Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I told you about my scenario about Gil going off to San Francisco for the Forensics Academy conference/10th anniversary.
    I can definitely see him mentioning that at the end of an episode, then being back at the start of the next one but without the beard.
    --> we all know what happened in between (I quote Superdave: "My wife and Extreme Makeover" :lol:)

I love the fact that we're back to getting new post-ep FFs now, I really enjoyed reading different versions of that phone call.

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, CSIGeekFan and I wrote a GSR fanfic for a friends birthday. It's smut so you'll have to navigate your own way there. If you haven't already noticed the cool stuff in my signature, now would be the time to look.

While we were working on this piece we were discussing the merits and quality of our collaborative GSR fanfiction. What do you guys think?

I don't know about the rest of you, but it almost seems weird that we get another new episode so soon. It's almost too fast to assimilate.

Just finished a new video....GSR, ICU in Everything

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm so frustrated seattle I can't view your videos:(, my son-in-law is going to see whey their not coming up, and on fan-fiction, you go girl.. smut eh? naughty girl:alienblush:

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I had a lot of work to do this weekend, so this is my first chance to post about the episode.

I have to admit that I was so wrapped up in what was going to happen with GSR that I didn't pay much attention to the case...I can't even remember the signature of the killer...L...something... :lol:

Anyway, I loved the end scene. It was very subtle, but perfect for them. The only improvement I'd make to the episode, would have been to have Maddie come into Grissom's kitchen while at his apartment. This way we could have seen the San Fran pic of GSR in the background. Maddie wouldn't notice it or care, but it just would have been nice to have seen it in the background while she was there. :)

5. Desertwind

Hope you got caught up with your work GSRLUVER:thumbsup: a drag huh? always good to see you on here, again. This is so riveting, I just actually realized that hellogilbert who posted the same apt. on the "GDC" it is in fact their pad.. the brick continuity .. check it out:eek:

LEAPIN' LIZARDS the brick outside the door!

GDC see the brick? look's like if you walked through their living room and passed the staircase, is their bedroom:drool:

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey Desert, sometimes my youtube vids won't play for me either. I shut down the computer, and when I restart it things are fine.
    Is it just my vids that you can't watch, or all vids?
    Man to not be able to watch GSR vids and CSI clips, like The Deleted Scene would suck, big time.
    I love to look at S&G's apartment in that clip. I know some people think that it's the same one as in LL, but I think it's a new one in the same building. In this one there isn't any room for where Grissom was building his miniature.

7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have issues with that as well. I never know if it's ME or youtube. Glad I am not the only one!

8. PiperGrissom

I would like to add that I am SURE it was Sara on the phone, that GSR will be reunited before the season ends, and I STILL want a geekbaby.:bolian:

9. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

A geek baby at this point would be awesome. It would give another reasonable reason for why Sara left Las Vegas. Maybe she got pregnant and was worried about being a good mother. So she left hoping that it would go away. But when it doesn't, then she will tell Grissom, he will be excited. She'll come back and then they will tell the team. We will give her a year or two before she comes back to work.

10. PiperGrissom

I feel the same way. I think some of the anti's are saying that it's been months since Sara left. I am not so sure. I don't think it's been that long in CSI land. I may be wrong, but I hope not.

11. sidlewannabee

i think maybe a month has passed. i hope it hasn't been passed a couple of months. maybe she is still trying to decide what to do. Maybe Grissom already knows and he is waiting for her to tell him. That would be really sweet if they had a baby together. They would make good parents.

12. Desertwind

seattle it's all videos and on the one that Alex posted that deleted scene, it took nearly an hour to play, it goes in snippets, and like 5 minutes in between, it so sucks:klingon:, I'm embarassed, but I've still got the old dial-up, so that's probably the reason the reception is awful here, I'm against the mountains, but I'm looking into getting broadband.. so hopefully that will change.. and fans it really did look like the same apt. to me. and when he went into his little workshop, [LL] to do his minatures house thing [he's so weird at times] wasn't that like in his garage? and we haven't seen that part of his spot. plus we didn't see the bedroom in "GDC" I just saw that white brick, and thought that was his and her's:bolian:again check it out:beer:

LEAPIN' LIZARDS

HANK AND HIS MASTER

13. sidlewannabee

I want to see inside their apartment completely. I wish Cath had gone into his bedroom in the deleted scene just so we could see inside it. I think there is so much to their place that we haven't seen yet. i look forward to seeing it in the near future with Sara and Grissom together.

14. wings23

wings23 Witness

Wow, good to see this thing is still so alive even after Sara left! I haven't posted since late last summer. Life's thrown a few curve balls at me that have taken away most of my free time, but I really have missed reading the thread. Thanks for keeping the faith guys!
    Loved the phone call last week! From the white brick walls, I agree that it's the same apartment they showed last season. It could be a coincidence since the bedroom set from GDC obviously wasn't built last year, but I doubt it. It's nice to see that kind of attention to detail and continuity from TPTB.
    While I enjoyed the deleted scene, I'm glad they took it out. It really didn't fit well with the rest of the episode, which was very good I thought.
    The GSR before the break was amazing, but as far as the cases go, I didn't think the episodes were that good. I really enjoyed this one, good story line and subtle GSR, very nicely done.

15. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

When the DDA is at Grissom's and shows him the DVD, she says "this was recorded two weeks ago" and on the timestamp on the video you see "March 19th". Which was two weeks before April 3rd. So, they are in "real time" and Sara's been gone for some months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.