Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think this is way too soon and premature to be thinking what she'd like and wouldn't like, it's what can she get, she did just walk off the job, and we all know Icky Ecklie, probably wouldn't take her back, as a CSI, but the idea that she's home, is all I'm focusing on right now, and she would be able to go home to him regardless of what she was doing, do all of you realize how many false rumors/gossip/hearsay and other crap we have to endure for the next 3 months?

[​IMG]

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Aaaaaa....Splat...Splat, splat, splat.
    O_Cat, help, the spoiler boxes are after me.

Not really. You know, the longer you resist them, the easier it becomes. Just one problem, we don't get to join in the conversation. :(
    Nice little slide show Desert.

3. Desertwind

How can you stand it seattle? aren't you the least bit curious? and I heard this once, and never forgot, "what's the difference between nosy & curious"? curious is if you ask once, nosy is if you ask twice":guffaw:I want to know everything so when it airs I can compare the spoilers to the real deal:rommie: and you all must go read the S/9 *spoiler* thread, it's about Warrick!

[​IMG]

4. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Argh no, they're trying to turn us seattle!!

*beats off spoiler boxes and other temptations with big stick*

... time passes ...

*sudden brainwave!*

I've just thought - it really would be very cool to stay totally spoiler-free and then after the premiere airs we each write and compare reviews with the non-spoiler-free gang. I think we will find some interesting differences in expectation and perspective on the episode. What do you all reckon?

Well, as long as I can keep this paintball gun loaded (and as it doesn't really exist in the first place, that shouldn't be too hard :lol:) I'm sure we can keep those little boxes in their place! Go Team Spoiler Free!! Or should that be "Go Team Stupendously Obtuse"? :guffaw:

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Go look at the info for "A Happy Place".

I've just glanced at the article giving the preliminary description of AHP and apparently Sara is still in town.:thumbsup: I'll bet she's going to join the CSI:Invisibles: Doc Robbins' wife and family, Mrs. SuperDave and Hodges' mom.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

AHH! NO!! she will NOT be on the CSI:Invisibles!! she will be on the show for every ep except a few. i can feel it.
    i um, hope Seattlegsrfan and Orange_Cat knew the title of 9x02..:eek:

Jeez, everytime i get on here were on a new page. we go through like a page-a-day (^(^.(^.^).^)^) <-- Matrix. sorry.
    and i have to add that Sidlreiana_15 your English is very good. you're doing a great job :bolian:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

LOVE that pic, can I snagg it, please????

8. seattlegsrfan

Yeah, I'd already heard that, and I reckon episode names are okay. That's only the working title, anyway. And who knows it it has anything to do with the episode's story, remember the working titles of the first few eps that got leaked last year. Everyone was all up in arms about 'Death', and it ended up being the 'Chick Chop' monstrosity and nothing to do with Sara's death.
    I'm getting spoilers in my google alerts now. And THEY"RE not in spoiler boxes.
    Praise the lord and pass the ammunition, O_Cat!

9. Desertwind

Trust me, I'm not trying to change anyone's views on the *spoilers* I was just asking a question, it's everyones choice what they decide to do, or not, and orange_cat that is a good idea to see what was said, and what really happened! and JorjaFoxFan I love that pic. really cute, thank's and on our files here it does say~
    that Sara is still in town, see, she did "ink a deal" that has her on for more than 1 ep. YIPEE, goes to visit the girl that almost died and is in a vegetative state, from "To Tough To Die" how nice, I just hope we get some 'luvin' from our couple while she's on, gotta happen

[​IMG]

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Here we go! :)

Over at JFO, they are saying that Sara could be in up to 5 or 6 episodes this season. The premiere and episode 2 we know about, but she might also be in one or two around sweeps and then one or two around the finale! :)

This would be awesome if it happens. If it does, we will all have to hail desertwind because she has been the most adament about Jorja inking a deal for more than one or two episodes. :)

11. PiperGrissom

I don't see any reason why Jorja wouldn't be around for several shows. Billy won't be around for alot of next season either. GSR COULD be going on a honeymoon. I am really thinking HONEYMOON. I still want a geekbaby, but one step at a time.:lol:

12. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

hey no worries at all desert - it is bloomin hard not reading the spoilers and i usually fail miserably at staying away from them! this is going to be fun though - to see how much anticipation we can build up in our ignorance, but with the knowledge that you are all getting excited about things that have been leaked tee hee!!!

great montage of pics there btw - is Grissom ever not hiding behind those blinds?! :lol:

13. Desertwind

I love all you girls, your the best and rock out, and I'm the happiest when I'm on here with all of you, and seattle you made me laugh:rommie: when I was telling you about all the nay-sayers on other "threads" and you said >"I don't go there" you've got better discipline then I do, once again my curiosity gets the best of me, glad I'm not a cat:lol:so~~

I just figured it was really stupid for her to return for one ep. and no offense, but her claim to fame is CSI, and the only CANNON we've got on this show, with her involved, and also what else does she got going right now? I feel strongly that Billy Petersen and Marg, Eric and George had alot to do with her decision, Apparently Marg and Alan visited her in her new home in San Juan Capistrano, so they're a big influence on her, and ain't it great?

COOKING SCHOOL notice who's lurking in the background!

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

SITTING DOWN TO EAT Gina..Billy..Eric..Jorja. ?.Marg & Alan

14. seattlegsrfan

Yeah, Desert, don't mind my dry sense of humor (it's that Aussie rubbing off on me). It gets me in enough trouble in real life (hence I'm looking for a new job) I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression, too.

It is a little difficult to resist them the first day or so, for me it gets easier after that. I was spoiled for the last part of season seven and the first part of season eight. I think one of the first spoilers I read about was the beard shaving scene. It seems to me that it didn't happen in the ep that it was supposed to, and then when it did, I wasn't surprised to see it. I should've given them up then. Just think how great that scene would've been if it was a total surprise.
    I went spoiler free for last part of season eight, and I really did enjoy the episode more.

It will be tough, but we can do it. Go TSF/TSO!

Wow, if only getting out of the shit was this easy in real life. Thanks Desert, I was afraid I'd offended you. There are very few people in this life that I try to offend....and I don't think any of them are on this board.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  15. PiperGrissom

THOSE PICS ARE FREAKN' GREAT!!!! Any clue when these were taken????:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.