What are some of your favorite CSI:Miami Quotes?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by iluv_ryan, Feb 14, 2007.

1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

oo horatio was talking to megan donner in the episode 'Losing Face' when his mentor is killed by a bomb

one of my favorites is in 'Golden Parachute'
    Jim Tigerfish: What the hell is this?
    Tim Speedle: That's a warrant to search the premises.
    Jim Tigerfish: For what?
    Tim Speedle: For items looted from an air-crash site. What'd you think, you were going to sell them on e-bay?

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

"burn baby burn" :lol: :lol: :lol:

best miami line, ever!

3. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

o heres one i love from i think complications

calleigh: are you tied up?
    *eric holding rope evidence*
    eric: cute
    calleigh: aww did someone beat me to it?
    eric: how about the whole day shift

it went something like that lol

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

this is from 'Wet Foot/Dry Foot' and i just laughed so much at this!!
    Horatio: Speed!
    Speed: Yeah!
    Horatio: What does it say on the stern?
    Speed: Luna Nueva. Moon New.
    Eric: It's "New Moon".

i had to play back this scene a couple of times!!
    Speed knew a little bit of spanish!!

5. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

hi! *waves* i'm new around. figured that since i love quotes so much, my first post should be in the quotes thread :)

this one is from 01.01, "golden parachute":

megan: nice thing about hair, it grows at an even rate, about a half an inch a month.
    speed: gives us a nice time line.
    megan: yeah, she'd been using antidepressants for the past year, prozac and zoloft. six months ago she smoked some pot.
    speed: and they say blondes have more fun.

...well, i don't think she was having a lot of fun if she was on antidepressants, tim ;) i really like this scene because, as far as i can remember, it is the only scene that's made me go "WHOA!" for the sheer science of it. i mean, DNA, GC and MRI i get, but i never would've thought to analyze a person's hair to get a timeline like that. it amazes me up to this day. it's the one scene that made me think CSIs really are the coolest people ever.

this one is from 01.04, "just one kiss":

that hamilton guy, the older one: you said our entire genetic make-up is in one cell... how do we escape that?
    horatio: your family? you stop procreating.

best horatio line EVER. i can't remember if he was fiddling with his glasses when he said it, but he might have been. then the picture of awesomeness would be complete.

this one is from 01.05, "ashes to ashes":

speed (to megan): the last time i was in church was when kurt cobain died.

i love this quote because it just defined speed for me. when i heard it i just thought to myself "i'm going to love this guy, i know it." :D

the next three are from 03.05, "legal" (that was just the funniest. episode. EVER!):

calleigh: there's a morals clause in there that says if you stay clean and sober until you're 21, you get this. (she shows the rich, spoiled suspect a picture of a small island). breakwater key.
    ryan: that's a whole island, isn't it? wow. my parents are leaving me their lawnmower.

...they should let ryan question all the suspects. he's just awesome at it :lol:

ryan: i took this criminalist seminar-- evaluating evidence-- the visiting lecturer said that the CSI's job is to think outside the box. sometimes the best tool is the stud attached to your earring, she said... those are nice earrings, by the way.
    calleigh: you took my class (she smiles).

teacher's pet, mr. wolfe! look at him, trying to charm his way out of detention ;) this is most definitely the moment that made me love him. i liked him before, but from that point on i just adored him to bits.

lab tech: ...but the drops you saw on her dress: cranberry juice, vodka and some trace of citrus.
    calleigh: if i'm not mistaken, that's a cosmopolitan.
    ryan: total chick drink.
    (calleigh mock glares at him).
    calleigh: there was only one chick on our stall door list.
    ryan (goes glassy eyed, imitating the airhead): that's hot.

i know this one's been mentioned, but it really needs to be put in context. it's hilarious! and emilie de ravin was absolutely hysterical as the airhead in that episode ("can we do this later? i have a facial." "we have a murder." *dies laughing*)

these two are from 03.13, "cop killer":

yelina: this is my case. i don't need you to tell me how to run it.
    rebecca: yours for now, but it's gonna be mine later. seems like there's a lot of that going around these days.

i love quotes that make me react strongly, and this one... i remember clearly that i jumped up and screamed "OH NO, SHE DIDN'T!" so loud that my roommates came in to see what was wrong with me. and each time i watch that scene again i get the urge to pull that woman's hair off her head. so yeah, i guess that constitutes a strong reaction :D

calleigh: so how does a junior homecoming queen end up robbing mini-marts with a guy like jojo?
    ryan: well, some women are just attracted to bad boys.
    calleigh (smiling): oh, really? do tell.
    ryan: oh, come on, like you've never been tempted... they're dangerous and unpredictable...

