Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*AHEM* What'dya mean almost :mad: I'm just kidding :D

Why would we want to stop you laughing? I wanna join! :lol: It has to be Achy Breaky Heart, I have no idea why, it's just such a terrible song to wake up to. Danny's probably asleep dreaming about Lindsay....doing...something, and suddenly the song starts blearing and he's out from under the covers and shoots across the room before he realises where he is and what he's doing. :lol: Then the little alarm clock decides to go for a little walk and Danny's stomping after it with a baseball bat in his hands :guffaw: BOOM! He misses... :eek:

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^and^

:guffaw::guffaw: Oh my, I'm laughing so hard here :lol:....poor, poor Danny, what on earth did he ever do to us, to deserve this kind of torture :wtf:...and it's even worse, when I can totally imagine Lindsay going along with it. He thought waking her up by poking her nose was enough teasing so early in the morning and now he has to endure this....:cool:
    Because otherwise Mac will come to try and find out why they are not at work. And how can they ever explain Danny crawling butt naked :drool: on Lindsay's floor while 'achy, breaky heart' seems to be coming from everywhere. :eek:

Oh, I found his perfect revenge, I put the complete lyrics here, but I give you little preview:

Don't play that song
    That achy breaky song
    I think it's driving me insane
    Oh, please don't play that song
    That irritating song
    I'd rather have a pitchfork in my brain

I can imagine Danny sneaking around Lindsay's apartment and programming all her equipment (including that :censored: alarm clock), to play that song when she gets up in the morning...revenge is sweet :cool:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^ :guffaw: And Danny pops by work with a grin asking if she had a good night sleep. Lindsay simply smiles at him and says no because he wasn't there before kissing him good morning.

Next morning: Danny wakes up to more Achy Breaky Heart, looks at his alarm clock, which is doing nothing, pads out of his room to find the video playing on the flat screen and the stereo blasting it too. Then he'd scratch his head and wonder if he ended up bugging his own systems instead of Lindsay's.

:guffaw:

And since I can still make the 24H edit window, here's Sunday's picture of the day :)

[​IMG]

Of course, it's the lovely Commuted Sentences. Poor Danny's sad cos Linds won't let him shoot it. :lol: Look how happy she looks playing with the sling shot. Haha, sometimes they're such kids. It's so cute.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the empty thread, skips around because nobody's here, and decides to spruce up the place a bit by throwing around Danny and Lindsay's clothes which, he, till this day, has kept hidden under Danny's sofa.* Good Morning lurkers! (Because I know that you're all here somewhere, but are just hiding from me for (undeniably) unknown reasons. 3 More Days if you count today, 2 days if you dont, 'till new episodes! Yippeee! :D

Since it's a new day, and even though I'm blessed with talking to myself, I'll just post the next picture :) How 'bout that?

[​IMG]

Ah, Oedipus Hex. I love that episode, because Danny was so caring throughout the entire episode, and he was worried about her. It's so cute, and I couldn't help but feel that he too felt slightly helpless because she wouldn't let him in. And in the end he turns down a chance at some no stings attached fun, aww, *pets confused Danny* I was (pleasantly) surprised to see how deeply Lindsay's distance was affecting him. Sweet. :)

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^^ i don't think Lindsay's distance was affecting Danny in this pic at all. he looks like all he's thinking is "very nice" and that he's having a very hard time not just swooping her up and hugging the hell outta her lol.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Oh it's not in that pic :p It's kinda subtle throughout bits of the episode. AND he got slapped by a mama and he didn't blame her at all. It was sweet.

And I agree, he's definitely wanting to just give her a lil' ol' squeeze there, and his thick "you okay?" (or something like that, I'm working on memory here :lol: ) was kinda...hiding his concern slightly. :)

7. dutch_treat

*Comes in and is greated with a nice musky smelling wife beater that is suddenly slung in her face* :wtf: - No way dear old Danny boy is getting that one back ;)

Yeah, it's clear in that pic, but I got that feeling ever since LRC...he was contantly keeping an eye on her, trying to figure out what was bothering her so much...and she kept doing things that really puzzled him (like not wanting to talk to that mum). He knew for certain that something was terribly wrong, but since she wouldn't say anything and was trying to act as normal as possible, he just couldn't suddenly hug her :( - I think it might perhaps have helped things resolve earlier though...:cool:

Well, maybe all those lurkers are watching and waiting and laughing while you talk to yourself and to some others (including me :scream:) who are not told about the joke and then tomorrow they all come out of hiding to yell: April's Fool! :eek:*glares angrily at those conspirators* - not funny people :mad: - okay, maybe a little if you had told me :lol:

Speaking of which (wow perfect subject aid :p), question of the day:

Do you guys think that either Danny or Lindsay would pull a prank on the other on April's Fool Day, or would they perhaps join forces and fool someone else?

