You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I was in bar tonight and they were browsing through channels till they met with AXN which was airing Child's Play. Needless to say that I started telling everyone at the table about the show. Two of them decided to start watching it :lol: One of them (it surprised me) was all up to date with it :lol:

2. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

me too :thumbsup: It just confirmed what I knew - he rocks!

And you know you watch too much CSI NY when you follow the sound of the theme tune to the tv section of the super market with a big smile on your face :D(they were advertising the release of Season 3 on DVD)

3. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

I was out with some friends, including a friends new boyfriend (who Ive only met a few times) when the topic if CSI came up... My friends new boyfriend was able to describe to everyone at the table EXACTLY what Danny looked like, because each time CSI:NY is on tv, my friend points out that "theres Ang's future boyfriend"... Really didnt realise I talked about CSI:NY that much... oooppss!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

When your friend jokingly says, "Steph, you should check that for fingerprints", and you take her compact powder and make up brush and start dusting your folder for fingerprints...

I actually did that, my friend's found it hysterical... I told them I wanted to be a CSI and move to NYC or Las Vegas... They laughed... I was serious... :lol:

5. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

-When your Social Studies teacher says 'Boom' (I've got no idea what for lol) and you sit up and pay attention :D

-When you have your first careers lesson and the teacher asks you what you wanna be... I said Forensic Scientist and everyone rolled their eyes haha.

-When you frequently get the question... "Hannah, are you still obsessed with CSI?"
    Haaaah.

-When it's your birthday (YAYA! 14 at last! It's May 20 in NZ at the moment, jus so you know :D) And you get a birthday box in assembly with 'CSI Freak' written on it. :)

-When blood/dead bodies etc no longer phases you out. (Unless it's my own blood of course) Hehe

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Happy birthday.

The other day I was listening to a song by Keane and my husband said, "I didn't think you liked Keane...so that song must have been in NY or you wouldn't know it..." Sadly he was right, the song was in an episode of NY. :lol: In fact if I'm ever listening to a song that he hasn't heard before he usually assumes that I've heard it in an episode of NY.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

> When your friend comes around and you force them to watch an episode.

Ok this happened on monday...
    > When that same friends comes in a week later and says, 'You'll be proud of me...I watched CSI' :D 'Now tell me what happens next!'
    > Then you're mid sentence and saying, 'taxi cab killer' when a friend shouts 'CSI nerd'
    > But then you found outhe watched the ep aswel and also wants the info on the next one. :lol:

and my friends say they hate it :lol:

8. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

Ok... I'm a fan of Cop shows. While I was watching an old rerun of NYPD Blue (1st season) Back whe David Caruso was John Kelly had a New York accent, had an upright neck, no glasses and was parthered up with Andy Sipowics. I was just watching the show and then I yelled...

Me: Sassone?!?!

It turns out that Michael DeLuise who played Sonny Sassone also played Andy jr. a long time ago. I checked it out on IMDB

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I knew I watched way too much when the day after Personal Foul, I had to take a taxi to the airport and I was really scared for my life. The guy even had the same crucifix hanging on his mirror! :p

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

--->Ok this happened today:
    My father and I were at an exhibition about science and there you could do something with your DNA so my father asked me if I woulnd't try to play CSI. And there was also a Z-Printer and the guy who was standing next to it was surprised that I knew so much about it and asked why I did. So I answerred : I watch to much CSI. And he just laughed...:D

--->OnTuesdays ( CSI:NY is on TV on Mondays in Germany) my best friend is always scared of me telling her the latest CSI stuff. :guffaw:

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

You see an ep of Everybody Loves Raymond and Robert Joy is in it and you yell 'SID!!!'

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I think i do that on most shows... i end up going "they were so and so on NY" like victims and perps. Think my parents get a tad frustrated with it.

13. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i was watching summer in the city again, while i was eating pizza (and weirdly the pizza was from yellow cab pizza co. :lol:). my cousin came in and was weirded out that i could still eat while watching someone's brain fall out and roll around. :lol: i already got used to those bloody crime scenes and chopped body parts and other stuff so much that i could eat while watching those things. :lol:

14. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

This one was way too good to pass up on. In Asda today, clothing dept. while I was waiting to pay for some tank tops...

A sales assistant appears to talk to the woman serving me, produces a some lingerie and makes a comment about how she found it in the loading dock, in the possession of one of the guys working down there.

To which my reply was - "This is where you shine a blacklight on it and then go 'Ewww!'"

Funnier was the woman serving me getting the reference and picking the item up on the end of a hanger and depositing it in a carrier bag like it was evidence. :lol:

15. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

-When you aren't even trying and you find Danny glasses at a duty free shop in Washington (after leaving Canada).
    -When you constently talk about wether Stella is good with Mac, or Horatio.
    -When you constently come up with ideas on how to figure Adam Ross as a CSI, and then screw up the story
    -When you write so much about Mac and Stella, you forgot the other names of the CSI's... (yes, I forgot Danny, Lindsay, Sheldon, and Sid's names once... it was very sad)
    -WHen you watch "Snow Day", "Consequences", and "Some Buried Bones" so many times, you can replay them in your head word for word, and when you watch them with friends, you know when not to look, and bury your head in your arms. (I did that with Some Buried Bones. I hate it when Reed gets beat up.)
    -When you listen to the song "Big Yellow Taxi" by The Counting Crows and Vanessa Carlton, and swear never to go to New York City and get in a yellow cab, EVER! Or swear never to get in a cab anywhere, for the remander of CSI:New York's lifetime (or my own... The Taxi Cab Killer will forever be on my mind... and Reed...)

Much more...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.