*snorts* that was just the most random conversation ever :lol: ryan's such a dork.

and i don't remember which episodes these are from, but i love them anyway.

frank tripp: come on, don't you guys have some gizmo to track this thing? that blue light with the buzzers and bells or that mass-spectro-detecto-whatever-you-call-it thingy?

i ADORE this quote because a friend of mine asked me the same thing (and almost in the same words, actually) while i was watching an episode of CSI miami. i told him they were working on it, and he said "you'll see, they'll come up with a machine that'll tell them the whole genetic code of a person just from the wind direction and the amount of crickets that chirp in two minutes at the scene of the crime." it had me in stitches :lol:

horatio (to eric): in the future, if you're gonna watch somebody's back, let me know about it so i can watch yours.

horatio's like the best boss ever, isn't he? he's the most awesome person ever. move over, chuck norris! horatio caine's here to kick ass and take names. and it's the sweetest thing that he cares so much for his team.

and i feel bad because i don't have any quotes by eric, but i have to say that his screenname in 03.20, "killer date," absolutely had me ROTFLMAO-- "6pakplaya2nite"? come on! :lol:

*scurries off to add some of the quotes on this thread to her quote archive*

6. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Ryan: The missing knife from that knife block was the murder weapon.
    Alexx: Very good, Ryan, I think you just broke this case.
    Ryan: Thanks, I have a keen grasp of the obvious

-From episode: Hell Night

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

carla, welcome to the Miami Forum. :D You've pointed out some really great quotes, especially the Frank one. :) His character always dished out some great lines and they make each episode that much more memorable because of it. :)

I also loved Frank's line "Your other left hand, scruffy". I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in this thread but gosh I love this line. :lol: Frank is the best.

I also agree with you on a lot of your points concerning the other quotes you mentioned. Horatio's line "In the future...etc" was the epitome of (in my opinion) excellent writing. They portrayed Horatio so well there and I wish he had more lines like that as of late. *sigh*

CSIFray, loved that part of the episode. :lol: Actually, it was my favorite part, lol.

8. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I also like the qoute were Calliegh is telling a suspect that he gets an island and Ryan goes "Wow, that's a whole island. My parent's are just leaving me their lawnmower"

9. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

"CSIFray, loved that part of the episode. Actually, it was my favorite part, lol."

Accually, I have that "I have a keen grasp of the obvious" hanging in my locker on a piece of paper. lol -pokes 'you know you addicted to CSI miami when' thread- thats the one I was talkin' about

10. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Yahs, I love BOTH those quotes!!!

One of my OTHER faves is in the episode "The Score" when Ryan and Dan Cooper are looking at the Newlyweds Site, and looking at the Saunders' wedding registry and they come across a fondue set.

Ryan - "Fondue set? Who eats fondue?
    Dan Cooper - "I do."
    Ryan - "That's exactly my point."

11. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

Goodness...I was wondering last week where I'd picked up my new line, "Well, I have a keen grasp of the obvious." I've watched CSI Miami so much that it's sinking into my subconscious!

12. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Lol! I know! Like, every single thing I say AND think is quoted from CSI:Miami! It's crazy!!! :p

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

lol... I eat fondue... I love fondue o.o

I know doesn't it though...

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i made a t shirt with Ryan's pic on the front and on the back it said "I have a keen grasp of the obvious".....my friends and i designed it it was so great cause every one knows Ryan is one of my fav characters.....

15. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I want one without a picture cause I don't really like shirts with pictures... anyway.. Ah I am jealous! That's like me theme qoute now