**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I think the likely dirty harbor water may cause a risk of infecting Horatio's wound. Plus, I can't imagine how much it would hurt. I wonder if he'll cry out or scream once that salt gets in that fresh wound... poor baby!! :(

2. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

I believe from my personal experience salty water will make his pain worse! Ever touched salt wif the same finger u had a cut? AGONY! Lol but then again its salt water..I just touched pure salt... and I agree wif hardline pro! I hope the intro is exactly like that! Would totally add to the exitement XD x

3. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

They just finished airing "Caged" on CBS tonight. There were promos for lots of shows and, surprise, they had the promo for CSI Miami on during CSI Miami. The only thing, though, was they left out the best part -- The part of Horatio diving in to save Natalia and Natalia saving him. Well maybe this will get some of the casual viewers hyped up for the show's return.:)

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Do you think the premiere of Pan Am on the same night will affect our ratings? I am always concerned about a new show being in competition with an old established show.

5. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Yes, I have some concerns on that count. It is a new soap opera following an old established soap opera which means that soap opera fans may be drawn away. Also, if CSI Miami is delayed on CBS, then casual viewers will go looking for something to watch elsewhere and may try the "new" show.

We will have to wait and see. Oh, and try to get everyone we can to watch, delays or not!!!!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not worried about Pan Am. I personally do not think it'll last long. Period dramas (I think its supposed to take place in the 40s or something) don't usually fair too well on regular channels. Perhaps if it was on Mad Men's channel... but I'm not sure about ABC. I only recognize two names in the cast list Christina Ricci and Mike Vogel (and he was way down on the cast list lol). Miami is an established series with a fairly large fanbase. I think we'll be fine. :) Plus a lot of the fanbase that may be drawn to soapy shows probably have tivo or dvr these days, so they'd be able to watch both.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Pan AM takes place in the 60's.I'll check it out maybe on line,but I wouldn't choose it over Miami.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that show. I've barely heard anything about it....and it sounds like something that won't last very long.

9. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I think Pam Am will do okay, especially with the Desperate Housewives lead-in. And since ABC announced that this is the last season of Desperate Housewives, more people will want to watch it and see how it ends.

But I do expect CSI: Miami to get worse ratings than it did last year and I do think Season 10 will be the last.

It's sad but the move to Sunday killed the show. Now every time I turn on CBS at Sunday @ 10, I expect to see the last 15 minutes of The Good Wife.

Damn football, they should just leave the sports on ESPN... :shifty:

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I refuse to believe this is the last season. In fact, I believe there will be a resurgence of interest this season. The episodes are sounding great, and I am really optimistic! Granted, the timeslot continues to work against it, but I believe CBS understands that no series would do great in this timeslot. Anyway, CSI:NY was very close to being cancelled last season, so out of the three, NY would probably be cancelled first. And CBS would not cancel two CSI's simultaneously.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  11. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I'm personally hoping the best show on TV today, The Good Wife, takes a huge chunk of viewers out of Desperate Housewives, which should have ended years ago, and this will result in CSI:Miami's having a lead-in with more viewers than Pan Am. :thumbsup:

I also think the TGW lead-in will prove to be more compatible for CSI:Miami than Undercover Boss last year.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

ragincajun--totally agree with you. I really enjoy The Good Wife. I think if people gave it a try, they would really like it too. It is more intelligent than the average drama out there.

13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I'm not hating on The Good Wife. In fact, I've never even seen it. But I keep up with the ratings for all shows and The Good Wife didn't have that good of ratings. They were exceptionally low for having the NCIS lead-in.

14. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I do expect the ratings to show a slight decrease due to the NFL delays; however, I am still optimistic that CSI Miami will get another season. They're still pulling in solid ratings and have a huge fanbase.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I actually did try to watch TGW, but it just didn't interest me. Just not my cup of tea.

I don't think this will be Miami's last season. I think Miami will have at least an 11th season, if not a 12th. As for more than 12, I'm not sure yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.