Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ooh im loving this chat about Way to Go. my favorite episode by far, even considering all of season seven and eight i still think its the best GSR moment ep. i too was absolutely spoiler free for that episode...and most of season seven when it comes to that..
    im really glad Warrick will be coming back, hes really important to this show it wouldnt be the same without him. i hope all this phooey he got into is all over with now. i wonder whos "my bads" we'll deal with next? heres a thought..Ecklie isnt always friendly per se to grissom but he likes him, he couldnt really get by without him hes keeping the lab together better than ecklie so when ecklie doesnt re-hire Sara (i know its bad but i see his reasoning) grissom can threaten to leave and step down from supervisor and im sure he would get her back. :thumbsup:

2. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

I was spoiler free when WTG aired but that was because I thought I was the ONLY one on earth that loved GSR. At that time, I had NO idea there was this whole GSR world on the internet. How nieve was I? LOL! I AM so glad I found out I wasn't the only one, I thought I had serious issues but now, I have people to share MY issues with. Anyway, when I saw the last few minutes of WTG for that first time, I seriously could have made the sirens go off in our town. Woohoooo!!!

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Isn't it great to know your not alone?:p

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I was the same way ilovegsr! I had no idea about the great GSR bubble there was on the Internet.

One day I was bored so I just searched Grissom and Sara on Google and I found all of these wonderful websites. Since then I'm rarely not on the computer two or three times a day to check for new posts and info! :lol:

5. JorjaFoxFan

i thought i was the only one too!! once i just randomly searched CSI for the name of an episode and came up with greeeeat sites. :rolleyes: this one is by far the best ;)

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hey all GSRers......check out my wiki!!! ilovegsr is a moderator, and I'd love to see all of you there!!! I mean, you just CAN'T get enough GSR!!!

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I guess that's how we all found this site!! I was looking to find out if Sara was going to live or die in last years season finale, when I came across this website. I was directed to Sara/Grissom #30 and haven't stopped checking several times a day since :D This is the first (and only) forum that I have ever been to, but I still love it and all of you guys!!!

8. JorjaFoxFan

that makes two of us Bengali13 :) i joined around the #30 thread too! i really want to get back to the first couple of threads,
    but theres no link on this one?

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I don't know how to find it either, however, I would PM a MOD. I am willing to bet they could send you a link either to where there is a list, or at least to the first thread (or oldest available), and you could go to the last page of each to link to the next one.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ the first threads are sadly not existing anymore. you could go to the search option above and try to find the earliest ones that weren't canceled.

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey there, I just read that JF's been nominated for an Emmy. Just the first round so far, and I guess they make a huge amount of cuts along the way, but lets all start wishin', and hopin' and prayin'. Hey! I just realized that's a Dusty Springfield song....how appropriate. Oh, btw, it's Drama - Supporting Actress - Goodbye and Good Luck.

And, so far so good on the spoiler free front!

And GSR, since this is the GSR thread. I know I was spoiler free row WTG...but I don't remember my reaction. When I started watching CSI it was on Spike sometime in 2005, I think. So I didn't see the eps in order. I was totally into GSR, but I think The Scene wasn't as huge for me because I hadn't had the six year build up.

And I think I found the online GSR fandom when I was google-ing around trying to find out WTF was up with WP's sabbatical. So....mid season seven, and look at me now. Yikes.

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Yeah, it's weird because when I first came on, there was so many other people on it that are gone now. I think the only one that still posts regularly still is you, Desert :D

I hadn't really been into CSI that much, but when I lived with my parents, they watched, so I did, and then I bought my house and my roommate (who is now my husband :devil:), watched it, so I did. The only part I used to like were the group scenes and the "deep" scenes with Gil and Sara. I used to sit there and say, "Oh come on, you are so in love with her, just grab her and kiss her!". But he never did. My husband thought I was nuts until that scene in WTG, that's why I was screaming "I knew it!!!!!" He just shook his head and said he should have known. (He, like Gil is very shy and I had to REALLY pursue him until he realized he was fighting for nothing, he was already in love with me. He is also 13 1/2 years younger than I am :lol: )

ETA: Way To Go Jorja!!! (Get it)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey fans, big kudos[​IMG] to our girl and boy for getting their names in or on the list of possible Emmy nominations, that is so great:bolian: Grissom for "Dead Doll" and her for "GBAGL" they were both great in those eps. I hope they don't get shoved aside as usual and our other cast members are included too;)

DEAD DOLL

GBAGL

14. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for the both of them. They deserve it! They should get acknowledgement for their wonderful work. Afterall, it makes US happy!!

15. JorjaFoxFan

Whee. im very glad they got Emmy nominations, i do hope they dont change...when do the Emmy's air? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.