The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To entire post

YOU RULE!

And to add
    To____: You said you'd write/email like 3 months ago and its now seriously taking the p!ss. It might not seem important to you but it is to me so hurry up!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

To the well known sportscaster that lives in the neighboroughood. Will you and your kids please shut up. We do not need to hear you and the kids whenever you are out in the pool. And no I'm not jealous that you have a pool and I don't. I don't want a pool. I jsut don't need to hear everything you're saying. Could you take a lesson from your wife and talk quietly. And tell your kids to be quieter as well.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To Jeremy: tell your gf to worry about her own relationship, I think she's a bit jealous that I'm married. And let her know that it's ok for married girls to talk to their single guy friends they've known since college!

To hubby: You always have to do everything? You're kidding me, right?!

To prison: that's absolutely ridiculous, inmates have families too!

To muscles: why are you aching so? The ibuprofen isn't easing you, maybe a hot bath will?

To two pounds I gained back: are you kidding me? Just cause I ate like a normal human being on Friday and Saturday? Don't I work hard to keep you off?! :eek:

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To the weird German summer weather: What's that only 65F on July 17th?!?!? Man I'm freezing!! I want to go to the open air bath during my holidays!!!!:scream::scream:
    To J: I've been waiting for you to come online for 2 weeks now!!! What's going on with you???
    To L: Oh I'm so happy everything is ok with you :D Can't wait for your call!! We really have to talk :).

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

:lol: :lol: Since June, we've had only two days over 20c and those were +22 :lol: Rains all the time and mostly been around 10-12c - even now in July :lol: Today was +18c and thunderstorms :p

6. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

To C,
    Does best friends forever have no meaning to you? You're so immature and senseless that you would throw away a 2 year long friendship over one wrong choice. I admit, I over-reacted, but you didn't have to go telling everyone else about our fight. It was between you and me, not anyone else. I hope that you come running back to me one day, just so I can tell you to get lost. You blew the best friendship you ever had. Thanks for making me hate you.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

In June we had 30+....but July :wtf:

To L+J : I totally loved our trip yesterday!! It was so fun. But why are you fighting with C?? She didn't do anything to you..or is that the problem...well I don't know but I hope you'll come over it:scream:

To MB: I'll answer your question on Monday..but I'm sure you already know the answer!!!:guffaw:

8. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To work: I love you, I love you, I love you, but why do my rollovers hate me so much! I worked hard on you and I want you to work!!!

To GZ: Darlin', I need a break. I should call you for lunch or something... oh but I just want to work a bit longer... :p :lol:

To sleep: I'm feeling deprived of you, stop making me have weird Civil War dreams so I can sleep!

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To lms: I hate you!! I really hate you from the bottom of my heart!! I've never expected THIS of YOU!! It'a amazing what a good actor you are!! How's that posible to lie to someone over two months without batting an eyelid.Why was I that stupid and believed you?!?! I should've lisentened to my friends!!! I really hate you and I won't give you a second chance...never ever!!! and I feel really sorry for B. who has to play your best friend....I'll talk to him right tomorrow!! andhis sister was so right!!

10. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To B:
    You suck. Seriously, why are you treating me like this? I'm the only one with the right to be mad here, not you, and I have at least managed to be civil about it and do my job. You should try that sometime. I'm not asking to be best friends here, just functioning, that's all I want. You have no right to be acting this way, and you really should know better. It's just pathetic.

To S:
    I'm really starting to hate you, and I don't want to but I can't stop it. If you would just use words instead of expecting me to be a mind reader, we wouldn't be having this problem. If you want to shut me out that's one thing, but don't LIE to me. You know full well if there is one thing I hate it's a liar. We can't go on like this forever. I can't go on like this forever. You need to talk to me.

To F:
    Please stop throwing your fabulous new life in my face. I get it, you've had a hard time, and so you need this. But y'know what? I don't need to hear about it. Not considering the details. You have to know it hurts. Do the math, if you're always with him, how much time do you think he spends with me? Zilch. And yes, it's not all your fault, it's mostly between him and me (and for that matter, mostly him), but you could be a little more subtle about it. I didn't ask about it, so that probably means I don't want to know.

To M:
    Why is it whatever I do, it's never good enough for you? I get that you want the best for me, and I appreciate that, but it's kinda hard to get there if you WON'T LET IT GO. You need to let me move on, and I can't do that unless you move on yourself, because you keep bringing it up and it drags me right back to that place with you. I'm sick of it! I just wanna forget about it. I told you it won't happen again, but you won't listen! Why is it you NEVER listen? Everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. I'm trying here, I really am, but you need to try too.

To C:
    That was really insulting y'know. I'm not like the others, I don't whine until I get what I want. If all the times I nearly missed out weren't enough proof of that, then I don't know what is. The least you could have done was let me finish my sentence. Then you would have discovered that I'm not stupid. I'm fully aware you offered it to me because it benefitted you too. I didn't get the perks. But did you see me complaining about that? NO!!!

To I:
    Where are you? I miss you so much. We need to talk.

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To Verizon: this is the third time the phone has stopped working! And the best you can do is tell me you'll send someone out Thursday? That's four days without phone or internet service, I want some kind of refund on my account. I'm done with Verizon, I've ordered the internet from the cable company like I had a few years ago. Not putting up with this crap anymore and I don't need a phone when we have two cell phones. I'm done with you! :scream:

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To this lovely city I live in!

When you are closing the main road in to a large number of houses so that you can repave it you do not close the only back way in at the same time (so a private company can replace a water pipe from the street to a house!). Ultimately you are the ones to say yes or no to what happens on your roads! The only reason we got home is because the cop, on the back route, knew where the car came from and let us through.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To myself: I don't think I'll ever find a guy who loves me. To be honest. Oooh, I know. I'll be that weird neighbour that lives alone a few houses down with 27 cats.

To ____: I really, really dislike you right now.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I just want to be loved is that so hard in life? To be needed to be seen to be wanted.

It's very dark and cold where I am, there was a person who lite my life up, who shown me what it is to love, now I'm an empty shell.

But thats ok its only me- what do i know?

Now that person is gone, dont know for how long, if forever...

I was seen, and now im not.

It hurts that im down all the time, that I feel sad, that other people have a better life than I... I feel sad that no one is really there for me- even thought im always there for other people.

I suffer alone and in silence.

But hey what do i know ?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  15. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To whoever the hell put my BRAND NEW camera somewhere - I NEED IT BACK. That memory card has ALL my stock photos on it, as well as my anniversary photos and other REALLY important pictures that I CANNOT lose. I need that camera back RIGHT NOW or I swear I'll tear this house apart to FIND IT.

To sisters - Thanks for all your help. Really. I ask you to help me and you just SIT THERE like there's nothing wrong. MY JOB IS ON THE LINE, and all you can do is SIT THERE?!?!?

To Dad - I love you, and I'm eternally in your debt for replacing my graphics card, but it you took my camera without telling me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.