Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. owlki

owlki Witness

I wish I could've listened to Carmine's advices but it'd be like 2 till 4 am... And I start working at 8am... shame...

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Yeah, that's definitely the problem people in the industry have. You have no time, and then when you do, the hours are so late everyone else working normal jobs is in bed because they have to get up way earlier than you do. :lol: My hours are 9:30 or 10 to 8ish. Most people start work at 8:30 or 9 and finish up between 4:30-6. Well, for a job with regular hours (not sales or working at a restaurant). And then when you're really in the thick of a show it can just be crazy. I think Carmine said his hours are from 6 to 6. At the end of that day, you just want to come home and sleep! So it is tough.

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I work from 11:00 to 19:00 and it's sales :lol: I only talk in the UK hence the hours (Romania is two hours ahead of UK) I wanted to listen to the show, but I didn't find any website that would broadcast it live :(

4. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Working 12 hour days is a bitch - I did those hours regularly when I was in Logistics Management. (Not by choice, I assure you.) All I wanted to do when I got home was have a couple of beers, chill out and go to bed. I swear, all I did was work and sleep.

It was on KROQ's website, which is where I think most people listened to it.

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

^Then I am a lousy Google user :lol:

6. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Your Google-fu failed you... :(

Someone on here pointed out the KROQ site to me, since the bulletin on MySpace gave the link to the Loveline site out, and they charge to listen...

7. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

After having a read about Carmine's little radio gig, and reading your comments about his comments, I can only come to one conclusion .............. Carmine IS NOT THE MARRYING /FAMILY MAN KIND :eek::wtf::eek::wtf::eek:

That's right, and here's why

1 - he lives alone ..... with a cat! Now while most of us love cats and don't mind them, that fact that he's all alone with a cat could be seen as a problem, especially if he shows Mookie more attention than women! :wtf:

2 - he smokes. Complete and utter turn off for me and any woman that doesn't smoke or want to kiss a man that smells and tastes like an ashtray :(

3 - he's a rock and rolling, smoking actor junkie. If he can't make the time for a woman then it's no wonder he's single. He spends 10 months of a year acting long hours, then on his hiatus he's rocking just as hard.

Carmine has no idea how to just stop and take stock. Yes he's acting on a big show, and that's important to him after working so hard to be a success. But he's added a band to the mix and it's taken up all his time. He needs to stop and smell the roses, or women in his case. He has no time to look for a woman let alone date one, and if he really wants to find "that special someone" then he'd better take stock of his life and figure out what's more important to him.

Personally, I think he's not the marrying/settling down/family type of guy. At least not yet. He's still in his thirties and going full force down the highway of life. I don't see him stopping to marry/ have a family till he's WAYYYY into his forties. Maybe by then, he'll have a fat bank account and be able to stop for awhile and have "a real life".

It's like Kylie Minogue/Nicole Kidman/Mariah Carey's of the world, they all say they want to marry and have kids, but then they never stop working long enough to do it. Nicole's in her forties and finally pregnant. Kylie is turning forty and still single and childless. These women go on and on about having kids, but they never stop long enough to have them.

Carmine, some advice. If you want to find that "special someone", then you have to cut back on working in your hiatus, and go out there and see who's waiting for you. If you don't want somone in the same business, look for someone else where, but either way, if you don't, you're going to be a lonely old man...... :(:(:(:(

And God help you if you call in your mother to help you. I can only imagine her going back through all the scrapbooks you've gotten and picking out dates for you :eek::guffaw:

8. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Man, that's a turn on for me. I always liked pictures of him smoking. I am a smoker too, and I have dated non-smokers, but they didn't complain :confused:

If the man has just started to live the life he wanted to live, then good for him. I don't see him either with baby-Carmine in his arms, but who knows. I don't blame him. If I were him I would have probably been less careful with my life (so to speak). And how much did he think about the cat's name? Mookie :D

9. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Carmine also has a dog...as mentioned on the show. There's a pic of it on the Ceesau site.

The cat thing always makes me giggle though. I can honestly say I've never known a straight guy to live alone with a cat as a pet... :D

To be honest, I don't think Carmine's personal life is anyone else's business, nor is it for any of us to judge...

10. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Who's judging??? Carmine complains in magazines that he's lonely, and the star bucks kid pulls more women than him, and that he can't get a woman ... well then he's going to be discussed by fangirls from all over the world with comments like that. I merely suggested WHY he doesn't have a woman.

11. Top41

Plenty of people live alone with pets. For the record, he said he has a dog, not a cat. I know there were pictures ages ago of a cat, but that could have been a family cat. And if not...so what?? :confused:

Though it's definitely funny to see the "crazy cat lady" stereotype applied to a guy. :lol:

A lot of people smoke in Hollywood. And a lot of smokers have significant others. ;)

Junkie?? :confused: Let's not get into anything that would be libelous. He's never once talked about drugs.

That's kind of the crux of the business, though. You work your ass off to make it, and then when you're making it, you work even harder because the good times don't last forever and you've got to make the most of them while they're happening.

I think that's a lot of assumptions based off of one comment on the radio. It's not like the guy can join an internet dating site and devote time to dating that way, so he's stuck with people he meets at work or friends of friends. People are flighty in Hollywood--it's not as bad as people say it is in some ways, but in other ways it is. It's a weird, weird world in the business.

Maybe so, and he's a guy--they're lucky. They can wait.

And society is pretty hard on them because of it. ;)

Ouch!

Agreed. And it was one comment on a radio show that tens of thousands of people listen to. It shouldn't be used to make assumptions about his life.

And maybe that's why he says those kind of things...they pique people's interest. ;)

12. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

You were the one making gross assumptions about his life based on one statement he's made a handful of times.

Also, 'Junkie'? Sorry, but I think that's some cheek...

You know, I could see Carmine as the 'Crazy Cat Dude'... :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

delurks...Carmine thinks he's a 'shy', 'old man'? :eek: hmmm...can't be him i read about then, gettin some oo-la-la with a certain May Playmate of the month...;) i think he does alright..relurks..

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

To everyone who missed Carmine's "Loveline" appearance, I just found a bulletin on myspace saying ceesau.com will re-broadcast it in the "media" section. There's no date yet but I'll let you know.

15. Top41

LOL, yeah, I highly doubt he's living like a monk. :lol: He did imply it wasn't hard to find someone to hook up with, but he said finding someone for more than a couple of days was hard.

Sweet! Cool that they're going to put that in their media section.