**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martina

Martina Victim

Please could you give me a link, were you found this information? Thank you very much.

This isn't a new pic. It's one from season 6. You can find it in the 9th row.

http://visuals.david-caruso.net/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=53&page=4

Martina

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is the link which refers to the episode count.

3. Martina

Martina Victim

@Vegaslights: Thank you very much.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

He should definitely wear more blue shirts, though. David looks excellent in blue. The episodes where his friend Al from the bomb squad died and when he rescued the boy in the water after Speed was killed comes to mind. Also "Money for Nothing"--I believe he wore blue in that one as well. [​IMG]

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I got it from Latest From CSI: Miami, which listed it as a new set pic from 10.05.

Mulder: I completely agree. They go so well with his beautiful blue eyes. Loved his outfit in 'Lost Son'... he should also wear white shirts. The dark wardrobe looks good on him too, but it's just a little too :( :(

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10.07 - "Sinner Takes All"

Back in a few... :)

~ Things start off at the Avalon Hotel where a high stakes poker game is taking place. A bunch of high-profile people are participating, including a movie producer, a former rapper turned businessman, and a 17 year old Justin Bieber lookalike. As one of the players wins one of the big pots, windows shatter and robbers make their entrance into the penthouse. One of the players is killed.

~ This isn't the first time the robbers have interrupted a poker game. One of the players had a son killed in one of their previous attacks. The mother, Evelyn, claims to have a genetic disorder that caused her to have two different eye colors. However, Horatio proves that's not the case: she wears a special contact lens that allows her to see special marks on the cards (which is very similar to the CSI episode "Revenge Is Best Served Cold.").

~ Marisol is mentioned towards the end of the episode. Horatio makes a personal connection to Evelyn, as they both have not found closure over the loss of their loved ones.

~ Travers is in this as is Tom. Calleigh and Eric have a few scenes together.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for bringing the spoilers by, Shane.
    So much for closure in the premiere.

Dear Horatio,
    Get over yourself!
    Always,
    Mj.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the spoilers Shane.
    Any scenes with Ryan,Walter,Nat or Frank?

It's a tiring,never ending saga.

9. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Thanks for the spoilers! Sounds good; the poker tournament is a scenario they haven't explored before.

10. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I don't think we will ever see the end of Horatio remembering Marisol. David loves the character and storyline.

Photo of David with Kate del Castillo, who will be playing the small town Mexican sheriff in 10.05.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lates...34950589.47480.170401302997156&type=1&theater

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    We aren't looking for the end of Horatio remembering Marisol,we are looking for the never ending closure.Perhaps the writers could come up with another storyline for David to love.While they're at it,come up with storylines for a few other characters.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I doubt Horatio will ever fully get closure in the issue of Marisol. He'll keep blaming himself and continually be reminded of her loss for the rest of his life, especially when he is surrounded by victims who have lost loved ones to violent crime. Sad but true :(

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Then there is no reason to even think of Horatio being happy with someone else,for instance Renee.This is nothing but a waste of time(for writers & viewers) that could be spent elsewhere on other stories as well as other characters.Considering that there is limited time left for the show itself,at least let there be closure for the viewers sake so we can perhaps see other storyarcs.

14. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

THIS. THIS SO FREAKIN' MUCH.

I think the only reason that the Marisol storyline keeps rearing its ugly head is because Caruso loves it so much (and only he knows why). It's possible he's used whatever influence he has on set to get the writers to keep the storyline alive.

Anyway....the latest spoilers don't interest me. At all. A high stakes poker game? Sounds like they're swiping storylines from James Bond now. The Halloween one sounds like a Twilight knockoff (and I absolutely despise Twilight). Plus, the news that the Mala Noche are coming back AND that there's gonna be some villain that's gonna be around all season long...it's disappointing, to be honest. CSI: Miami is just as repetitive as the Pokemon anime is...

Oh, look at that. I'm rambling again. Sorry 'bout that. *skedaddles off to play Pokemon*

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

She's beautiful (shallow, I know) Horatio and Mexicocop would make a nice couple :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.