Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

In the review it said that it looked like Adam was sugar high through the episode.:lol:
    Maybe he doesn't care about being caught as he's acting dorky anymore, Stella and Mac just laught at it. Seasons ago, Mac would have got mad at him and told him off but not now.
    I liked his look when he saw all those cell phones in the bag: "whaaat uuup", poor guy, first the 3d puzzles and now all that mobiles. *rofl*

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Did we have a good Adam ep then?? Yay!! *Gets excited* I'm looking forward to seeing the ep. :D The next ep we have here in the UK is one where there is a body found near sharks or something... *Rackings brains trying to think of the name* Does it have Adam in it?

Oh I'm wondering, if any of you lovely people would be able to post me a cap of this pic? (Icon by Clytia)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If you're thinking of 4.17 "Like Water for Murder", then no, Adam's not in that one.

4. Stepherweps

Aww that sucks, but looks like the next ep is a good Adam one then? I really like your banner Fay, Flack is a cutie. :D

5. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

i simply love adam cuz he's so cute and funny-glad that he has more screen time now n hope that he is a regular character in season 5.

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yep, 4.18 is all about Adam :D He has some very good scenes in there (doesn't he always? )

7. Faylinn

Technically he's a series regular right now, but not on the same level as the others. He signed a 5-year contract with the show, but he's only guaranteed a limited number of episodes per season. This season it was 13 (although he's been in more than that), next season it goes up, etc--eventually he'll be there full-time and in the opening credits. :D

Hehe, thanks, Elsie made it for me. :p

8. Stepherweps

Yaaaay!! :D *Steph gets hyper and starts happy dancing* Gosh I missed Adam last night... Oh quick question, has Adam been in NY since the start of the show?

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nope..I joined in season to and was in a few episodes....I think one of his first episodes was Bad Beat......Is that right?!?

10. Faylinn

"Bad Beat" (2.08) was his first episode--I believe we first saw him straightening out the tape of the 'walrus documentary' before he, Danny and Hawkes watched it. :p Then later on, he came in and showed them the 'weather girl gone wild' video he found between the red hots and the chocolate balls.

Oh, Adam. :p

But yeah, he was in a couple episodes in season 2, about half of season 3, and more than half of the current season, I believe.

11. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Don't know if this was already mentioned, but I just saw AJ in a Scarlet tv's commercial.... he was very cute in it.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i watched both Supernatural eppys :lol: Ghostfacers!! oh man, i was cracking up...he was better than the regular stars of the show. It really reminded me of x-files.

13. Stepherweps

Thanks for the info Fay, I bought season 1 the other day, I'm going to work my way through all the seasons, so I'm just wondering when I should start expecting to see Adam. :D

14. Faylinn

Hehe, yep, late in the first half of season 2. You can't trust IMDb on the current season since he's credited with episodes he isn't in, but for the second and third seasons, you can see which episodes he's in over there. (Although one episode is just him for a split second at the end, I think. :p)

Hehe, it was fun, wasn't it? "My best friend and my best sister...hold my glasses." :lol:

Yeah, he did look cute--too bad it's not a real show. *sigh* Oh well, at least I won't have to watch a dubious miniseries just for his sake. :p

15. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Really bummed about this Scarlett thing not being real. :scream:

In compensation, I was able to watch 'The Last Sin Eater' online yesterday and lemme tell you....AJ chopping wood? HOT.
    On a more serious note though, I really liked watching him play a father. His daughter in the movie has her papa wrapped around her little finger. He played the part brilliantly, in my opinion. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.