Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Oooh, thank you for sharing! Apparently I need a life as well... :D

I really, really like him with longer hair.

2. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

*Also needs a life*

What a way to start the day... :D

Thanks for that. :)

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Awesome video! Now I have started the day very good. :D two videos (and the one from Personal Foul) have appeared while I missing these 2 days! yay! And with that needing a RL, I've heard it's overrated :D

ETA: :lol: at Carmine and his flashlight

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for posting that, melgeo! :D Very cute! I love that he pilfered a flashlight from the set...I think he mentioned making off with a pair of Danny's boots as well. :lol: He's a bit of a klepto. :lol: ;)

5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

As if the spoiler vid for tonight's episode wasn't enough, you gals bring me more Loveline goodies? What would I do without y'all? :lol:

I can see him walkin' off with the boots (they are pretty cool) but the flashlight? He would've had to have went straight from work to the show, 'cause I don't see him walkin' off with a prop any other way. :p

Either way, it was really cool to have a visual to go along with all the hijinks and fun those three were havin' that night. Thanks for that!!

EDIT:

I ripped the vid for anyone that wants it. Enjoy!

Pilfered flashlight and all

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  6. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

He probably literally walked off with the boots. Danny wears some pretty cool footwear though, so I can see why he'd yoink them. The Maglite probably just went in his pocket and got forgotten about as he left the studios...let's be honest, most of us have stuck something from work in our pockets and ended up taking it home. :lol:

Having a look at your download to see if it is better than the rip I did...thanks for that. :)

7. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I found this really neat thing that's just a plug-in you add to Firefox; when the video starts playing you just press the button and it instantly provides a file in either flv or sfw for you to save to your comp. I haven't managed to convert any of the sfw files successfully yet, but I got lucky with this one as it came up as an flv. Then it was just a matter of taking it over to Zamzar and converting it. :)

As for walking off with the flashlight, I'm just glad he did, 'cause it made for a really cute, funny moment, although I felt bad for whoever was filming, 'cause that thing looked BRIGHT! :lol:

I just wish the folks that run that site would hurry up and post any pictures they took. It looks like they don't update that part of the website that often.

8. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Yeah, I have a plug-in that downloads FLVs and SWFs from pages like that. Mainly FLVs. I use SUPER to do the converting though.

That scene with the torch was pretty cute. I love little moments like that. But yeah, those things are nasty bright - I have one, from way back when I used to do a lot of outdoor pursuits type things. I wouldn't want someone shining one in my eyes while I was using a video camera, that's for sure.

Pics would be nice, but honestly, that is probably one of the most unprofessionally built and run sites I've seen.

9. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I totally agree with you. And the fact that people actually PAY to have acess to the content is beyond me. It's a radio show, for chrissake. If they were on Sirius, it'd be a different story, but they're on KROK. Makes no sense to me.

My dad has one of those LED flashlights, so if the one he has is anything like my dad's I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end even if there was a camera between my eyes and the light.

10. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Great stuff Redsiren, thanks for the link :D

11. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

No prob. Any time. :thumbsup:

12. Top41

I don't know if vid ripping is 100% kosher legally, so let's not discuss it here. ;)

RedSiren, I adore your banner, but would you resize it to fit in with the board guidelines? Banners should be no larger than 220x75. Thank you! :)

I'm really hoping Ceesau will play live somewhere this summer in L.A. Totally selfish because I live in L.A. :lol: , but hey, if they're here, they really should play a live show at the Viper Room or somewhere like that.

13. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Oops, sorry. The upload thing said it could be that size. Fixing it as we speak! :)

14. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Indeed. ;)

I'd love to see the guys play a string of dates - preferably with a couple in Europe. UK would be nice, but Holland is easy enough for me from here in Wales...though I'm not entirely sure it would be safe to let the lads loose in Amsterdam... :p

It can be the cure for my bad t-shirt wearing experiences this past week and a half... :(

15. Top41

^Bad t-shirt wearing experiences??? :( Do tell!

Thanks for resizing it, RedSiren! :)