My answer:
    I have a feeling that both of them are really into this and although they love teasing the other, this time they would work together and give the rest of the team a big scare - perhaps in a filled break room a positive pregnancy test :eek: could 'accidentally' ;) fall out of Lindsay's purse. Danny quickly picks it up and puts it in his pocket while they together hastily leave the room (to eavesdrop the reactions and gossip from outside of course). :guffaw:

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

It was sad to watch too because we could see Danny was trying to just be there for her without her noticing too much that he was dying to help her through it all. He was trying to play it cool, and acting normal, which Lindsay probably appreciated at the time, but he can't fool us. I'm sure she was aware that he was still just as close to her when they worked together. I think it may have confused him just a tad when he's constantly asking himself why he cares so much about her...

Well that is one lousy april fools joke. Seriously lousy. Bad. :rolleyes: But people be popping up tomorrow with lots of posts or I'm going to pick up my skillets...and more.

Oh definitely! I can see Danny and Lindsay scheming in the corner of their office, cooking up some rich little scene that would shock the entire lab. But if they decide to pick a prey, I think Flack. I don't know why (he gets no break from me :p ) but I just think Danny could convince Linds to prank Flack with him.

I like your idea of the pregnancy jolt Dutch, but I can see Lindsay just leaving it there on a pile of her casefiles and running out with Danny. Then Stella and Hawkes come into the breakroom and sees the test, and they're curious, and Stella notices it's Lindsay's cases, and once everyone in there, softly whispering and discussing if the test is Lindsay's or not, Danny pops in (innocently of course), scaring the :censored: out of everyone :lol: I wonder if they could keep the pretense up for the entire day, or someone might just stumble on them clinging to their sides as they laughed hysterically in the locker room. :p

Oh what sneaky people they can be.

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Wow, gone for less than a day and Liffy's already bringing out the skillets! Too late for excuses I suppose... :p

Oh totally. I don't see how they could help pulling a prank! It might be on each other, something simple (Lindsay would buy a clocky and set it off in the morning :lol:), and to the crew they'd pull something huge. Maybe the pregnancy scare thing, but I'm thinking a little more... classic. :devil:

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi D/L shippers. [​IMG] How is everyone? Good, I trust? Umm... okay, I should probably say that I haven't watched an episode of CSI NY so I don't know much about this couple. The closest thing to an episode I saw was the crossover with Miami. (It was a two parter. Miami had Felony Flight and CSI NY had Manhattan Manhunt. However I watched it so long ago that I kind of forgot much of it. I do know enough to recognize the main characters. Mac, Stella, Danny, Lindsay, Hawkes, and the detective, Flack. I think that's it.)

Anyway, I'm pretty much here because of Gaelen (Liff). :lol: Let's see how much I can say about this couple with the tiny bit I know about 'em:
    Okay, they're both very attractive, thus they make a hot couple. :) They have a nickname thing going which I think is cute. ("Montana" - is that where she's originally from?) They're probably a fun couple from the last few posts I read about April Fool's Days pranks. Heh. Preganancy test (don't need to know much about them to understand the reaction that kind of prank will get them! :p)
    Oh, and they're canon! Yay! That's a big plus for you! :D

Well, that's it for me. Thanks again for the fan art, Liff, and I hope you're all patient on new episodes of CSI NY. I'm gonna try and watch this show someday (maybe this summer) and when I do, I might just stop by again. Though you probably won't need me around since you're such a big ship (My two major ships are small. It would seem I like small, cozy threads. [​IMG])
    I know it's late, but congrats on your 21st thread - wow! Have a cosmo! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread, overly giddy, because new episodes start tomorrow*Hiya! Everyone! Yup, we're getting new episodes tomorrow. Which means a return of the smiles, the grins, the smirks, the laughs, the drinks, the smex, the itty bitty butt pinching we so know is going on behind the scenes AND ice cream. :)

Rule of thumb is if I talk to myself, everyone else gets skillets. :lol: Got it? Good. But seriously though...I miss the days when this thread used to be so busy...but Talk seems to have driven them all away, and RL is scooping them away by the truckloads too. :(

Oh I cannot wait for them to pour chocolate and sprinkles on...Stella! (Yes, gasp, I know, I'm giving Flackie a break) Haha, she'll be coming in, and everything's already set up, and suddenly WHOOSH! She's covered in chocolate sauce and DL are snickering in the corner. Then they run up, spray on some whipped cream and Danny holds Linds up so she can put a lovely cherry on the top. There you go - a lovely Stella-Sundae (nice name eh?) Then Stella will be cursing and chasing them throughout the entire lab, and Mac's in his office shaking his head... :lol:

