Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry sidlreiana - we will always be Team Stupidly Optimistic here and, failing that, there are some excellent happy fanfics that TPTB won't get their angsty mitts on! :lol:

oooooh i've passed the 50 posts mark wahey! *dances a little jig* do i get a prize? maybe a nice avatar option?? all help for directionless cat appreciated here!

And regarding all things GSR - it rocks. 'Nuff said :)

i like the team stupidly optimistic, but i think that i am in the other side:rolleyes: TPTB like it the angst and player with us .
maybe is the cost to be canon ¿?

i do this avatar if you like you can use ;)
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3831/cuunup9.jpg

I would like to think it helps me from getting an ulcer worrying about our geek couple riding off into the sunset. But sometimes it makes it worse. September is so far off.
agree with you in all, i only want my happy ending GSR soon or i driving me crazy:rolleyes:

don't worry sidlreiana - we will always be Team Stupidly Optimistic here and, failing that, there are some excellent happy fanfics that TPTB won't get their angsty mitts on! :lol:

oooooh i've passed the 50 posts mark wahey! *dances a little jig* do i get a prize? maybe a nice avatar option?? all help for directionless cat appreciated here!

And regarding all things GSR - it rocks. 'Nuff said :)

i like the team stupidly optimistic, but i think that i am in the other side:rolleyes: TPTB like it the angst and player with us .
maybe is the cost to be canon ¿?

i do this avatar if you like you can use ;)
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3831/cuunup9.jpg

I would like to think it helps me from getting an ulcer worrying about our geek couple riding off into the sunset. But sometimes it makes it worse. September is so far off.
agree with you in all, i only want my happy ending GSR soon or i driving me crazy:rolleyes:
Thanks for the icon. You rock as usual.

thanks sidlreiana that is a fab pic! I have added it to my pool of icons and now that the avatar uploader has appeared and started working I can have fun with all the lovely images ;)

hmmm.... * SPLAT * - I felt the need to bag me an anti. red paint or blue? :guffaw:

thanks sidlreiana that is a fab pic! I have added it to my pool of icons and now that the avatar uploader has appeared and started working I can have fun with all the lovely images ;)

hmmm.... * SPLAT * - I felt the need to bag me an anti. red paint or blue? :guffaw:
RED make it look like BLOOD. *sorry, I'm in a BAD mood*:scream:

Hi fans, the 'paint ball' :lol:yeah, it'll work, and Sidlreiana that is a killer icon, glad you with us, so Piper where'd you get that *spoiler* info?

So Grissom & Sara are trying to get her back on the team? with no luck:( this does sound promising as far as her staying, and if she does go away again, maybe it'll be when Billy does his play, and did you all read our news on Gary today, he pleaded guilty, bad boy, with no jail time, but back on our couple, do you all think she's staying throughout the whole S/9, or just some spotty apperances now & then?

WHEN SHE RETURNS
1194018418.gif

Wow, you guys crack me up! :lol: Painballing anti's!!!! Ha, problem is they'd still complain about GSR even if we threatened them with more paint! I think we need to do some real brain washing! :lol:

OMGosh! I'm super excited for episode 1. It puts my nervous mind to rest because if they're looking for a job for Sara, she and Grissom must still be together!

I'm hoping we'll be seeing Jorja again, but Carol Mendelson recently said that we may not. TPTB have lied to us before though.

I'm interested in seeing the team's reactions about Warrick's death, especially Sara's since it'll be over the phone and from Grissom.

Can we just fastforward to September? :)

I got my spoiler info from either tv.com, my gsr google group or another one of my many gsr sites. Sorry, but I can't remember which one. I've quit a few of them cause the MODs were twits. LOL!

I am thinking that we ARE gonna see Sara several times in season nine. CM, as far as I know, didn't say NO MORE SARA, she said it's the last time we'll see the original team, meaning Warrick dies.

THe mods were all 'twits':lol: aren't we lucky here, ours are so fair and balanced, that's OK, it was also posted on the S/9 *spoiler* thread from WIKI, so guess it's all over the place!

THE LETTERS

Nick Stokes finds warrick Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots, Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated Grissom calls Sara when he finds out. As the team grieve, Warricks killer, Undersherrif McKeen is investigating the murder. With the nightshift two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI in the form of pretty young thing Bryce Adams. Sara Sidle takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas she can not get into the crime lab as she is no longer a Police Officer. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab Tech with little success
Sounds pretty good to me and interesting.

Well.. im not too fond of the lab tech position for Sara..but as long as shes back i guess. but i think TPTB are leaving the option open for her to leave again because theres no job for her or she can stay and everything will work out cause the characters are puppets to the writers, they do whatever they want them to. :devil: muahaha

Piper please check the PM ;)

Desert thanks, my english is very poor and i find difficult express me but i really enjoy with you , and the GSR is the best option for practise ^^

i like why sound the new Bonnie and Clyde, conrad -mckeen runaway the GSR is back lol

desert, I think that Sara will be back for most of the season, although I also think that she won't be in ALL of it. I think she will take time off during the season, like WP is going to. I hope they do write them going off together *I still want it to be their honeymoon*, but that part's just wishful thinking :D

Piper please check the PM ;)

Desert thanks, my english is very poor and i find difficult express me but i really enjoy with you , and the GSR is the best option for practise ^^

i like why sound the new Bonnie and Clyde, conrad -mckeen runaway the GSR is back lol
I don't have any new PMs from you. :confused:

Nick Stokes finds warrick Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots, Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated Grissom calls Sara when he finds out. As the team grieve, Warricks killer, Undersherrif McKeen is investigating the murder. With the nightshift two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI in the form of pretty young thing Bryce Adams. Sara Sidle takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas she can not get into the crime lab as she is no longer a Police Officer. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab Tech with little success
Sounds pretty good to me and interesting.

Well.. im not too fond of the lab tech position for Sara..but as long as shes back i guess. but i think TPTB are leaving the option open for her to leave again because theres no job for her or she can stay and everything will work out cause the characters are puppets to the writers, they do whatever they want them to. :devil: muahaha

It would be weird for me to watch Sara being stuck in the lab but at least she would be "home" where she belonged. But I keep thinking about what Sara would be happy at. Do you think she would be happy being a lab rat? Unfortunatly, I don't see it. Personally, I would make her just so we know where she is at and know she would be going home to Grissom every night. Just wondering if TPTB would think of Sara, the character, that way. Any thoughts or am I just "overthinking" this? Dang, I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back