Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Wait a second! The final episode too?! I heard she was going to be in the date episode and that is it! Confused I am...:wtf:

2. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Hold your guns there guys...there is probably a mistake and messygirl73 confuses an upcomg ep with the final ep. I hardly believe she is gonna be used so extensively.....even surpassing screentime of standard CSI's and regular cast members.

unless they are gonna develop her educational background into one ep and we will learn she has all kinds of degrees in medicine..chemistry and forensic sciences....hence becoming a new CSI member and she and Danny are gonna live happily ever after....:rolleyes:

yeah...no:lol:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well you know that things are looking up when my novel posts are returning. :lol:

I'm very curious as to how TPTB believe they can rectify the situation. Of course, there are ways, but I wonder if TPTB are aware of any of them. One thing I really don't want to do is just sweep everything under the rug. That's a big no no. I hope we do see Danny feeling guilty, and him trying to apologise and make it up to Lindsay. I don't know what Lindsay's reaction is going to be, but I have a feeling that all he's done to make her more "open" might backfire and she might retreat into herself again.

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much again.
    Hmm...maybe not a slave per se - he still needs to keep some dignity. He just needs to make the right moves from now on because it's going to be easy to slip up.

For one thing, he's going to need to give Lindsay her space. Pushing isn't going to do anything but push her away. She needs to come to terms with what he did on her own terms, and until then, Danny just has to be a gentleman and accept that he can't do anything until she opens up to him again.

If she does let him back in, he's going to need to make sure that she feels appreciated but not suffocated. Really, he just needs to be the same person she fell in love with. It's the little things that's going to make her warm up to him again; the smiles, smirks and grins :)

Whatever it is, Danny's going to have to show that he really cares about her to be able to regain her trust, and I think he can do that :)

Yeah, but this is all banking on the hope that Danny does tell her, which I really hope he does because I don't see how TPTB can redeem his character if he's going to lie to her on top of what he's done already. I think he will tell her, it's just a question of when, and if we're going to see it or not. Here's hoping it's tomorrow! :)

Yeah, I hope they give her a dignified exit. I don't think Rikki deserved much of the hate we've bestowed on her - that's all TPTB's fault for making us do so. I hope, at least in part, that we see her and Danny move on from their grief. Airport? I'd prefer it if they don't have any alone time. I'm going to keep hoping that she drops by the lab to see Danny and Lindsay's also there. She tells both of them she's sorry and she leaves. End of ridiculous story.

I think, after the initial shock, we now see that DL can still work things out and stay together :) There is no way we're going to give up on this ship. No frekin' way! :cool:

Haha! Banner's free for anyone to use too! Spread the DL lurve baby! :D

We're unsinkable! ;)

4. eveninstarz14

In reference to the slave thing, this is of course after Danny gives her the space that she needs and this whole incident was an ugly thing of the past. I just am looking at all the ways that Danny could do to get back onto Lindsay's good side...

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Subway ho alert!! :lol: to 'Well Hello, Miss Monroe!' Danny Messer, for the god knows how many time - Marry Me!!!! Seriously I ought to stop proposing to the TV. :guffaw:

Yay, we are unsinkable! We got Barbosa & *sighs, swoons and :drool:s* Captain!Jack Sparrow.....

*Takes a moment*

Re these spoiler boxes - where is this info coming from?
    If she's coming back in 4.19 are we expecting a bombshell to be dumped at the end of the ep and then see her and ick them - struggling to type this here no I can't type it. Help me out of my worst nightmare here?

6. eveninstarz14

Stop it! You are making me drool...that is one hot image!

So with this spoiler of Mac and his past of infidelity...is he going to lecture to Danny and/or Lindsay about their problem after Lindsay walks away from the lab...you know when the lab inspector lady points this out to Mac? That would be incredibly lame to me!

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

[spoiler="Re:peaches]Well her name is near the bottom of the press release, and they're listed in chronological order - I'm fairly sure that her scene is going to be near the end of the episode. As for bombshell, I don't think so. I hope it's a scene of her and Danny forgiving each other, and telling each other they need to move on. Whatever happened between them - is in the past - and they need to "start fresh" as friends at the very most :)

After that, I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of her (hopefully) :rolleyes: and D/L can start work on being happy together, or at least, Danny can start work to make Lindsay change her mind about "letting [her feelings for him] go". :)[/spoiler]
    That might be a good idea. :lol:

8. Little_Peaches

So I shouldn't be worried too much about her supposed appearance in the finale? We're going with the crossed wires theory? *sighs in relief!*

Mac cheated? Ok, is the CSI NY crime lab like a place I used to work where there were 'real life' morals and 'work' morals? You know - hey what happens in work stays in work? Or something really confusing to that effect.

