Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

WOW! I am so excited for this upcoming season! Even more so with the spoilers of nakkie Booth and Brennan time :lol: I don't think any alcohol will be involved in it or at least I hope not. Although it would be funny to see a drunk Brennan...Although I do like GNRF's scenario...makes perfect sense :guffaw:

Angela...*sigh* just stick with your friendship with Brennan...is that too much to ask for???

Interesting to see how they are going to bring back Zach :)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

GNRF's scenario makes sense, but then why would they be in a bed in that context? Unless it wasn't meant to be taken literally. Either way, naked B&B makes for awesome TV :lol: I can't wait to find out the what happens, even if it does nothing to advance the B&B relationship like the mistletoe kiss. (ok the kiss probably made B&B realize somethings hence their hasty retreat from each other after kiss, and the amazing last scene with the Christmas tree and they way they looked at each other... sorry I digress) *takes a moment to breathe*

What I meant to say was that even after they're naked in bed together thay'll act like nothing happened, although inside they'll probably have some realizations. I don't think the writers are intending to get B&B together in season 4. Although I think I remember reading somewhere David mentions that B&B romance is the way that tptb want B&B to go. But I don't think just yet, hence the continued Hodgela drama.

I was thinking about Birambau too. But after reading your interpretation GNRF, I'm confused myself. It could be a new face at the Jeffersonian who is or is not a love interest for Angela.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey, Meg invited me and I couldn't resist :D (thank you, dear!)

What????????????????????????? Nak... I mean ...really nek...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    May i faint?:eek:

But i do agree with GNRfan, it will be in some case, working together. However a kiss was mentioned in earlier spoilers. THAT kiss will be for good:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Maybe next season we will have the marvelous love scene we expect (each season a goodie. I repeat myself over and over again)

well never mind, the kiss under the mistletoe is still affecting me:lol:

Debbie:p

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The thing with them in bed together could also be a dream one of them is having. The question is, which one is more likely to dream about bedding the other? :lol:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Brennan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think Booth has already had dreams about them for a long time. But i bet it would be Brennan :D (maybe because she can't get rid of the image of Booth in the tub with that hat. LOL!)

Debbie :D

6. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Booth. Brennan. Naked. Together. In bed. *gasp*

I'm really excited about season 4. Please let September come early this year!!! :D

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^I too am hoping for an early Sept :lol: Ij ust can't wait to see naked Booth! :drool: Like in the bathtub scene, was that a hottie or what!

I'm kinda hoping it's not a dream, that's it's real. I think if it has to be a dream, then it's Booth, cos he probably dreams about making love to his Bones all the time :D But if it was Brennan then it'll be funnier cos she'll be like so awkward when she sees Booth.

Mistletoe kiss was hot but the un-edited version was hotter! I hope they do't edit too much in the naked in bed scene. Of course tptb could be playing us and just having them naked in bed and not doing anything of the sort that we want them to.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  8. eveninstarz14

If it is a dream, which I don't really care one way or another, I want it to be Brennan's dream. I feel like with Booth being the emotional guy that he is we already know what his thoughts and feelings are about Brennan.

I think that if Bren has the dream we get more of an inside view of her heart. See how she really feels about Booth. We got a very minor glimpse of her feelings about Booth in the last season's finale but this would provide a chance of seeing more. I would love to see her waking up sweating from the hotness :devil: And acting awkward around Booth who is completely clueless to the situation. :devil:

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think before the season finale we did get glimpses of what's in Brennan's heart. Like in 'The Boy In The Time Capsule', the way she smiled at Booth, and in 'The Verdict In The Story', that way she told Booth she thinks he's very nice. But I agree seeing more would be nice. And hopefully she realizes more as well.

Yup, that would be awesome to see :D And way funny.

Grrr.... can't wait for the new season......

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh. My God.

I cannot wait for next season to start!

If it is a dream (which I'm kind of hoping it is because it might kill the show if it's not) then I hope it's Brennan's. We always get to see what Booth thinks of Brennan, but not so much vise versa. Sure, she makes comments, but we never see her really show her feelings like we do Booth. Plus, it would be funny to see that in her dream after she walked in on him in the bath tub.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok looks like season 4, we'll get most of what we want, except B&B together of course.

Check out these spoilers from the Comic-Con:

B&B in bed together but not sex.... hmmm.... maybe GNRF's scenarios is correct. And the gravedigger, and Booth's family. yay!

And don't you just love how David talks about B&B like they're a married couple?

The spoiler about Cam.. is anyone else thinking Hodgins??! Are we getting all soap opera here where to relieve the tension from B&B not being together the rest of the cast just sleep with one another.... :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, the storylines about Brennan and Booth alone are enough to make me happy :D
    I say again... is it Sept yet?

12. GregNickRyanFan

I don't think it's Hodgins that Cam hooks up with. It says someone Angela ONCE slept with. To me, that means someone she had a very brief relationship with. If Cam were to hookup with Hodgins, I think everyone would hate her. I'm not crazy about her myself, but I honestly do not think she'd ever cross that line. That would cause way too much tension around the office. Maybe Cam hooks up with Birambau. :lol:

As for Sweets getting a new love interest and the thing about Angela getting involved with someone surprising. Is anyone else thinking they might hook up Angela with Sweets? That would be a weird pairing. :lol: But, Angela tends to like really smart guys. I mean Hodgins is kind of a genius as is Sweets.

13. eveninstarz14

Yay! New spoilers! I think Cam is going to sleep with Angela's old/new husband...beautiful soap opera in the making! :lol: Which is exactly what GNRF just said...Maybe I should read what you write... Personally I don't mind Cam at all just because I know she won't start funny things with Booth again.

Can't stand Sweets so good riddance to him! :p

England + BB= Excited Megan! :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

I kind of like Sweets. He's kind of adorkable. :lol: I like Zack better though. Darnit all! Why couldn't Sweets have been the apprentice? :sigh:

15. eveninstarz14

I will forever moan the fact that it wasn't Sweets! In my mind, it didn't have to be anyone from the main cast! I personally would of loved to see it being Sully :lol: I actually got the notion that it was Dr. Goodman...we never got a full explanation of what happened to him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.