Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I think people would probly record everything he does as a kid..........no need for TV........just let this kid roam the house.....and watch...better than any TV you'll ever see :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

His expressions are hard to describe - its halarious....he knows what to say and when to say it - just on time. cracks me up.

2. Jacque076

Jacque076 Civilian

I have been an Eddie/Flack fan since the series began. The way he's entirely dedicated to his his work, is just so amazing, I get totally speechless. Everytime the camera is on him, I, without even realizing it, start smiling.

I totally agree with everyone on the that fact that the writers need to have an episode focused on giving the audience more indepth of Don Flack's background. Giving us a really person to see, and create that chemistry between the characters portraying his family.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

The Flack is really very lovely.Be like the 20- year's big boy.:p
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    [​IMG]
    Oh!Why me can't see the Flack's chest hair?I weep !5555555.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    CSI NY4-21Don Flack:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ZhuShuaijie

Concerning CSI NY4-19-----------Our big boy Don Flack:
    Although I have no complete see Flack's chest hair . Cry......Although I still feel grief very much. but I love big boy Don:
    First,Is a charming smiling face:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note back, that woman, she at anthomaniac Flack,I bet, she is peeping the Flack's chest hair.She is lucky- Why that is not me?:p

[​IMG]
    Oh!!!!!!! I I Saw his chest hair, one radix\ two radixes\ three..... only two radixes. ***but nosebleed nosebleed***- I for Flack madness!^_^
    [​IMG]

Look, the Flack dig down is how handsome. no wonder, that the wildcat have girl friend, yet be back lure our Don.:lol:;)

5. ZhuShuaijie

[​IMG]
    lady-killer Flack!^_^or dude Flack!^_^
    [​IMG]
    Er..... The Flack always has the peculiar expression, flirtation we yippee. perfect and thoughtful man :thumbsup:.why we do not be love him?:lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think that we whether should, reconsider South Pole deglaciation genuine reason.:lol::devil:
    Yeah!The Flack did not go to the south pole, but, I bet, many hominine heart already by he thaw, including me.;):drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still have two handsome, business suit Flack , I can't resist.:drool:
    [​IMG]
    The most important, our Don entire healing , he is hero. he belly's seam, disappear.I cold sweat ..... plastic surgery???:eek::scream::evil:
    End, I go on my standpoint of the past, the Flack that wears business suit is thus handsome, but the T- shirt Flack, have more gentleman the flavor .

6. Caprian

Caprian Hit and Run

I also love him when he doesn't wear suites. He's so cute in jeans and shirt! :drool: :devil:
    Thanks for the pics! :D

7. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pictures ZhuShuaijie. Now, about that last picture, does that hand look like it's about to grab something? .....like his badge? :devil:

Maybe the scar is a bit higher? There was a skin comparison in another thread. Don't think he'll ever do plastic surgery.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  8. ZhuShuaijie

Yesterday, my home occurrence earthquake, when, I just here, browse the web page(look me last time speak).Suddenly, my computer starts shiver, my mother runs into my room, loudly roar:"earthquake! earthquake!scat!scat!....."
    But, my house, dwell very high, I know that we can't leave.I protect my mother, hiding my bed underside,
    I grasp the mother's hand, I protrude the head, looking at the Flack in the computer. I am very very be afraid, but I very composedness. Because my mother at me side, because I still have the Flack. I discover that the Flack has already become my a sort of spirit power, I can't without him.
    So, after earthquake stop, I drive out my mother to tidy thing, leaving the house. Then, I kissed the Flack secretly, and to him say :"Don, thank you, give my power."
    Now, I come back here. even if I am a boy, even if I have already had the girl friend, but I want to say to the Flack:"Don,I love you, you are my faith!"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hero Flack:[​IMG]
    big pictures:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-5-13/013/222/418/16075666/16075666.jpg

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

zhuShuaijie ((hugs)) I hope you and your family and friends are okay.

10. ZhuShuaijie

Thanks, I'm very good.and Very happy I can see the sun coming back the here!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yeah!Yeah!This is good pretence, I believe. after all,this teleplay's flaw too many, I not care it, I only care, my Don, at next gut, would be how handsome.
    "does that hand look like it's about to grab something? .....like his badge?"----Yeah!The Flack is displaying his badge, he is beautiful. T- shirt gentleman, I love him.

11. ZhuShuaijie

Concerning CSI NY4-20:
    Oh!I think, chase after auto's Flack, verily handsomely in a complete mess. aflutter necktie,strong and vigorous body. Er......Super anthomaniac him!:drool::drool::drool:^_^

I have some pictures, and everyone sharing:
    [​IMG]
    Don, you follow breeze aflutter smile, have rosemary's flavor .( A lyrics of China!^_^)
    [​IMG]
    Eat off you!:guffaw::wtf:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Handsome man.:drool:

End, I very love Flack agrin discuss his father. And, concerning him and his father, I have the new standpoint:I think , the Flack and him father's relation,resemble brothers .They share their life together, yearn his mother.He has a very perfect family.:thumbsup:

12. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I'm happy that you are okay! :)

Yummy! My twisted imagination is running wild! ;)

13. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Okay so this is really random, but i was looking at wikipedia and i searched Don Flack (cuz i'm that cool) and it said that he has a dather Don flack Sr. we all new that, a mother, possible brothers and a sister Melanie?! and when that happened i was like what?! Now i know that people can add whatever they want on Wikipedia but was just wondering if anybody new about this? if you do please write back i'm really curious.

14. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yeah. That's actually mentioned in a spoiler thread for next season. Not sure we're supposed to discuss spoilers in here. Or, there's a little spoiler smiley to make sure that things aren't spoiled for people who don't want to read that stuff....

Apparently, Don's sister Melanie is supposed to be involved somehow in something during the second ep of season 5. Something about that someone borrowed her car, and it was used in a crime. She ends up getting brought in. It's mentioned in the Spoiler therad that's a sticky on top of the forum.

15. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

oh thankyou sorry i didn't know that it was a spoiler. :) cant wait for that one, we really need more Flack!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.