Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I watched EE yesterday evening, too :)
    the German dubbing is really horrible though.

I stumbled upon something:
    At the end, when Grissom ecorts Sara outside, Natalie is seen cleaning in the background and watching them exit. She surely must have picked up on their intimacy back then (Grissom's arm on Sara's back...)
    So one premise of LD/DD is wrong: that Natalie "discovered" GSR at the crime scene with the red car. She already knew, right? But then, why show the scene other than to make the connection to Natalie on the crime scene photo (and to give us more squeeing material?)
    Or did the original red car incident happen before EE?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your name suits you seahawk you have got an eye like a hawk:rommie:
    That was Natalie pretending to be cleaning in the background when he was walking with his arm around her:bolian:I've go a pic of that scene somewhere, I'll look for it at a later date,.. on tonights ep. I felt that Grissom was a bit subdued, and low-key and not at all with Cath like they said on the *spoiler* thread, she ws more hanging out with Brass, who was his great snarky self. But I kept waiting for Sara to be there:(damn I miss her presence. Good intense ep. though:thumbsup: see ya' all later. sleep tight and don't let the you know what bite:lol:

[​IMG]

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

the date of the red car accident case on Greg's computer read 04/06/07. and even though Empty Eyes was aired on 03/29/07, so a little before that, Natalie didn't get the job at the lab until around the time Ending Happy aired on 04/26/07 (remember how we had a shift in time in Living Doll and Happy Moralez was on the news about the time Natalie went to Platinum Maids.) it would also confirm what Grissom said in LD, that Natalie had been working at the lab "for over a month."

so let's make the timeline look neat,

* end of March - Empty Eyes airs.
    * beginning of April - Sara and Grissom investigate the red mustang accident.
    * mid or end of April - Ending Happy airs. Natalie goes to Platinum Maids and gets a job at the lab.
    * mid-May - Sara gets kidnapped by Natalie in LD.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  4. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

So my assumption seems to be right that Natalie knew about GSR before the red car crime scene...
    She could have drawn a sketch of them exiting the building in EE instead of that crime scene thing. But then she wouldn't have had a car to bury Sara under

Duh...I know it's desperate to try to bring logic into the actions of a fictional deranged serial killer but I found it a tad illogical that Natalie was all about the red car crime scene as a starting point for her miniature when she already knew. :wtf:
    They could have had a short Grissom flashback to EE and remarking that she might have seen him comfort Sara after the showgirls case...But he probably didn't even realize there was someone in the lab besides the two of them (otherwise there would have been no PDAs...But then, how can one overlook janitorial staff as a source for gossip? :rolleyes:)

That's what my brain is doing to me when there's no new GSR scenes...It's high time for university courses to start again. :rolleyes:.

I do understand why there was no GSR reference today...it probably wouldn't have fitted the tone of the episode. I'm ok with that

I had a major LMAO moment at the first commercial break. The very first clip was for some car brand, and their slogan was "Dollars and Sense".
    If I don't get my GSR moments, I just keep searching until they jump at me :lol:

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey you guys. So there was no GSR reference in last night's ep. I decided not to watch it because I figured that there would be no Sara/GSR reference. I know that if Sara was pregnant she would definately tell Grissom. She wouldn't be halfway over when she tells him. She would tell him after the first month. I can't wait until she comes back. It will be so awesome. I was feeling very disappointed because GSR wasn't looking very stable right now. But then I come on this thread and you guys have so much hope. I can't help but feeling happy everytime I come on here. I really hope the season finale at least mentions Sara.

6. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

If you want to watch a stable long-term (and long-distance) relationship work, just watch the last scene of Grissom's Divine Comedy over and over again. And keep in mind what Carol M. said about that scene: 'Who is Grissom talking to in the final scene?' — well, her photo was on his fridge."

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

CM said that? --wow. ive missed out on everything completely! i live in Calgary, where CSI used to air at 8-9, now however, what with the new episodes i get it at 10-11... too late for me, and as i say it it sounds lame. but even worse is i havent been able to keep up with this forum or any of the others, ive had to tape all the eps and watch 'em when i can, which really sucks. and i use most of my computer time catching up on Runescape and HAVE to use almost all my free time practicing my Flute ... damned performances and sh**.
    SO IM OFF TO GET CAUGHT UP IN E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G ... should be fun.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i tried to prove you wrong actually. she got a job at the lab after Empty Eyes, so she couldn't have been the janitor who saw them together in that episode.

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Ok, now I got it. I kept thinking "But end of March is little over a month before LD happens".
    But I didn't take into consideration the scene where we see it's the time of Ending Happy when she gets the job...
    Sorry...that's what 2 months of holidays do to my brain :rolleyes:

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ nah. you see, while the gap between Ending Happy and LD is around 3 weeks, Grissom states that she's been working at the lab for over a month. that's an inconsistency that makes it all pretty confusing b/c the episodes are supposed to happen in actual time.

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Good job Adz! So the janitor in EE wasn't Natalie - just some foreshadowing by the writers. Interesting.

I thought last nights ep was really good when I watched it, but as I thought about it the plot holes started to get bigger and bigger. Usually when something on CSI makes me say WTF, the more I think about it the more it makes sense. The converse seems to be happening with this ep.

And, I MISS SARA! Time to make a GSR video!

12. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Sorry for causing confusion...
    I guess I read somewhere it was Natalie and just took it as an established fact.

Yay!
    Can you do one with one of the RHCP songs I posted on the GSR song thread?
    (Hard to Concentrate)

13. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I always thought that was natalie too.
    And as for the RHCP, I've never heard that particular song, but I'll read the lyrics and see what I think.
    Oh, and by the way, I wrote a little GSR ficlet yesterday. It's rated K, but I don't feel like fetching the link. Click the button in my signature for my fanfic instead, please.

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I just read it and it's perfect.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I really never delved that deep into when Natalie was hovering about in the lab, as a janitor:wtf:I thought it was her moping up behind them when they were walking with his arm around her, but good points;) I sure missed her in last nights ep. she so loves children and would have been devastated the little dead girl, in that cardboard box, and Grissom seems a bit removed, and off his game, he was great, but the spark is gone:(he'll be fine when his girl comes home![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.