CSI books.

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Daquien, Jul 19, 2005.

1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

So, does that mean that he can write TV tie-in novels or not? Because, in order to write a good CSI novel, two things have to be done: you must first watch the program to get a feel for it and even , if possible , watch DVD'S of the series and allow the voices to flow over you so that you hear them internally. Sort of like your own private theatre. And what abou t you Keith, or should I say KRAD?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

3. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thankyou :D I was just about to ask if anyone knew when it was coming out :D I can't wait to get it and find out how/what you've written fr the characters ;)

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hey that's great news KRAD, thanks for letting us know. And thanks for posting the chapter, it was a great read. Nice to see Flack's response to his injuries being explored. :cool: I'll look forward to reading the book when it's released in the UK. :)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Kristine has posted an interview with KRAD, who, as I'm sure you know, is the author of the latest CSI NY book. :) Go here to read it. It's very interesting I think and gives a great insight into the book and the characters. :)

7. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

me too and does anyone know if i can get them in malaysia.please and thank you!

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

My book can today I was really surprised especially after Amazon said the 6th :D But I did get an email saying it was on its way yesterday *I think*

However i've got a lot of stuff to do before I read it :(

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

My book arrived in the mail today!

I'm looking ever so forward to reading it, KRAD, as I'm sure you did a fantastic job with it!

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

hey KRAD i just finished your book yesterday.... it was fantastic!!!

i could not put it down it was the best CSI novel yet (i have every single CSI novel written) i loved it. i like how you mentioned some NY sports teams (go Yankees!!) and my biggest like was the Jersey mention lol (i live in NJ always love a homestate mention no matter how big or small it is).

i loved all the backround you gave for the characters b/c we never get a lot on the show. it was interesting with Flack and how he was dealing with his injuries and what his friends were saying. the backround with Mac saying how he went to Aiden's funeral and what he thought of her passion for police work was so great to read. like you i was/am an Aiden, her Danny and Flack were my faves from season 1.

my other fave part is how well knew the past episodes and mentioned everyone's demons from those like Stella and Frankie, Hawkes going to jail, Lindsay and her deal in Montana, and Mac in Beruit during his time in the Marines. it's like you've been watching the show as much as we have on this board since the begining. the lead up to the "Snow Day" was awesome as well that had to be my fave part.

great job on the book. i hope Pocket renews it's license with NY and you write another book for the show.

11. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

Thanks so much -- glad you liked it! :thumbsup:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I got In Extremis and Four Walls at Walmart...also saw the Miami one at one point but as I'm not as big on Miami as the other two, I figured I'd just request it from the library. Now I just need to get my hands on Deluge lol.

13. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I really didn't like In Extremis, But I absolutely loved Deluge. I hope you can find it soon:) I agree that the Miami ones aren't as good as the other two but i loved Riptide though. Did you read it?

14. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

MyMutantRomance,
    In Extremis teaches us that in ordrer to be a true CSI, you have to gather , analyze and interperet the evidence and crime scene; otherwise you're just a technician.

15. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

Although I have read a few from the library I bought my first book today. Cold burn,... one down many to go. :)