**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Cool. Thanks :)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

--

Do you all think we'll maybe, possibly see Yelina and Ray Jr this season?

3. spencerreidfan

Nope, and I hope we don't. I'm sick of seeing Horatio haunted by all the messed up storylines of his past. I really hope he can get a fresh start, see his son again, maybe start a new relationship with a lady.

4. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

It's possible, although the writers would need a good reason to bring them back, instead of them just randomly showing up and being like, "Oh, hi. We haven't been here in a while, so we're just gonna hang out and do nothing."

*shrug* It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't show up at all, though.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I wish they did. Yelina has been around after she officially left so it's not so out of the blue for her to make another guest appearance. Given Ray Jr. is her son then it's not so farfetched for him to make an appearance also. I'm biased though cause I've always thought that Horatio should end up with Yelina. Those two were great together and had amazing chemistry. I also really liked Horatio's interactions with Ray Jr. and if Kyle has to come back (I'm not his biggest fan) then it would be nice to see them interacting. It would be much more interesting for me for the writers to resurrect this storyline with Ray Jr (or any other storyline from seasons 1-3) than to keep bringing back the mala noche from the worst season the show has had.

6. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

All right, I'm going to challenge you, Raveyn, in the nicest possible way... Of course it's all fictional, of course it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things, but if we didn't all obsess/worry/whatever word you like, where would be the enjoyment? Would this site even exist?

Personally I like a good emotional wallow, now and then. ('Mayday' provided one...) And, for the record, I don't want to see Horatio involved with any new women - I think his mental state was/is decidedly shaky, and he doesn't need any more pressure. Yelina? Yes, that might be OK. Kyle? I think his son would give him a lot of comfort. Do I know he's fictional? Of course, but a series of 9 seasons produces a sort of commitment in its followers, that allows it to be 'real' for a while, at least.

The end? Has to be H's death, I believe - anything else would leave us 'hanging'. Will it be this season? No idea, but I feel - probably not.

Right, I'll shut up. No offence intended to anyone, but if we didn't let it be 'real' once in a while, would there be any reason to watch at all?

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The Good Wife is still on, even with not-the-best ratings because CBS really supports the show. It is excellent (I've seen all the seasons) and I'm happy it's still on the air. The only thing I don't like about it is that its filmed in New York when it actually takes place in Chicago. Minor grumbles about that. Julianna Marguiles won an Emmy last year, so that helps too. As for Pan Am, yes, its a period piece from the 60's, so its hard to tell if it'll be successful. I haven't watched Desperate Housewives since Season 2 then gave it up. Couldn't take it any more, and Alfre Woodard's storyline was borderline stupid. :rolleyes:

Football season is gonna totally screw up our shows. We just have to keep watching and keep supporting Horatio and Company. ;) I think if this is the last season, Horatio should not be killed off. That would be a complete disaster. He should just retire, and leave the lab to Calleigh, just like he does in several fanfics I've read. :)

8. spencerreidfan

I agree that Yelina and H had great chemistry, but I seriously doubt that
    they will ever end up together. She was married to his brother, and I don't
    believe that Horatio will forego his morals and family values for lust.

Yes, the NFL is going to screw everything up, but they won't deter me. I'm
    sticking with H and his team until the bitter end!

On another note, does anyone know much about this guy from True Blood who's playing a "vampire" in 10.06?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't have HBO, so I won't get to see the current season of True Blood until it comes out at Netflix, but I looked at his credits. He was Ricky on the Buffy episode "Anne" where she went to LA and she ended up in a hell dimension while trying to save Ricky and his girlfriend Lilly, who later took on the name Anne when Buffy left LA. That's the most noticeable thing I can remember him from. Although he has been in episodes of NY, NCIS and Bones, all of which I watch lol.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

If they kill of Horatio like David wants......I would cry. Probably. Maybe. Well, I would definitely be super duper sad. I really think it would be a horrible end to the show... I get where one would think it would be a good idea, but it would ruin the show for me personally. I think the series finale (whenever that happens) should be a really nice feel good moment, not something morbid and depressing.

11. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I completely agree with you Hollyyo. Since loosing new CSI MIami episodes at the end of the series will be sad enough by itself, I want the show to end on a happy, or at least good note, not an after taste on sadness and a feeling of depression. For me the death of any character, but especially Horatio, does not bring closure, only sorrow.

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

13. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Omg hes looking awesome :D I'm sooo excited fr the season premier XD xx thanks a bunch fanilowchik ;) x

14. spencerreidfan

Me too!! It seems like I've been waiting forever! Only 17 more days to go :D :D

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Of course, he's always looking awesome!! ;) But I had hoped to see him in something other than the all black, though...

I wish there were more photos of him and both the cast in general.

You're very welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.