Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

vegaslights, have you got any scoop for us? I would love some more spoilers (and not this other stuff).

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Good question! Two interviews will be posting over te next week. I think you'll like them! :)

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oh sweet! I am looking forward to new stuff. I am getting eager for the new season to begin. I am really starting to look forward to Ted Danson's character now after hearing more about him.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

George and Jorja? :D

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You have your tease from me now just wait. ;)

6. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

I guess all the actors called TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, etc. just to gush about having LF coming on board. Didn't realize it worked that way.

Looking forward to the interviews, vegaslights! :D

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Definitely looking forward to new interviews!
    I also hope that one might be with George, but will take anything we can get our hands on.

I agree with your comparison here, and sometimes simplistically is best! :)
    I remember when DC left NYPD Blue, but I can't remember a single movie he was ever in until Miami came out. I also caught the end of Biker Boyz today, and seeing LF in it really reminded me of Hog Heaven. I guess it was the main reason that LF got the bike scene :lol:

A friend came over today while we were watching our lunch time re-run, and finished the episode with us. I asked if he'd heard the news about T.D. joining the cast. He had and he was unhappy about it. I disagreed with him, and am rather looking forward to his character this next season also. There could have been a lot of other worse choices.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, that's very true. I was on pins and needles waiting to see who they'd get. I was worried that it would be someone I didn't like. When it was announced that Ted Danson was the one they had gotten, I said, "Oh, okay... interesting" and then went "whew!" I like Ted. It seemed like an odd choice at first, but not a bad one, just not what I was expecting I guess. I can't wait to see him in action. I think he'll fit in nicely. :) Looking forward to it.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Jim Belushi or Jerry O'Connell :lol: But I think Jim Carrey would be nice!

10. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Never mind

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's CBS' day at the Television Critics Association get together today and for the first time since 2006, CSI will be having a panel. Members on the panel will include: Ted Danson, Marg Helgenberger, George Eads, Carol Mendelsohn, and Don McGill.

Earlier today, one of the top tiers Nina Tassler had this to say about the show:

~ Ted Danson's character on #CSI is named DB Russell.
    ~ Nina Tassler is rightfully happy to have Ted Danson as the new #CSI lead. Says they went with the best actor available.
    ~ As for the ratings Tassle says, "I don't think those numbers will be where they once were, but we'll do very well."
    ~ Re: Danson "[We] Looked at a number of different choices and he seemed like the right choice."

Also, just spotted this: episode two of season twelve is titled "Tell-Tale Hearts."

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Also from the upfronts and Nina Tassler, from ew.com:

I wonder if she meant to say "and ironically, when Langston came in he made it worse; he sort of churned things up a bit." Because I don't think the team was all that fragmented when Ray joined. My take, anyway.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  13. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

That's great news :)

Some casting info "Brooke Butler will play a character called Alison in Episode 12.02 - Tell-Tale Hearts"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
  14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The CSI panel starts at 11:30. I'll be live blogging over at twitter.com/shanessaunders

15. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

When Ray came on, Grissom had just left, Sara was still gone, Catherine was just made supervisor, Riley was still trying to gel with the team, and they were still hurting from Warrick's death . Sounds pretty fragmented to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.