Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DW! :)

Wish they'd tell us the name of Danson's character

At the moment I'm thinking the new change will involve tension with what happened in the finale and I also wonder if TD's character will create some conflict with some characters

Perhaps even new energy with 2 new characters and the show will be a bit lighter with a light hearted character

At least the ex. producer CM didn't say "he was at the top of our dream list" like before. Glad and happy, and "perfect", maybe we'll see, but guess they learned not to say something so profound when the possiblilty always lies in them leaving:confused:

Carrot Top was only kidnapped in the episode Man Up from this year, he didn't die. I enjoyed the scene he did Nick & Brass though, especially the way they were so amused listening to him. :lol:

Besides the facts of not properly supervising Langston and not pursuing the angle of the cuffmarks on Haskell's wrists, the major reason Cath is being demoted probably goes back to her using her Sam Braun connections to get Haskell brought to Vegas in the first place.

Carrot Top was only kidnapped in the episode Man Up from this year, he didn't die. I enjoyed the scene he did Nick & Brass though, especially the way they were so amused listening to him. :lol:

I kind of liked it too. :lol: I'm not a fan, but I think he did a good job with that part...pretty much played himself well without taking himself too seriously, which as a comedian is the way it should be, I guess. :lol:

I kind of liked it too. :lol: I'm not a fan, but I think he did a good job with that part...pretty much played himself well without taking himself too seriously, which as a comedian is the way it should be, I guess. :lol:

Yeah, I liked him in it too, especially that scene with Nick and Brass. Plus he tweeted a new pic for us, so no complaints he's back. :)

I agree with the earlier comments about how it'll be hard to watch Brass now. He was always such a great source of humour, and now that's been taken away. :( They do need to bring back the lighter feel of the show (in an overall way, not just a few moments here and there), to counteract the effects of Ray's darkness. Grissom's quirkiness was great for that - hopefully the new characters will be the same, in their own ways (and bring back Greg's humorous side too).

I'd be okay with another mini carrot top appearance in season 12. While I too am not a fan of his, I thought he did well the first time around. Gave the show a real Vegas feel oddly enough. Kinda like seeing Cirque du Soleil back in season.......6 or 7 I think.

Finally they've updated CSI's front page on CBSPressExpress. Ted Danson's character's name is D. B. Russell.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION is a fast-paced drama about a team of forensic investigators trained to solve crimes by examining the evidence. They are on the case 24/7, scouring the scene, collecting the irrefutable evidence and finding the missing pieces that will solve the mystery. D.B. Russell, the new CSI Supervisor for the grave shift, comes to the team after heading the Seattle Crime Lab. He's a family man and scientist, but not a nerd. Son of hippie parents, he's a "Left Coast" Sherlock Holmes who devours crime novels and looks at every crime scene as if it were a story waiting to be told. Other CSI members include Catherine Willows, the team's former supervisor and an investigator with a cop's instinct for reading human behavior; Nick Stokes, the conscience of the team, often driven by his emotional connection to the victim to always get the job done; Sara Sidle, aka Mrs. Grissom, the moral compass of the team who is relentless in her pursuit of criminals; Greg Sanders, once an off-beat tech analyst and now an experienced and intuitive crime solver; and Morgan Brody, an exile from the Los Angeles Crime Lab and the daughter of Undersheriff Ecklie. She's a natural born investigator who still has a lot to learn about politics and family. The CSI team members also work closely with Captain Jim Brass, a seasoned detective and protector of CSI, sometimes to a fault; Dr. Albert Robbins, the ever-professional medical examiner; his wise-cracking assistant, David Phillips; and David Hodges, a tech of many talents who often rubs people the wrong way, but never fails to deliver.

Begins its 12th season on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ON AIR: Wednesdays (10:00-11:00PM, ET/PT)

ORIGINATION: Los Angeles (film)

PREMIERE: Oct. 6, 2000

STARRING:
Ted Danson........................ D.B. Russell
Marg Helgenberger...............Catherine Willows
George Eads..................................Nick Stokes
Paul Guilfoyle...........................Capt. Jim Brass
Jorja Fox........................................Sara Sidle
Eric Szmanda............................Greg Sanders
Robert David Hall.................Dr. Albert Robbins
David Berman........................... David Phillips
Wallace Langham....................... David Hodges
Elisabeth Harnois.......................Morgan Brody

CBS Television...2

PRODUCED BY: CBS Television Studios in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Anthony Zuiker, Don McGill, Jonathan Littman and Louis Milito

CREATED BY: Anthony Zuiker

Susan

An initial name, interesting. We haven't had that before on Vegas. I hope they don't make the D stand for David though cause we already have two of those LOL. It should stand for Daniel or Donald or something like that. Or will we ever learn what it stands for?

Thanks for the update, Susan.
I like all those descriptions of the characters. Very up to date and right on, IMO.
I hope we don't have to wait all season to know what DB stands for, although I like Dead Body. :lol:

And we finally have a character (other than Doc) who may actually have a normal family life; it's about time.

Maybe he's ashamed of his name so he just carried the initials? Maybe it's something girly like Deborrah or Denise Brittany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back