*Liff looks around and spots...!*Hestia!! You popped by :D

And here's your official welcome:

[​IMG]

Aww thanks a bunch babes. (mental note: make more fanart for sandle) :lol: But yes, DL is Canon, and they're sooo cute together, absolutely gorgeous, but not overly so, quirky, funny and enough chemistry to blow up the lab :D (just like Sandle :p but on the other side of the country) :p

You should watch NY, it's awesome DL is absolute love. I'll shut up now :p

Anyways, since it's the new day, AND tomorrow's the new ep, let's have a double whammy picture post! :D

[​IMG]

Da! Anyone? I bet you he was trying to be cool. And was mentally berrating himself in the hallway, "stupid...stupid...stupid..." :lol:

[​IMG]

Oh but you know Linds can never resist smiling that bright smile of hers when he's around :)

You know, I wanna put them in a room together, and see how many times (and for how long) they can just sit there and smile at each other. :p I love their smiles.

12. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

*peeks head in*

Hi! Just found this website and this was the first thread I checked out. Spent about three hours reading through it and wow - I wanna join, so nice to see other DL fanatics :D.

Can I come play? Please? I'll be real good :angel:

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hi Little_Peaches!

[​IMG]

It's always nice to meet new shippers! :) Hope you pop by often!

Okay, since today is April 1st (which means new eppy tomorrow squee!), but it's also April fools. Seriously though, I wonder if Danny and Lindsay would be the ones orchestrating the pranks. For some reason, I can just see someone pranking them too (that pregnancy test can work both ways!) :lol:

Seriously, I can't wait for our date scene. The more I think about it, the more the fluff overpowers the angst. Right now, absolutely nothing can go wrong in my head. Of course, it's probably going to end up only a fraction of what I wish it could have been. :p Oh well.

14. dutch_treat

^^ Welcome Peaches, there's always room for one more in lovely GutterVille, the hometown of D/L and all who love them :)...and don't worry, we'll get rid off all that's good and pure in no-time ;) :devil:

Yeah, it must have confused him, but he should've just asked us :lol:...we gladly would've told him that, that's how love feels...you don't understand why you're feeling what you're feeling, but despite everything that the subject of your affection says or does you can't stop it...good thing he suddenly realised it in SOoH...:cool:

Yes! Come on everybody...the joke was funny while it lasted :mad:, now it's time to return here and join the fun and discussion about our lovely couple...:beer:

Well, at least that means that for once they are doing something completely different in there....:evil:

Yeah, that sounds like something Lindsay might actually do...perhaps they could bring the clocky to work and set it off in the middle of the lab and watch and laugh when all the labrats start :guffaw: running around the office like real rats to try and catch the blasted thing.

Hestia nice of you to come and visit our lovely thread...You should listen to Liffy and watch some NY eps - especially 2, 3 and 4 (because in the one you remember and in season 1, Lindsay is not there yet :(). I'm sure you'll like it and will come by here more often...:cool:

Me too, but I'm hoping that people are just tired of discussing old stuff and are eagerly waiting to return once the new eps are airing :cool:

Well, we might be expecting too much, but on the other hand...in NWILL and LRC we got way more than we were hoping for *crosses fingers and toes*

"Just thinkin' about tomorrow, Clears away the cobwebs, And the sorrow, 'Til there's none! - Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only a day away!"

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I was looking through my (pimped out) folder of Season 2 promo pics and now I'm eager awaiting the return of Lindsay's brown leather jacket. I dunno why (ok I do) but she looks gorgeously hot in the All Access outfit.

Danny looked so lanky and thin in S2, guess he built up some muscle by S3 to impress Linds huh. :p Hahaha...what if he thought Linds didn't want to be with him because she didn't like his new and improved body? :guffaw: Oh that would have been hilariously, stupidly stupid. *tear*

Yeah, he should've just asked us. Would've saved so much heartache too. He'd probably wander around the lab, giddily happy, muttering "I'm in love" to himself. :lol:

It's possible to get tired of discussing DL? Really? I didn't know that...guess I missed that memo. :p

I just imagined Danny and Lindsay in the breakroom nursing their coffee when Achy Breaky Heart starts thumping through the lab. :p They'll snicker and pretend to be completely oblivious to it as a horde of lab techs run past, chasing the blasted clock. :shock: Mac might shoot the poor thing... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.