Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. slower

slower Lab Technician

If you remember Ryan was the one pacing and trying to call her; Eric didn't show that much concern. He called only once to Ryan's four. I thought it was really funny when Ryan told Eric that and Eric responded by four times huh? Ryan just kinda played it off (yeah its my day off). He was worried; but then again Ryan is a very intuitive, caring person. Ryan has always been there for her after the explosion (last year), after her being drugged and shooting at them. There are little clues left along the way. In an interview from last year (shareTV) Eva said that she beleives Natalia will eventually fall in love with Ryan; b/c he has been there for her throughout her heraing issues.

I realize that these writers don't know what to do concerning romances between characters; they forget what they have written. Ryan should have been there with H to help Natalia (out of the van), b/c he was so concerned. That goes back to continuity in writing. I honestly don't think they know what they are going to do with R/N or E/C; frustrating for all.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Uh they just seemingly don't know what they want and what they have to do...
    I feel writers just have too much ideas and too few time and place to put them...
    Phew.. luckily I know what to do about the pair *giggles*
    And today for some season I feel so RaiN-moody... *cough*

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

As a RaiN fan, can I say I HATE MOLLY?!?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

God, not only is the Ryan/Molly interaction forced, but now it's stealing from our Nat/Ryan time! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Urgh! I'm so mad! (off to read GG's RaiN fic - see TPTB? It IS possible to write good Ryan/Natalia interaction!!!!!!!!)

btw: please update! Make my day pleeeease! :thumbsup:

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I don't HATE Molly. I actually really love her. I just feel, as you said, the pairing is being forced on us. It's extremely disrespectful to the actress to bring her on ONLY for interaction with Ryan. We specifically asked for team effort, but from the way the writers are executing this storyline, they are putting these two in a bubble and not allowing any other teamwork-pairing for Molly.

This completely bugs me because I absolutely LOVE the actress (ever since TSCC) and thought she could be this awesome addition to the show for the younger audience. But seeing how they've cornered her specifically for Ryan-possible-romantic-interaction, I find myself losing interest.

And now we have absolutely NO idea if she's even coming back... meaning yet ANOTHER storyline dropped by the ever wonderful TPTB. Stupid.

As far as my story goes, Mel, I'm trying desperately hard to finish the last chapter, but I'm still not satisfied with it. I can't find my mojo... frakk...

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ah well I'm still so far behind so I have no idea how Molly is but one I can say for sure- I don't hate her and probably won't but when I see the episodes I'd tell my opinion.

Oh sheesh, I feel I gotta hurry up w/ my fic. Well at least ending, which I can tell it's .... :lol:

Nah can't blabb about it yet, handwriting is hard but re-type even more.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I havent seen the last few episodes, so I cant really comment on the Molly thing.

GG- I read you fic, it is great! I like the way Natalia realises her feelings, very well done.
    its a shame the writers on this show seem to find writing romantic storylines so hard. Which kind of makes me wary of them putting main characters together.

7. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Phew....had to calm myself down after that last post :rolleyes: Sorry guys!

Okay maybe hate was a strong word.....but I'm still not liking Molly's character. Maybe it is because her only purpose is to be Ryan's love-interest - which means that's all her character has to offer.

I haven't seen the actress on any other program so I cannot comment on that - but I'm seriously disliking the Molly/Ryan pairing. Even if I wasn't RaiN (gasp!) I doubt I would.

Now - seeing as this is the RaiN thread - let's get back to them! :thumbsup:

I'm still hanging onto that shread of hope created in About Face - after accepting Molly's coffee offer, Ryan looked longingly to Natalia. Please oh Lordy please let it be a sign! :thumbsup:

BTW: Is there any way to change this thread's title? I think we've proven this pairing is wanted ;)

8. Gooniegirl3333

Agreed, it needs a definite revamp, =).

So, I was searching for R/N caps, and wikipedia caught my eye:

Aw, I wanna know who wrote that. :adore:

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks for sharing that GG!! This validates what we saw. It shows some people were aware of the subtleness of that scene. I'm loving this; its about time. If TPTB can be trusted to keep it subtle and mabe only one incident that makes Natalia realize how much she cares about Ryan; after that no will they, won't they and contant hospital scenes. Just a normal couple.:thumbsup:

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh wow def gotta look at that myself :)
    Long time haven't used internet for simply searching something

11. Gooniegirl3333

People, we need to start doing the RaiN dance or something, because I can feel the drought...

Giving up on this season in terms of this wonderful ship and instead hoping for more next season...

However, after asking Leven Rambin if she'll be back for season 10, she confirmed on twitter "yes." I like her character, and I do want her back... JUST NOT WITH RYAN! Ugh...

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

That is so frustrating...But it might be a good thing (I am remaining positive) it could be leading up to some good Ryan/Natalia. After 9x18 TPTB seems to be teasing us a bit. So this could be leading up to something; I just hope it isn't a Molly/Ryan romance.:( Its not that I totally dislike her; its just not with Ryan. I beleive he is only showing mild interest b/c he doesn't feel he has a chance with Natalia. Nat better step up or she may lose him.:(

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree with you slower, maybe it's just my little RaiN heart trying to keep beating but - I think Molly is just a set up for some R/N loving ;) I'm not trying to offend anyone who likes her with Ryan but (seeing as this is the RaiN thread ;)) - I think TPTB are following the same way they did with the E/C romance (Jake used to distract Calleigh while she slowly realises she loves Eric.)

It could be the same, I mean, it's obvious Natalia cares about Ryan (who wouldn't! :drool:) - hopefully our boy realises it soon and that he loves her too (which is obvious too :thumbsup:)

I'll lead that RaiN dance GG, I can't suffer a summer drought and not have hope that it'll RaiN back in the Fall :(

14. Gooniegirl3333

So, with the finale coming around (and the promos giving me a heart attack), is it safe to gather up some hope for our couple? :adore:

Or should we be safe and not hold our breath only to be surprised in season 10? :luvlove:

OR should we just not hold our breath? :wtf::(:brickwall::scream::mad::angryrazz:

Sorry, got carried away with the pics, =).

15. slower

slower Lab Technician

We can only hope!!! I really didn't see much of Ryan. So I don't know what to make of his role in the whole episode. What I saw was Natalia being placed in the truck of a car and it going in the water. Maybe Ryan will rescue her. That would be awesome. But I really don't trust TPTB to do that; it will probably be Eric or H, IDK. TPTB has been teasing us all season and it would be a shame if they just went in another direction altogether.:( I will however; remain hopeful.:):thumbsup: