Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

They were taken in the March, 2006 at the CSI Cooking School with Jill Prescott, [source WPAP] the Paparazzi section! awesome huh? see they all get together off camera as well, which is so incredible to me, thus the camraderie on screen, they really like each other, how many other shows do the cast go out together that we know of?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

THANK YOU!!! I think it's great that they are all friends. The only other show that had that kind of thing with it's stars was Friends. This is just too great.
    BTW- I totally snagged the pic above!!!:cool:
    YOU ARE GREAT, as usual!!!!

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i had a (spoiler-free) thought today. if TPTB show us the actual funeral (if Warrick dies in the first place) and Grissom attends it with Sara, this is going to be probably the only time we're gonna see them together while she's wearing heels. i would LOVE if it turned out that she is a bit taller than him and they walked together as a couple. i don't know why but i think it would be really cute.

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OF COURSE YOU CAN! gotta share the love. i do love it too. :)

5. Desertwind

6. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

you're absolutely right desert -this forum rocks and all the girls are rocking along with it :thumbsup: and those pics are just what i was hoping for, thanks!!

seattle you are absolutely right about the thrill of spoiler-free GSR moments - I actually managed to see the Way To Go scene (THE scene!!) without having a clue it was coming, and for a moment I was terrified it would be Sofia canyoubelieveit?!!?!? :guffaw: boy was i jumping up and down when Jorja's cheeky smile appeared on screen :D

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

I'm a spoiler slut now, BUT I also saw WTG without knowing. I jumped all over the house yelling "I KNEW IT!!!!" God, that was awesome!:thumbsup:

8. Desertwind

CHEEKY so British, and so cute, we don't use that here, but we should, and we've got fans all over the place even TEXAS:lol: 'ya' all:thumbsup:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. PiperGrissom

GSR fans are the best, no matter if they are from England, Brazil, or in my case, TEXAS!!! (Howdy, ya'll) We are the most loyal and most positive fans anywhere. Go US!!!!!
    :bolian:

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I too saw WTG without knowing. I was joyfully screaming and running around my house for at least half an hour! :lol:

You know what? We GSR fans are awesome! :) We're obviously great at reading body language and seeing chemistry between two people because Grissom and Sara definitely got it!

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I had been telling my husband for years (since the first season actually, and he wasn't even my husband yet!), that there was major chemistry between them. When Gil would watch her walk away I told him, see, he's sssooooo in love with her and my husband thought that I was nuts. Then "THE SCENE" from WTG came on and I went ballistic. I was squeeing like mad and saying SEE, I TOLD YOU! They're totally a couple. YES, YES. It was like really great s*x.

12. Desertwind

That's a cute story bengali13 so is your hubby a believer now? and you've got it down and you too GSRLUVER me too, I always noticed the camraderie, since she first came on the scene, [why didn't eveyone?] and on WTG Me too, I always was embarrased what my neighbors thought was happening next door to them as I screamed:wtf: and gave a sheepish 'hello' when I next saw them:alienblush: nothing was ever said, but I wondered if they wondered what was going on "it's just GSR and CSI folks":lol:

KEEP THE FAITH even way back then! now we're going into S/9, it's been a bumpy ride, hasn't it?

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

*sigh* I love our couple... A lot. And that pic "Pin me down" The first time I saw that I had a plastered smile on my face for DAYS!

I too am a spoiled nut. I can't come on here without first looking through all the boxes. I think I need help. Yeah, I need it but I won't take it! HA! i love me some spoilers!

Anyway, just stopped by to say hi. At the rate y'all are going we'll have to be voting for a new thread name soon!!!

And I love the paintballing idea. I wanna go play!!! Ok, nite all, I'll talk at ya in a few days! :thumbsup:

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

herz we always have room for more paintballers on the team! just pick a colour and fire away :devil:

desert - i didn't realise that 'cheeky' was such a british-ism :alienblush: but JF and WP both definitely have excellently cheeky grins :lol:

wow great stories about your WTG moments everyone - this is brilliant! here's hoping seattle and i get something to compete with that again :beer: Go Team SF/SO!

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

:guffaw:i like the paintballers i choose the red too, september is so far.

:thumbsup: WP & JF are mutual fan each other and this is reflex in the GSR

thank you JorjaFoxFan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.