Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i like the team stupidly optimistic, but i think that i am in the other side:rolleyes: TPTB like it the angst and player with us .
    maybe is the cost to be canon ¿?

i do this avatar if you like you can use ;)
    http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3831/cuunup9.jpg

agree with you in all, i only want my happy ending GSR soon or i driving me crazy:rolleyes:

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Thanks for the icon. You rock as usual.

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

thanks sidlreiana that is a fab pic! I have added it to my pool of icons and now that the avatar uploader has appeared and started working I can have fun with all the lovely images ;)

hmmm.... * SPLAT * - I felt the need to bag me an anti. red paint or blue? :guffaw:

4. PiperGrissom

RED make it look like BLOOD. *sorry, I'm in a BAD mood*:scream:

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Yeah! Red paint...maybe if we make it look like a crime scene someone will come to investigate it! Think we could request the CSI's we want?

6. PiperGrissom

Oh, Grissom, honey!!! Over here!! :drool:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi fans, the 'paint ball' :lol:yeah, it'll work, and Sidlreiana that is a killer icon, glad you with us, so Piper where'd you get that *spoiler* info?

So Grissom & Sara are trying to get her back on the team? with no luck:( this does sound promising as far as her staying, and if she does go away again, maybe it'll be when Billy does his play, and did you all read our news on Gary today, he pleaded guilty, bad boy, with no jail time, but back on our couple, do you all think she's staying throughout the whole S/9, or just some spotty apperances now & then?

WHEN SHE RETURNS[​IMG]

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, you guys crack me up! :lol: Painballing anti's!!!! Ha, problem is they'd still complain about GSR even if we threatened them with more paint! I think we need to do some real brain washing! :lol:

OMGosh! I'm super excited for episode 1. It puts my nervous mind to rest because if they're looking for a job for Sara, she and Grissom must still be together!

I'm hoping we'll be seeing Jorja again, but Carol Mendelson recently said that we may not. TPTB have lied to us before though.

I'm interested in seeing the team's reactions about Warrick's death, especially Sara's since it'll be over the phone and from Grissom.

Can we just fastforward to September? :)

9. PiperGrissom

I got my spoiler info from either tv.com, my gsr google group or another one of my many gsr sites. Sorry, but I can't remember which one. I've quit a few of them cause the MODs were twits. LOL!

I am thinking that we ARE gonna see Sara several times in season nine. CM, as far as I know, didn't say NO MORE SARA, she said it's the last time we'll see the original team, meaning Warrick dies.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THe mods were all 'twits':lol: aren't we lucky here, ours are so fair and balanced, that's OK, it was also posted on the S/9 *spoiler* thread from WIKI, so guess it's all over the place!

THE LETTERS

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Well.. im not too fond of the lab tech position for Sara..but as long as shes back i guess. but i think TPTB are leaving the option open for her to leave again because theres no job for her or she can stay and everything will work out cause the characters are puppets to the writers, they do whatever they want them to. :devil: muahaha

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Piper please check the PM ;)

Desert thanks, my english is very poor and i find difficult express me but i really enjoy with you , and the GSR is the best option for practise ^^

i like why sound the new Bonnie and Clyde, conrad -mckeen runaway the GSR is back lol

13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

desert, I think that Sara will be back for most of the season, although I also think that she won't be in ALL of it. I think she will take time off during the season, like WP is going to. I hope they do write them going off together *I still want it to be their honeymoon*, but that part's just wishful thinking :D

14. PiperGrissom

I don't have any new PMs from you. :confused:

15. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

It would be weird for me to watch Sara being stuck in the lab but at least she would be "home" where she belonged. But I keep thinking about what Sara would be happy at. Do you think she would be happy being a lab rat? Unfortunatly, I don't see it. Personally, I would make her just so we know where she is at and know she would be going home to Grissom every night. Just wondering if TPTB would think of Sara, the character, that way. Any thoughts or am I just "overthinking" this? Dang, I hope so!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.