Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Wow look at me the idiot :p! Yes I meant season three...

I just the preview for that movie too, and I agree with you, a Bones movie would be AWESOME! The chemistry for two whole hours?? I am in!

:lol: Who knew Coldplay was a gay person's favorite band. Sweets and Booth....*shakes head*

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Coldplay!! That had me laughing so hard. Now I really can't wait for the new season! Thanks for the promo.

3. eveninstarz14

Man these promos are coming out left and right! Here is one about the much awaited episode in England.

London's Calling

I really want the new season to start now. Two hours in England with Booth and Brennan? Sounds like a match made in heaven! I wonder how they are going to do the driving scenes? :lol:

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I can't wait for the London episode. It's going to be awesome. I can see Brennan having an answer for something that a typical Englishman does "well, according to.... it's in the British anthropological...." :D I can't wait.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I can't wait for the new season either! It looks so cool. And there're so many promos out meaning they must have shot quite a few episodes already.

Yup the thing Booth and Sweets said about Coldplay.... so funny!

London epy looks awesome too!

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm actually surprised there's so many promo's out this early. But it's all good for us fans. I think I'm going to love Sweets this season. He's going to be funnier and funnier I think :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Just to clarify, I didn't mean Parker getting physically abused. I meant that maybe the guy is like that to his mom. But, when I said mean to Parker, I didn't mean physically abusive. I just meant like snotty and whatnot... maybe the guy resents Parker cause that's proof that his mom was with someone else once. Some people are like that. I dunno, I just get the feeling that it has something to do with his mom's new bf/hubby. It's just a feeling and it could be wrong, but anyway.

Ugh, now it's September before it'll be back on? They said at first that it would be the last week of August. Make up your minds, people!

8. eveninstarz14

Oh that would be interesting and make sense. I wouldn't mind that nearly as much. I just think it has something to do with Parker and his school. But I can be wrong.

I think Fox has only changed it by a week. But on a plus note, I have seen way more promotions for the show than I have seen in the past! I think the network is finally realizing how popular and well loved this show is ;)

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I think it's probably something to do with Parker's mom's boyfriend. They call him "Captain Fantastic" right? From 'Santa In The Slush'. Or maybe he could be bullied in school. Poor boy, I like Parker, he's so cute, like his Dad. :D

I hope they'll finally explain why Booth hates clowns. He shot one in season 2 and he was so scared of the one in the fun house from 'The Mummy In The Maze'. it was so funny to see him jump and scream like a girl when he was staring at the clown and Brennan walked up to him.

Yeah Bones is an awesome show and I hope the network does realise it. It's way better than House and 24. Hands down way better!

Do you notice the promos are like teasing us, cos they have B&B talking about things like dating, marriage etc in the promos. Another kiss would be nice.... :lol: *smiles at banner*

10. GregNickRyanFan

Parker's school... I didn't think of that. Okay, so maybe a teacher is being mean to him or something. Maybe the teacher hates the FBI and is taking it out on Parker that his dad is FBI. :shrugs: I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I was wondering when B&B get together how'd you like to see it, cos I suddenly had this thought in my head. My scenario:

Like say Brennan gets in a serious relationship with some guy and Booth can't take stand it, he gets totally jealous and he confesses his feelings to her.

They have like one night of making love as Booth had described it in 'Death In The Saddle'.

Next morning in the lab B&B are like all smiles and teasing each other but they're keeping it a secret and Angela will be the only one who realizes what's going on and they'll make her swear to keep it secret. And the rest of the season will be like B&B trying to keep the fact that they're together from the rest of the team. It'll be so fun to watch.

Anyway that's my dream season of Bones :lol:

12. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

It took me a couple of months but I finally watched every episode of Bones. I loved it! Good acting, good writing and interesting cases.

The chemistry between Brennan and Booth is great an it gets better every season. I had to get used to Brennan. Her lack of social skills is often hilarious but made me feel awkward in the beginning. Luckily she's not the ice queen I thought she was at first, thanks to Booth. Like Sweets said, they complement each other.

Getting Hodgins and Angela to hook up was fun at first but it's really annoying now. Those two constantly smooching at work is inappropriate. And don't get me started on Angela's husband. After reading the spoilers I'm afraid they won't wrap it up soon. Dragging drama...:rolleyes:

Intelligent, sweet Zack. He is my favourite character besides Brennan. I almost cried when he turned out to be Gormagon's apprentice. That really was a shock and I'm not happy about it. His logic motivation was lame. Very dissapointing.

Does anyone know what happened to Dr Goodman? I really liked that character! I remember something about a vacation or sabbatical but not that he quit his job or something like that. Who's the director of the Jeffersonian Institute now?
    I like your dream season. :lol: But honestly I don't really want to think of them as a couple too much. I really like their chemistry and I'm afraid that if they finally get together it would be the end of the series. Call me chicken... ;)

13. eveninstarz14

Basically Cam was the one to replace Dr. Goodman. The idea was for Cam and Brennan to clash because Brennan believes that she should of gotten the job. I think that lasted for all of three total episodes. Cam has grown to me (especially now that she isn't with Booth :lol:) but she is the worst boss I have ever seen! She is very unprofessional but I guess that is why I don't mind her as much.

You know I haven't really thought of it in depth yet. You gave me something to ponder! I shall let you know once I do. But like AppleJack said, I would worry about the same thing with the chemistry going away. Well...it might be able to last a season with them together....oh who knows! Once again I need to think about it :D

Has anyone noticed there seems to be a lack of scenes where Brennan doesn't know the culture meaning of things? I can only think of one from the last season and that was her lack of knowledge of who the Cure was...she even knew who the smurfs were! :p

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm not saying I want to see them get together yet. Just a fun question. The chemisty now is excellent, although I do feel a tad jealous with the spoilers about Brennan dating other guys in season 4. But they might just be able to pull it off, I mean B&B as a couple and having the show still be good. I'm pretty sure B&B (Emily and David) would still be able to maintain the chemistry. It's the writing we might have to worry about.

I can think of 'The Santa in the Slush', she didn't know who's Kelly Clarkson.

15. GregNickRyanFan

That Kelly Clarkson thing was funny.

Booth: Kelly Clarkson. American Idol. Because of You.
    Brennan: Because of me?

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.