Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm not sure if it'll be that angsty, knowing Bones, it'll probably be funny. But It'll be great to see and like you said, they'd be awkward round each other for awhile. It'll be so great to see them try to grapple with the issue and come to terms with it.

Yeah I would certainly love to see the destination.

Thanks. It was made by CSI_Kat for me. And I love it too! :D

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The Finger in the Nest.

Booth brings to the Smithsonian a finger that Parker found in a bird's nest. The team, along with "grad of the week" 40-year-old Scott Starret, study it to find answers. Scott is Brennan's oldest grad student, the father of four boys, and had many jobs before this, including parks supervisor and car salesman. Booth enlists Sweets help to make sure that Parker isn't stressed for life after having found the finger. Turns out Parker is traumatized but not from the finger. Hodgins opens up to Scott and tells him about his latest problems: best friend (Zach) in jail, his relationship with Angela going south, etc. Cam also appears.

The Crank in the Shaft.

A leg is found in an elevator so Booth, Brennan and Cam go to the scene. Back at the lab, the team is assisted by "grad of the week" Colin Fisher, a depressed man in his mid-20s who has a pierced lip and wears black nail polish. Hodgins tries to avoid Angela. The latter asks Brennan for suggestions on how to act around Hodgins. Angela eventually turns to Sweets for help. Booth tries to get Cam to write him a doctor's note so he can get a nifty new office chair.

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the spoilers. :D

Makes me wonder,

What is Parker traumatized about? And everyone is turning to Sweets? And "grad-of-the-week"? Not sure if I like the idea. I guess I'll only find out after watching if I like the idea. Seems like things are going bad for Hodgela. Can't say I didn't see it coming though. And Booth with the chair, sounds funny.

Can't wait.

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey, this is kind of off topic, but since the thread does mention that there is spoilers, do we need the spoiler boxes? (they don't seem to work on my computer :()

I need to get this off my chest right now. Bones is first and foremost a drama so while it more funnier than the others it will have its angsty and dramatic moments. So I think that if there was a BB marriage due to them being drunk I think the writers will focus more on the dramatic aspect of it. Not that they will completely ignore the funny side to it but I would like to see them struggle through with their feelings and if it is really what they want for themselves. I want to see all sides of this (wonderful and not really a) mistake they made.

Ok, that is off my chest :D Man new season needed to be here like yesterday!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ugh at the Hodgela stuff. Just let them get married already. I think they should just kill off Birambau. Then Hodgins and/or Angela and Angela's father could all be suspected at first (cause they would all have motive)... but then of course none of them did it. Maybe he was into something really shady and that's what got him killed, but it would free up H and A to get married. :)

As for Parker being traumatized, my guess is that the reason may have something to do with his mom's new boyfriend/husband. Perhaps he hits her or is really mean to Parker or something. If its the latter, Booth will really go off on the guy. :lol: I'd love to see Booth kicking some butt! :)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess it does say spoilers so we know we'll be spoiled coming in here?

I can see Hodgela really starting to do my head in next season. Sesaon 3 it was getting to the ergh stage, but any more in my face and I think I'll scream.

Not sure I like the grad of the week idea. I like character development, and why waste time with people who'll only be around for an episode? i miss Zach already.

Nice to see Parker will be back.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Well Bones has always been focused on B&B anyway so if they do get married while drunk, I'm sure they'll focus on that. It'll be so good to see. I'm thinking Booth will like the idea of them being married (thouhg he might not at the very start), but Brennan will fight it. But at the end of the day they will end up living happily ever after. :D

Urgh, I hope not. We get too much of that child abuse thing from CSI:Miami. Maybe he does have a problem with his mother's boyfriend but not to the extent of physical abuse.

You're right, and I don't see any mods telling us otherwise so I guess we don't need spoiler boxes?

I agree. I can't remember if I said it here, Hodgins and Angela as individuals I like, but Hodgela, I liked at first but they dragged it out too long.

Yeah I like Parker too. He's so cute. Like his Dad.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree with you about Angela and Hodgins. I like them both as individuals, and I liked the Brennan/Angela friendship especially season 1. I guess to me, it seems like they've taken a bit of each characters personality away by having a lot of their scenes being about them being together, if you know what I mean lol. I guess I agree as well that they've dragged it out a bit. If they'd have got married when they were supposed to, then they could have put it into the background, and I'd have been happy.

I hope there's nothing like abuse directed at Parker, I wouldn't like to see that.

9. eveninstarz14

I was so frustrated when they got Angela and Hodgins together. To me it seems like they wanted us to really like Hodegla together and shove it in our faces. It just took away from the team chemistry that I love so much. Plus while I do like Hodgins, he is probably my least favorite out of all the characters so it just got annoying as it progressed.

Dear Lord, I hope nothing like abuse happens to Parker! Too cute of a kid for that to happen. :( I am remembering him from "Santa in the Slush" (hey he was in both Christmas episodes, what do you know? :lol:) I think it is going to be something silly, like not wanting to play in the big soccer game or something like that.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Correct. If it's in the title it's warning posters they may come across spoilers. Therefore you don't need to use boxes. ;)

11. eveninstarz14

Oh I found another season four teaser:

Marriage!

:lol: Booth and Brennan are at it again!

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Lol, awesome. Thanks for posting that :)

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Thanks for the promo. What was the last thing Booth said? I couldn't understand it.

14. eveninstarz14

No idea actually, it is hard to hear that is for sure!

BTW, does anyone know when the season four DVDs are coming out?

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Season four? It isn't even aired yet! :lol: You mean season 3? Good question, when is it out?

My friend is going back to the States for in October to visit her parents, I wanted her to get me the season 3 DVDs. I hope they're out by then, cos I don't know when she would be going home again next.

Thanks so much Meg for the link to the new promo. :D The last thing Booth said in the promo as he walked out was "Thanks a million".

Hey just a thought, they have the X-Files movie, you think they'll ever have a Bones movie? Not to compare them to Mulder and Scully but B&B are an amazing on-screen duo whom everyone loves. Oh well... one can dream.

I just found another season four promo:

Dating

That was so funny!!! Booth was like sooo trying to coninvce Brennan not to go on a date with that guy. And Sweets... so funny too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.