**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Just for the record, if this reference to Horatio not having gotten closure came from Mr. O'Brien then there is just as much chance that it is false as there is that it is true.

In an earlier interview he said about the meeting of Horatio and Marisol in S10 E01,"It is a very, very personal encounter that gives him inspiration and insight into his predicament and ultimately how that predicament is resolved," O'Brien hints. Horatio will also get closure. "He is able for the first time to deal with and perhaps process that intimate and devastating loss in his life," O'Brien says. "Horatio is in that transition phase where, as closure is happening, all sorts of powerful emotions rise to the surface, and there's also ... an opportunity for transition, for moving on."

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Good news for the premiere is that there is no late football game on CBS.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

5. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Thanks for the CTV promo, Perriwinkle88. It adds a different flavor to my anticipation. Can hardly wait for Sept 25th.

6. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Wow, thanks Perriwinkle88! I think I like your promo better than ours. It looks like they really are focusing more on the emotional trauma than I thought they were capable of. Its great to see Horatio distraught and freaking out.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks for the episode 3 details, and thanks for that promo too, though I can't watch it right now.
    I thought Ryan was supposed to go to the hospital? In the pictures of his stage makeup he has blood and cuts all over his face......but I guess that's just TPTB.... The only person to ever get hurt is Calleigh, and they only did that to promote E/C. Well, there was Eric, but.....they did that for the same reason. I'd like to see the team concerned for Ryan, and for him to be a little freaked out or SOMETHING.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

^^I thought Ryan went to the hospital in the tornado episode, 10.03 I think??

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

An earlier spoiler for 10.3 mentioned Ryan going to the hospital,the latest doesn't appear to_Of course that doesn't mean that he won't go.

10. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Wonderful promo, thank you! At risk of sounding greedy... If CTV run this without the 'NEXT' banner taking up half the screen... Could someone capture it?

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oops I thought Hollyyo was referring to the promo for the season premier but I just read the post again, so never mind.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Awesome promo! I guess that solves the mystery of whether we'll see Horatio actually in the hospital.

Poor Natalia. I don't blame her for doubting her abilties as a CSI after all that happened to her last season. Since Eva La Rue isn't leaving the show, I can assume the team helps her accept that the kidnapping, and what happened on the pier, was not her fault. Looking forward to her confrontation with Randy :D

Only 13 days to go!!!

13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Thanks for the promo. HOLY CRAP, HORATIO IN THE AMBULANCE?! YOU MEAN HE'S NOT INVINCIBLE?! :lol:

Can't believe we're going to have to start worrying about delays again. :rolleyes: UP YOURS, CBS!

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Please tell me you're kidding. That didn't work on Dallas 20+ years ago. :shifty:

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, they're bringing Dallas back on TNT... its a revamp... kind of like the next generation type of thing... but Bobby and JR are in it and I think Sue Ellen too. Maybe that'll happen with Miami in 20 years... they'll revamp it and have a new generation LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.