The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To car dealers: are you serious? four hours for that?! What a waste of our time! I can't believe we sat there all that time for that! :eek:

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

to Mom: Seriously are you that one track minded that you didn't notice the cat was locked in the sewing room all morning? Good thing that I only worked till 1 pm today otherwise that could have been tragic when you got home at 7 pm. I hope you feel bad that the cat not clings to me and wants nothing to do with you. Poor guy has enough to deal with with his kidneys, but to be without food, water, and litter box could have been the early end.

3. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

To the anti-PSF freakers: Why? Why is it so necessary for you to screw things up for people? It took me a f---ing YEAR to get my profile the way it was, and then, not even an hour after I log off, oh, just kidding, your account's gone. And it's not just me, it's the fact that you're hitting my friends over and over again. We haven't done anything wrong; all we're doing is trying to end a ridiculous war that has been going on for almost nine years now. It's time to stop. You have no justification for targeting us, so just grow up.

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To my Uncle: Please please please let me get that job! I'd love to work for you, I just want to make money doing what I love. I hope you like the page I sent you; I know it looked pretty simplistic since I could only cap it and you couldn't tell it had imagemaps and stuff, but it's the best I can do with javascript. Please let me have that job!

To GZ: I just want to thank you for everything. I know I'm tough and stubborn, but somehow you keep on smiling and treating me like I'm everything to you. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you. Thank you for three years of friendship, and a year of being a little bit more. Thank you for making me smile.

To Dog: I wuffle you. You're the best.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To ___: Thanks for telling me I could go only to remember we had something else planned. Now I have to tell my friend I can't after I already said I could. Plus a lot of people can't go and she's upset about it. Next time write stuff down on the calender...

6. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Work; Working 4.5 hours without a break and as hard as we do is not good for people. Give me a break! :wtf:

Body; Stop rumbling, stop hurting, stop nagging. There is nothing wrong with you and you're well fed.

To new camera: I lóve you! :eek: So cool. But I don't want to pick up a part of the stupid sun thing everytime so stop that.

To sun thing: I might get you off of my camera. Stop. Seriously.

To sister: Stop borrowing stuff! My shirts, my books, my DVD's, my camera.. The camera was so expensive and you treat it like your own. Which is one third of what I paid. If you want to borrow it, sure, be careful and ASK.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

To my aunt.

I love you, but seriously back off. I'm not broken. So stop trying to fix me. I appreciate you're looking out for me and trying to do what you think is right but it would be nice to be consulted when you're attempting to make such a big change in my life. You didn't even tell me yourself. I had to hear from my kid sister's camp letter, which wasn't very detailed. Now I have only half a story. And you're not picking up your cell because you know I'm going to ask you. You can't hide out at your boyfriends forever, Chrissie; come home and face the music now that I've calmed down somewhat. I know you love me, and I know you only care; I wouldn't mind so much if you'd come to me first. I've let you down, I know that, but I'm trying and I need you to support me, not to go behind my back in an attempt to fix my 'problems'. They're not problems; they're issues. And I'm handling them. Now after all that, I send you a hug and a poke. Please come home.

8. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

to my friends L, J, and A:

stop it. this little argument that you guys are having has gotten out of hand. i'm trying to remain neutral. L's not going to give so J and A, give up. J and A are not going to give in either, so L GIVE UP. i dont want to be around you guys anymore because of this little quable. even my parents aren't happy with this. L, stop following them around like a little puppy dog becuase you KNOW how they are going to treat you!!! last night madre me so angry that i cried. i'm serious. you guys dont know how this is ruining your friendship with eachother AND me! this is never going to stop. is it? 2 rams against eachother until one dies. if thats how its going to be, count me out. problem is that i love you all the same. so just take a min. to get your heads out of your ass and think about how i feel.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To hubby: I'm so sick of sitting at home. Quite getting ticked off when I want to go out to the store or something. You work outside the house five days a week and I'm here all the time with the kids! I need to get out every once in awhile but it's always a fight with you and by time we get out you're grumpy and I'm ticked off so what the hell? And yes, I don't make a paycheck but I'm here with two little ones all day and it's a 24/7 job, believe me! When's the last time you got up with the baby? Try when she was two months old! I still get up with her and that's at least once a night. So quit your bitching, I do plenty of work here!

