**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Thanks, mjszud--I can see these with no problems. It looks like Eric is unconscious in one of the pics, then the next one is Horatio & Calleigh (together--yay!) helping him out. :)

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

3. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

WOW amazing photos! The whole cast looks fabulous!

That is definitely Eric on the floor. Wonder what happened to him?

4. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

awesome pictures-love Calleigh and Horatio working those crime scenes out in the field together again...also a fire and H just sitting there looking at the scene...great CTV promo-really emotional stuff so am looking forward to keeping on the DVR for awhile...thanks for all these posts..

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Totally appreciate those comments, Mulder42 & ladyjr8! I was so excited to H and Cal in the same frame! That usually happens only once a year, :rolleyes: so I guess I'd better enjoy it now ;). I know a lot of people say (and probably rightly so) that any chemistry H and Cal had in Seasons 1-4 is runnin' on empty, I still enjoy seeing them interact, if only b/c I'm a sentimental kid and love seeing the team dynamic - esp. the first and second in command workin together.

Thanks for the pics, mjszud - also, really like your avatar (or whatever the pic below the name is called ;) ) - all that's missing in that team pic is Horatio :( I can't remember the last time CSI:Miami took a "Team" promo pic w/everyone together - last I remember is Season 5.

This is shapin up to be an exciting season, and the pictures look promising!

6. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I agree.:( It's a beautiful picture, but to be truly GREAT, it needs Horatio! Then the team would be complete and the picture would be a GIFT to ALL fans.

7. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

You're forgetting Frank, too! Horatio isn't the only one missing!

8. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Thanks Perriwinkle,
    I saw that same promo and I am so concerned about Horatio's emotions in that quick scene. can Sept 25 come fast enough!?!? :eek:

Am I crazy or does H look like he's having a breakdown?! Oh well, we will know more in two weeks.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You'd think they'd be together the most, since she is his second-in-command. I totally don't understand it. They could get that amazing DuCaine chemistry back if they had more scenes together. Horatio was by Calleigh's side when her Hummer got run off the road in the Everglades, but was MIA when that crane crashed through the condo and when she was almost run down by a car.

mjszud's pic is cute--H is there in spirit with the sunglasses. Nice touch. ;)

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

David & Emily hardly work together, it's very sad :( Who knows, maybe it's to do with the actors not getting along :confused:

11. spencerreidfan

It's possible... but since he's back to work and seems good as new in 10.02, I'd call it more of a "mini breakdown" ;)

No, September 25th can't come nearly fast enough! LOL! We just want to see the new season already! :devil:

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

um i dnt think thats the case...i remember one of emilys interviews when she was pregnant, david use to look after her so much and she actually said it... i cant remember exactly what interview it was but i no she said it coz i thought that was the most adorable thing i ever heard bout him! maybe its just a coincidence :/ x

heres the interview! :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Asc3cyv_Ds

13. spencerreidfan

I remember that one. That was very sweet.:) I imagine as a father himself David would be sympathetic to Emily as a working mom.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

It does look like that!!!!!! That will be SO exciting to see Horatio upset like that!! Sounds odd, I know. Wish they'd show Ryan getting that upset. But....you know.

Since when do they not get along? There were some rumors a few years ago, but the cast always talks about how they are all like a family and have so much fun on set together.

15. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

@Hollyyo - and I just proved it...with a video! :D :D x
    Buh i didn't no there was a rumour :O x

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.