Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think he was asking about Quinn being hot in regards to Mac...to see if that was why Mac wasn't upset about the lab investigation. That was funny though.

And only Flack would be chowing down during the course of an investigation. :lol:

^I think he was asking about Quinn being hot in regards to Mac...to see if that was why Mac wasn't upset about the lab investigation. That was funny though.
Haha, yeah you're probably right. Suddenly Flack sounds like the guy who wants to be in the romance loop. :p
And only Flack would be chowing down during the course of an investigation. :lol:
Doesn't work with anyone else, nope :lol:

CSI_in_training:
^^Very weird.
Elsie, you always post the most beautiful pictures.

I think that she is not weird.If you can buy the CSI: NY original edition DVD, I think that that would be easy. But China without.
Elsie, whether my guess is right ?
If is not, please original address that you tell us the picture. If yes, I know, you still have many, why not with everyone participation?:confused:

Top41:
I think it's been shown on screen that Flack pretty much supports Danny through thick and thin, even when he doesn't agree with him. The few times we've seen Flack disagree with Danny, it's been for Danny's own good--in "On the Job" when Flack told Danny to sit tight and trust Mac or in "All in the Family" when Flack chased Danny all over town trying to help him. He got mad at Danny because he was worried Danny was going to make a mistake that would hurt himself or his career, but what he said to Danny at the end summed it up: "You're my friend. Makes it my business."
We also got that cute scene between them in 415, when they joked about the Star Wars bar.
I think if Flack found out about Rikki, he'd be concerned, much in the way I think he would have been concerned about Danny letting Lindsay walk all over him in season three. I think Flack is protective of Danny because he knows how vulnerable Danny is. It would be interesting to see them talk about it, but they're guys, and guys don't usually sit around with each other and talk about their relationships. Danny teasing Flack about Devon was more on par with what one would expect to see, but I don't see Flack teasing Danny about Rikki because of what happened to Ruben. I'm not sure what he'd say, but it would be interesting to see.

Yeah!Top!I agree.;)
I think to ignore the Danny happen what, Flack forever is most concerns Danny that.
The Flack is the most solid backing of Danny.I think, Danny and Flacks not just friends and lovers, the Flack still is Danny's port.

lately not man advent?or,have new page?:confused::confused::confused:

Elsie:
I prefer him in a suit, although he did look particularly pretty earlier this season in his jeans when they went to the fireworks warehouse... The 'disguise' in 415 was quite hilarious and ridiculous, so was Angell's.

I know , I'm wrong.
Yeah, everybody likes the Flack's fashion all isn't same.
I shouldn't, think oneself fond, also request the others to like.
But I insist own standpoint. so, in the CSI NY4-17 . I like these:
15575800_h.jpg

Flack's blue eye, is thus charming, I rave about!
(Conveniently, I discover the Eddie's eye shall transform color. At the bright place, he is gray, but in the dark place, is blue. Whether don't know everyone have advert?)
15575801_h.jpg

15575803_h.jpg

The Flack were blown the disorderly hair by the sea breeze. And unstuck the tie .floppy man, with me am very similar. ;):p
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning Flack and chocolates.
Yeah!I believe that Flack is a big stomach king, he loves the food, and that is a chocolate . He will not stopped.
But I all love here,our dude detective Don Flack.You prepare to start to the Mac's girl friend?
15575809_h.jpg

Oh!watch out Mac's Marine Corps fist!^_^:guffaw::lol::lol:
End!
Regardless whether everyone believe or not. in China,We think that the Mac and Flacks already have belong to their baby.
15576128_h.jpg

( The original picture come from:http://www.mtslash.com/viewthread.php?tid=4806&highlight=Flack)
That is a story, the Mac and Flacks once meet rencounter.
Then the Mac pregnancy Flack's child......
( That is a very beautiful and fantastic story.)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
New Flack's poster :

Okay, let me get this straight. There is some guy killing people with poisoned chocolate right? Flack and Stella go to talk to him at his candy shop or what ever it was, and while there Don eats a piece of chocolate that could be poisoned. The only thing I have to say is no, no, bad Flack! :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing too. Though i figured he wouldn't take it if he thought it would kill him. I don't think anyone was going to try and keep Flack away from his chocolate. Or any kind of food.

Well no, there were different kinds of chocolate, and I doubt he took the one with the damiana in it (he'd probably wind up humping Stella's leg or something). They should have shown him sneak it off of the tray as they walked by. Knowing Flack, he got two. :p
Or quite a few and they were cleverly hidden in his pocket so he could eat them on his way back to the precinct.

Recently, I be stuck on Flack such expression in one's eyes, is thus charming!
15694350_h.jpg

15694349_h.jpg

15694348_h.jpg

15694346_h.jpg

15694351_h.jpg

15694366_h.jpg

I think if use this kind look expression in one's eyes go entreaty, the certain can earn a lot of money!^_^

Thos pictures are just....yeah. Gorgeous.

I have to admit, it took me a while to warm up to Flack (it was probably the hair in season one. :p) but once I got the gist of how he operated, I kinda went head over heels.

His facial expressions are priceless, his humor is fantastic and the way he deals with tough situations is just brilliant.

And those baby blues...They aren't helping my cause either. :lol:

df-323-11.jpg

Seriously...Who can resist THAT?

^Hopefully Danny wasn't able to. ;) :devil:

I love Flack's snark and humor. And I think it's cute that he's picked up "boom" from Danny--and that Mac called him out on it. :D

^Hopefully Danny wasn't able to. ;) :devil:

I love Flack's snark and humor. And I think it's cute that he's picked up "boom" from Danny--and that Mac called him out on it. :D

Nope, I don't think even Messer could resist that. Heck, I'm betting he was the first to go down from it. :lol:

The 'Boom' needs to be uploaded to Youtube ASAP. :p

^^ agreed, someone please put the "boom" on Youtube, need to see it again!!!

Something was going on with Flack's hair last night (and Lindsay's, she looked like she was wearing a wig). Also, Flack hitting that evil guy at the end was damn hot. Can't help but wonder what would happen if he cut his tie off instead.:p

"Boom" is already on YouTube as it's in one of the teaser videos CBS posted. You can see it here. :)

Some screencaps of the lovely Don Flack from last night:

flacksmile.png

ny418000962.png

ny418002047.png

(and Lindsay's, she looked like she was wearing a wig).

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. :lol:

Someone help me out here. Did Flack punch, elbow or strongarm the dude that tried to slice him? It all happened so fast that I didn't see what part of Flack took out that dude. I'm hoping for a good elbow to the nose. :p

And Elsie, I saw it up on youtube right after I posted. Doh! :lol:

He looks absolutely sick to his stomach. :( I take it this was after they found out the truth about the 'father and son'.

Yeah, that was in the precinct after the team had been interviewing the 'father and son'. He doesn't look happy. It was a great Flack episode overall, from a fangirl point of view he was funny, cute, snarky, tough and even wore a kevlar vest! He had some great lines and, indeed, individual words (boom!) ;). I loved his comments to Mac about the taxi cab case, and I also really liked his reaction to the high school kids, which I think was reminiscent of his attitude towards the drunk college kids in 'Hung Out To Dry'. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he obviously doesn't like self entitled kids. :lol:

ny418000288.png

ny418000355.png

The "stop, just...stop" scene in the last episode did it for me :D Haha, that was just too hilarious for words. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back