Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I agree with Top. Guys aren't really likely to talk about what's going on in their lives, or how they feel. I know some guys do, but its not really likely with Flack and Danny. Although it would be nice to see the two of them outside of work again, talking and having a beer together. Still, with the type of relationship the guys seem to have, Flack's more likely to step in if he thinks Danny's going to get hurt or do something stupid.
    Also, I loved last night's episode, even with the little bit of screen time Flack had.
    I loved that Flack pointed out the strangulation marks on the victim's nceck when Mac asked why it was a murder. It was cool that he noticed it before Hawkes did, because most of the time, that would've been a Hawkes moment.

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Ooooooooooooh! CSI NY4-16 lets me be stunned:eek::eek::eek:
    mady9578 hopes you can't reck I quote your speak:lol:;)(a month of Sundays ago):
    [​IMG]
    Yeah!We is right!Danny,you at doing what?
    Lucky of, what I love is a Flack!^_^:evil:
    Wildcat, always nature be difficult of correction. Flack abandon him, you still have the Stella and Angell&Mac.:lol:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Flack's family and background!?
    Everyone discussed a lot of,if we can see.
    I hope that the Flack has a very ripsnorting father.Although their relation no quite harmony.But they love each other.
    Then, I hope that I can see the Flack's kitchen,knows his skillful food.If he needs a cook,I will not mind emigration USA.
    End, I hope to see his bedroom, whether is double bed?:drool::lol:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning CSI NY4-16
    My Don,super featurely!:drool:
    So, I shear nether the photograph:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like Flack's this strip the pants,it let Flack look more handsome more young more handsome:).I like undertone the pants.;)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning CSI NY4-15 "dustman Flack"
    Hoot 55555.......!
    No one would like to help me!555555........:(:(:(
    Hence I oneself do, although no enough in focus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think that Flack have the tie is handsome, but the Flack has no tie shall more have the man's fascination.:drool::lol:
    Everyone does not feel?:confused:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Aww, great pictures :) Flack really is the good guy isn't he? The kind where, once you've got him wrapped around your finger, he won't leave! :lol:

And I'm sorry, I was too busy laughing during all those undercover scenes. Between Angell's obvious get-up and Flack's sweeping, I just died. :guffaw:

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I prefer him in a suit, although he did look particularly pretty earlier this season in his jeans when they went to the fireworks warehouse... The 'disguise' in 415 was quite hilarious and ridiculous, so was Angell's. :lol: :)

Some Flack caps from the latest episode for you all:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I thought it was great that Flack picked up on the bruising around the victim's neck. He's obviously learning a lot from these CSI's he keeps hanging around with. :lol: I also thought it was funny, and very Flack, when he ate the chocolate at the fashion show. I get the feeling that Flack would do pretty much anything for some free food. ;) :p

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Man, I love his facial expressions. :lol:

I wanted to make a macro of him in the scene at the chocolate fashion show, and this was the only one I could find of that part (screencap courtesy of wrthy2bluvd on LJ):

[​IMG]

:p

6. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

OFF TOPIC :

Just a side note...........................If there are any hockey fans :

NY Rangers are leading the Stanley Cup Playoffs against New Jersey

[​IMG]

GO RANGERS! GO!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha! Great pic Fay :D

It was so Flack to eat the chocolate...he can never help himself when it comes to food can he? :p

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, maybe it's just my dirty mind, but it so looks like something else is going on in that picture! :lol: :devil: :lol:

I love that about him. Flack's obsession with food cracks me up to no end. The man just loves his grub, as MrsG would say. I still crack up when I think of the devastated look on Flack's face in "Happily Never After" when he saw where his beloved vendor carts come from. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Yes, Flack's obsession with food has been cause for many great laughs. I loved him with the chocolate, he just couldn't help himself. I wonder if he was trying to make sure Stella didn't catch him though, 'cause it took me a second to realize what he'd done. ^_^. He's such a cutey.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh, that scene definitely scarred him on the inside. :lol: I wonder what his status on vendor carts is now. :p

I think it's a known thing (with everyone) that Flack loves his grub, Stella didn't seem surprised at all to see him grab n' pop one in. :p "Does it blow your mind?"

11. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Okay, let me get this straight. There is some guy killing people with poisoned chocolate right? Flack and Stella go to talk to him at his candy shop or what ever it was, and while there Don eats a piece of chocolate that could be poisoned. The only thing I have to say is no, no, bad Flack! :rolleyes:

12. Faylinn

The chocolate wasn't what killed them, it was just that both women had eaten it prior to dying.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I don't think all the chocolate samples were the same, it was only one special kind (I think). ::shrugs::

Besides, Flack has a killer stomach, he's been chowing down on those vendor cart food, and nothing happened :lol:

14. Faylinn

Well no, there were different kinds of chocolate, and I doubt he took the one with the damiana in it (he'd probably wind up humping Stella's leg or something). They should have shown him sneak it off of the tray as they walked by. Knowing Flack, he got two. :p

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Or more :lol:

That is an interesting image. His little question of asking if Quinn's hot made me laugh. Haha, I wonder if he's sick of being single :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.