Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Yup, I loved those lines, it was sooo funny!!! One of my favourite B&B quotes.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

:lol: that was a great line! But wasn't that from "The Wannabe in the Weeds"? (One of my favorite episodes for sure!)

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Yeah, it was Wannabe in the Weeds, the ep where Booth got shot. ;)

Hmm, maybe Parker will have inherited his dad's clown phobia and that's why he's traumatized. :lol: ;)

Bones has got the most promos out already than any of the shows I watch. Nice to see.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I'm just trying to picture Booth running scared from a clown in a nightmare ala Xander's clown nightmare in one Buffy ep. That would be too funny!

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Two things I really hope to see in the new season:

1) catching the "gravedigger"
    2) explaining, learning more about Booth's past, his extended family (not Parker and Rebecca)

Explaining his clown-phobia would be funny and interesting too.

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Delving into Booth's family would be such a nice change from the over exposure of Brennan's family ;)

With the way the writers have been writing the show, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone that has been on the show before...:rolleyes: I can just see the spoilers now: "Someone you love and think is innocent isn't as nice as we thought" (Note: This isn't an actual spoiler just so you know)

Hrockz! Awesome icon! Let me guess, CSI Kat? :lol:

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sounds like it but I can't think of anyone who has been on the show before that could be the 'Gravedigger'. Maybe it's that author guy from 'The Ailens In The Spaceship', the one who wrote the book on the 'Gravedigger'. I think Booth also suspected him?

Yes! Kudos to her she does and amazing job on these things. And.... yours too? And the banner too? :p For a minute there when I saw your post I thought it was mine (cos she just made them for me and PM-ed me), and I got confused for a second, I thought when did I change my banner and avatar? It's ok I don't mind sharing the Bones/Booth goodness round. More eye-candy. I'll just use those you're using now when you want to change avatar/banner. I'm very happy with my current avvie and banner :D

I just realized we're at post 922.

Just to re-cap our suggestions for next thread name:

Bones #2: The FBI Agent and his Bones
    Bones #2: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent
    Bones #2: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad
    Bones #2: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette
    Bones #2: They'd always have coffee
    Bones #2: It's More Than A Guy Hug
    Bones #2: Thanks For The Gum!

Any others I missed out?

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Bones #2: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones
    Bones #2: The Return of Skeleton Girl
    Bones #2: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone
    Bones #2: The Jeffersonian breakroom

9. GregNickRyanFan

Bones #2: Of Spoilers, Mistletoe Kisses & Bathtub Wishes

Cause we post spoilers, plus there are relationship spoilers in the sense of Birambau, etc... and of course gotta have a nod to the mistletoe kiss. And didn't Booth wish he could take a bath in peace? :lol:

I like the gum one and the Smurfette one though. :)

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Hey guys, let me know when all the suggestions are posted. Pick your favourite thread title and PM it to me, SunsetBoulevard. I'll announce the title in the new thread :)

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

SunsetBoulevard I was under the impression that we had to do a poll in the new thread, which we won't name yet. Then when it's decided we will PM you to add the title in?

We can't add polls to current threads we're using like this one right?

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Ok, spoilers from the TvGuide, not using the spoiler box this time as you said it wasn't necessary due to the title of the thread:

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks Daquien! You made my day!!! :eek: I can't wait to see... B&B naked in bed? I bet it's goona be sooo funny. Although I get the feeling it's gonna be on of those mistletoe kiss situations where, they aren't acutally doing it out of their own will, but more like "Blackmailed" into it. But that's not to say they'll love it, and I hope it gives them both some realizations. No I don't mean in a :devil: kinda way, well that too, but also the realization that they both love each other..... :D

Or maybe they get dead drunk and end up in bed together. :lol: Man the morning after would be so hilarious and awkward.

And what's with Hodgela? Can't believe Angela. Surprising new love interest? Poor Hodgins.... But am I glad tptb didn't get B&B together yet, cos that could be Brennan there instead of Angela. Yay Zack back, but it's probably a guest role thing right?

Can't wait for the new season, is it Sept yet?

14. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: At the B&B news. That's awesome. Although it'll probably be some kind of scenario like they are somewhere, something happens, one of them is very cold and to stave off hypothermy (sp), the other strips them and themselves and uses their body heat to keep the other warm... like in that Christmas movie with Danny Devito and Matthew Broderick... can't think of the name of it right now. :lol: But, the scene was hilarious.

Ugh at the Angela stuff. I hope it is NOT Birambau that she gets involved with... or that the "hot and heavy" is a play on words... like maybe she gets hot and she's carrying something and someone else has to carry her, thus making her heavy. :lol:

Yay for Zack!

ROTFL at the David stuff "outstanding sex"/"standing sets"... :lol:

Are they saying that the new love interest for Angela will be a new face at the Smithsonian or are they saying Angela gets a new love interest AND there's a new face at the Smithsonian. The way it's worded confuses me... but then again, I get confused easily so...

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

SunsetBoulevard and I discussed it and you guys can go ahead and make a poll in the new thread. I personally find it easier than PMing a mod. Either way works. And then, yes, after you guys make the poll in the new thread, a mod will add in the title.

And you're right, you can't add a poll into an already existing thread. You have to add it in the first post of the new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.