Danny's doing that p****d off thing with suspects and sarky laugh with Linds - aww, makes me feel all fluffy and foggish inside! :lol:

I know I should stop - I tell myself off often enough but hey sometimes it can't be helped! 'Wanna go see Rough Sects?' :devil: I love season 2!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Aww...season 2 DL was such love. It was pre all this...drama that they've gotten themselves into. Such trying times - I think they're looking forward to just being happy together (just like we are), without any kind of drama, or conflict, or anything other than snuggling up together after a long, seemingly never-ending shift, and falling asleep together.

Danny waking up to Linds making some pancakes, and wondering why there's country music playing on his stereo at such an impossible hour in the morning, a few morning make-out sessions (can't leave work without it!) and off to work again where they have to keep their hands to themselves and just grin and smirk and laugh at each other all day long. :)

They can go to lunch together (Danny owes Linds one!) and more snuggling can ensue at the cafe, and then back to work and they can pick up dinner on the way home for more SNUGGLING!

I'm a snuggle-whore. :lol:

Eh, it has nothing to do with DL, and until the DL drama is somewhat solved, that's all I'm really going to pay attention to. LoL, I feel so bad for not even caring about Stella in the last episode - I wonder if she took Linds shopping (since all her pretty clothes were burnt to a crisp!) and maybe had a nice girls night out or something. That would be fun to see.

As for DL, I hope that the drama ends soon. I don't even care if we just get a corny smile between them in 420 & 421. I just don't want them in the spotlight anymore - not after all this.

Yeah...maybe a small hug...that would be okay. Love!

10. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

11. eveninstarz14

:lol: V8 slap haha! I do not think they could bring Rikki back any more after the 19th episode because that is dragging out a poorly written storyline way longer than necessary. I am saying that for all of the viewers of the show not just the fans of Danny and Lindsay! :)

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump/New Epi Day

Liffy, I just love your snuggling idea. DL feeding each other pancakes at the counter is just too sweet. and snuggling. there is never enough snuggling. and he so owns her a lunch. or two. or three.

as the hopeful romantic I am I dont give up on my ships easily. I was just soooooo pi$$ed at Danny. and there is not a better place to vent then this thread were people actually understand where Im coming from with what I say. well, most of the times anyway

yeah, exactly. but it may take some time. he first needs to realize how deep he had fallen before he can start climbing up. first step would be to fess up so they can start with clean shield

as for lady V returning. Im probably the only one who didnt like the Ruben story line in the first place so to see her in 2 eps was 2 episodes too much for me. but as long as she helps to unsink our ship I dont mind her that much. just a little :)

OT: what is a V8 slap?

13. Little_Peaches

TADA!! Happy Hump (Bump?:confused:) Day!

So! My YT buddy has finally got up ep 4.16 - I think I'm in a place where I can appreciate Stella's hardship.... Sack that I'm just gonna hurl abuse & Marshmallows at the monitor. I know, I know, we all know it's gonna be fine but ick! for want of a better word. Now where does one find marshmallows at 10am? :lol:

I forgot Mr Turner - How is that possible? And no, not threesome, foursome - get Danny in a pirate's costume and see if all can be forgiven!

Snugglewhore? Aww, I like that idea, look how cute & happy they were when they woke up in SD.
    xx

14. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Today is the day...isnt it? I get a bit confused with Us and Greek time differences!!!!

i finally also reached the required posts and i got the same avie (courtesy of the talented Gaelen ;) ) so we can all match!!!!! :D

I so hope the new ep brings some peace to us shippers.....not anything crazy just Danny realizing his mistake or Linds finding out and giving the cold shoulder for awhile until he makes up for his mistake....

First is Danny realizing his mistake
    Second is Linds taking her time to forgive him
    Third is rebuilding their friendship

and for me the next season can a rebuilding of their romantic relationship....anything else is too soon...and i dont want anything rushed!!!!

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed! :D No matter what people are always coming back for more.

I do agree that Danny was extremely OOC when he did what he did, but I'm sure that he and Lindsay will get back together... Hmmm, maybe he just has to confess about what happened and what he feels about Ruben's death too. I just hope that he makes it up and she begins to trust him again... once she finds out about what happened.

I'm still excited though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.