Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hehe, I rented The Last Sin Eater just to see AJ play a dad--hey, at least I'm honest. *whistles innocently*

I watched it with my mom, and when he turned around at the beginning while chopping wood, my mom went 'Ooh, wooka-wooka.' *snort* :lol: I'm not sure what a wooka-wooka is, but it's Mom-speak for a very good thing. :devil:

The beard of doom kind of killed me, but I did love the accent--and he did a good job playing a dad. The scene in the forest when he's crying? *wibble*

Here, I went and found the post I made about it on the Adam Ross LJ: clicky--I don't think there are really any spoilers.

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^AJ playing a dad?, Sounds interesting.

Today, on one of those free newspapers they give on the street, there was an article about "Scarlet", something as "They invented a tv series to sell tvs" (sorry for the crappy translation), they talk about the director being afraid about the people discovering what was going on and the starring actress talking about how people call her "Scarlet" on the street, no mention of AJ though.

3. Faylinn

Hehe, I saw a magazine in the store the other day and when I opened it, it had the little advert for 'Scarlet' in there. I was standing in the grocery store line like *grumble grumble* :p

4. JoJo222

JoJo222 Victim

I just gotta say that I'm so happy there is a thread dedicated to this character. He's by far one of the best characters on the show. I can't wait to see more of him :drool:

5. Faylinn

How could there not be a thread for The Beard--er, I mean, for Adam?! :p

Now that the fan project is over, I had to use this icon wrthy2bluvd made on LJ. Hee!

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

OMG! He looks twelve in that clip. I want to pinch his cheeks and pat him on the head. :)

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thanks for posting the clip xfcanadian !!! :guffaw:
    AJ should be like 18 but he looks much younger. I had to stop watching when the cockroach appeared, too gross for me. :wtf:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for the clip XF, he looks so young and very cute in it. <3 I just wanna go up and hug him... Not that there's anything different from that and any other time I see him, I always get that feeling... :lol:

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Great clip xf thanks for posting it, I've not seen it before. Bless AJ, he does look very young, but he looks young in everything he has done sans beard, he has a baby face... I think it's fair to say that you can tell, even then, that he is a talented actor. The cockroach was foul though, that actually made me feel a bit ill. :eek:

11. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Dear AJ,

Please don't EVER shave. I'm sure any woman would gladly put up with a little beard burn.

Sincerely,

Raphie.

Seriously though. I totally agree with everyone. He NEEDS the beard. I never thought I'd say that about any guy, but he definately cannot walk around all baby-faced like that. :lol:

That clip was cute, thanks XF!!! I always find it really neat to watch actors that I'm accustomed to watching playing a certain type of character completely flip it around and play someone polar opposite of the character we all recognize. Am I making any sense here? It's 10am and I'm not done my coffee, give me a few. :p

12. Faylinn

Haha, yeah. What's funny is that AJ has played quite a few bad guys, so it's kinda strange to watch him be the baddie after falling in love with his portrayal of Adam. :lol: I'm not sure how I'd react to 'Walking Tall 2', but seeing him play a creepy pedo in The District was weird enough.

13. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I REALLY wanna see him in Walking Tall 2, only 'cause he's tatted up. :lol: That and he wears wifebeaters so well. Oh man, I've gotta stop finding new things to like about AJ. He's gonna be bad for my heart, I know it. :lol:

14. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

\

Saw it twice in one night...both times yelled out "that's Adam!"
    :lol:

15. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Hi - over here we've just seen the episode where Inspector Gerrard kills the guy who raped his daughter - the episode was set at a spring dance (sorry I forget what the title is and I'm too lazy to check!) and in a couple of scenes Adam is voicing the character of a guy filmed I'm presuming during a robbery. The guys face is on the screen Adam is looking at whilst he's talking. One thing he has the robber say is something about "Ho Ho's" - what are they? *is confused*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.