Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I think he was asking about Quinn being hot in regards to Mac...to see if that was why Mac wasn't upset about the lab investigation. That was funny though.

And only Flack would be chowing down during the course of an investigation. :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, yeah you're probably right. Suddenly Flack sounds like the guy who wants to be in the romance loop. :p
    Doesn't work with anyone else, nope :lol:

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I think that she is not weird.If you can buy the CSI: NY original edition DVD, I think that that would be easy. But China without.
    Elsie, whether my guess is right ?
    If is not, please original address that you tell us the picture. If yes, I know, you still have many, why not with everyone participation?:confused:

Yeah!Top!I agree.;)
    I think to ignore the Danny happen what, Flack forever is most concerns Danny that.
    The Flack is the most solid backing of Danny.I think, Danny and Flacks not just friends and lovers, the Flack still is Danny's port.

4. ZhuShuaijie

lately not man advent?or,have new page?:confused::confused::confused:

I know , I'm wrong.
    Yeah, everybody likes the Flack's fashion all isn't same.
    I shouldn't, think oneself fond, also request the others to like.
    But I insist own standpoint. so, in the CSI NY4-17 . I like these:
    [​IMG]
    Flack's blue eye, is thus charming, I rave about!
    (Conveniently, I discover the Eddie's eye shall transform color. At the bright place, he is gray, but in the dark place, is blue. Whether don't know everyone have advert?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Flack were blown the disorderly hair by the sea breeze. And unstuck the tie .floppy man, with me am very similar. ;):p
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning Flack and chocolates.
    Yeah!I believe that Flack is a big stomach king, he loves the food, and that is a chocolate . He will not stopped.
    But I all love here,our dude detective Don Flack.You prepare to start to the Mac's girl friend?
    [​IMG]
    Oh!watch out Mac's Marine Corps fist!^_^:guffaw::lol::lol:
    End!
    Regardless whether everyone believe or not. in China,We think that the Mac and Flacks already have belong to their baby.
    [​IMG]
    ( The original picture come from:http://www.mtslash.com/viewthread.php?tid=4806&highlight=Flack)
    That is a story, the Mac and Flacks once meet rencounter.
    Then the Mac pregnancy Flack's child......
    ( That is a very beautiful and fantastic story.)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    New Flack's poster :
    [​IMG]

5. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I was thinking the same thing too. Though i figured he wouldn't take it if he thought it would kill him. I don't think anyone was going to try and keep Flack away from his chocolate. Or any kind of food.

Or quite a few and they were cleverly hidden in his pocket so he could eat them on his way back to the precinct.

6. ZhuShuaijie

Recently, I be stuck on Flack such expression in one's eyes, is thus charming!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think if use this kind look expression in one's eyes go entreaty, the certain can earn a lot of money!^_^

7. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Thos pictures are just....yeah. Gorgeous.

I have to admit, it took me a while to warm up to Flack (it was probably the hair in season one. :p) but once I got the gist of how he operated, I kinda went head over heels.

His facial expressions are priceless, his humor is fantastic and the way he deals with tough situations is just brilliant.

And those baby blues...They aren't helping my cause either. :lol:

[​IMG]

Seriously...Who can resist THAT?

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Hopefully Danny wasn't able to. ;) :devil:

I love Flack's snark and humor. And I think it's cute that he's picked up "boom" from Danny--and that Mac called him out on it. :D

9. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Nope, I don't think even Messer could resist that. Heck, I'm betting he was the first to go down from it. :lol:

The 'Boom' needs to be uploaded to Youtube ASAP. :p

10. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ agreed, someone please put the "boom" on Youtube, need to see it again!!!

Something was going on with Flack's hair last night (and Lindsay's, she looked like she was wearing a wig). Also, Flack hitting that evil guy at the end was damn hot. Can't help but wonder what would happen if he cut his tie off instead.:p

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

"Boom" is already on YouTube as it's in one of the teaser videos CBS posted. You can see it here. :)

Some screencaps of the lovely Don Flack from last night:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. :lol:

Someone help me out here. Did Flack punch, elbow or strongarm the dude that tried to slice him? It all happened so fast that I didn't see what part of Flack took out that dude. I'm hoping for a good elbow to the nose. :p

And Elsie, I saw it up on youtube right after I posted. Doh! :lol:

13. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

He looks absolutely sick to his stomach. :( I take it this was after they found out the truth about the 'father and son'.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, that was in the precinct after the team had been interviewing the 'father and son'. He doesn't look happy. It was a great Flack episode overall, from a fangirl point of view he was funny, cute, snarky, tough and even wore a kevlar vest! He had some great lines and, indeed, individual words (boom!) ;). I loved his comments to Mac about the taxi cab case, and I also really liked his reaction to the high school kids, which I think was reminiscent of his attitude towards the drunk college kids in 'Hung Out To Dry'. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he obviously doesn't like self entitled kids. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

The "stop, just...stop" scene in the last episode did it for me :D Haha, that was just too hilarious for words. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.