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my ex: Still hate you. Still have your baby. Still am going to win in court. Still love the child, still wish you never met me.

To my boyfriend: Well, you saved me. No other way to put it, you saved me as I tore myself apart, you really are my everything. And today, when you asked to help me raise the child after it's born, you should have never been scared to ask, it meant soo much to me. Thankyou so much, you're my everything.

To my foot: STOP BEING ITCHY !

To my baby: STOP ASSULTING MY INSIDES. Naw, it's okay, it's kinda cool .

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To my boss and coworkers...

Okay, so T, you just got back from a week's vacation, worked one day, and now you're taking the afternoon off just because you have to work this Saturday??? Boo hoo! I'M working Saturday AND every other day this week and I don't get an afternoon off. In fact, I'm working 45 hours this week and didn't even get to take a lunch today! Hope you had a nice afternoon. :rolleyes:

So C, you just had two weeks off (sorry they downsized you, but still) and are coming back next week to take another position, and then in two weeks you're taking a week's vacation?! So I can't have even one or two measly days off that week to visit with my sister who is coming up from out of state and who only comes up once or twice a year? Ooookay. Have a great time with your third week off this month. :rolleyes:

So D, we've been shorthanded for weeks, *I* cancelled my vacation because I felt bad and wanted to help out and have been working overtime, but FOUR people went ahead and took their vacations while I covered for them, but I can't take the first week of August because someone who just came BACK from vacation is going AGAIN?? Fine. :rolleyes:

And lest anyone think I'm low man on the totem pole, think again. I'm nowhere near that. And they just expect me to take on all the extra duties because I CAN and I'm the only one who is capable of doing it all.

It's always the good workers who end up suffering for it. That reminds me, way to go, G, for whining your way out of having to help us out from now on. We don't want your help anyway. So how about shutting up about it now?

12. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

To the anti-PSF f---ers: I hope you're happy. I really do. Because of you and your senseless need to fight this pointless war, my two best players have deleted, and I don't know if either one is ever coming back. This used to be an incredible fandom with some of the best, most talented writers around. Now we're living in paranoia wondering who's gonna be next. I'm one of like three novella's left now. Well, lemme tell you something:we're not giving in. If anything, you're just pissing us off even more, and the few of us left are now even more determined to overcome your childish attempts. Good luck bringing us down.

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To my mathteacher: Thank you soo much for giving me an A im my report !! i was so happy when you told me I could have hugged you!I didn't expect that at all afer the first semester with Mr.K. I 'm so happy ,really! But then you told I should study more next year and so stuff. Ok that was ok1 and I will1 But then you yelled at my friends they don't belong here with their D in the exam??!! What's that? Maaan that can happen! I want you to apologize1 They were really pissed off! But although thank you sooo much!.

To J: I'm looking sooo forward to Tuesday! Maaan we will win the cup! Yihaa! Haha it's always fun to see when B. is so angry because he isn't allowed to come to T.

To my BF: I didn't lie to you! Never ever! it was S. just ask her and J and db! You'll see!♥

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Work; please, please, please don't make me work 9 hours tomorrow.. I worked 4 today and I'm really tired! Too tired to get up at 6. :( And by the way, get airconditioning or something. It's hot and I smell like bread every time.

To J; why are you so shy? Do something about it. Though I am looking forward to Sunday. :)

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

to the great british weather: you suck. seriously it's summer, and it rains so badly I can hardly see out of my car window.

Car drivers: I think you should seriously try and take your test again, when my lights are on green and you're turning right past me, you have to wait for me, my lights are on green, so you wait. You nearly crashed into me you stupid grrrss.

To petrol prices: absolutely pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.