Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I still have to watch the last epi, real life getting in the way :( But I will definitely watch out for 'that look' !
    Well, having been a CaRWash fan since I started watching in season 4, and only recently started thinking about Ryan and Natalia in a shipper way, I would prefer to see a slow progression of the relationship. They have a good friendship, and I would like to see more of that. Then gradually they could come to realise they care for each other. But not in a dramatic, hospital bed kind of realisation. ;)

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, can I say most of the above? :) I mean, the two do have alot in common, almost any bad senario could bring them closer.

both Natalia and Ryan have had past demons surface and have had to battle them (Nick, Gambling etc.)

They've both had the lab against them, and both have been in danger while being undercover - (not to mention the season 8 meth lab explosion)

Plus, they even surivived hating each other!!! :lol: Somehow, after the 'mole' situation and being paired up (which Ryan's reaction was hilarious!:lol:) - they've become close. Even when he was fired, it always seemed to be Natalia who had his back (even when he was questioning her "method" for collecting evidence)

Plus Jon and Eva have a great chemistry that would make a believable relationship. Even E/C or other shipper's fans have said they do! :thumbsup: And come on even Eva La Rue (Natalia) thinks they'll end up together (said in an interveiw during season 8)

- Lol woah got a little RaiN mad there! :guffaw:

But I think either a live-threatening scenario cold bring them closer, or possibly it slowly grows into a relationship. It could start out as just drinks after work or something then one of them takes it further (hopefully a kiss on screen - us RaiN fans have been waiting LONG enough ;))

Lol carefull guys, RaiN-madness may be contagious! :drool:

3. slower

slower Lab Technician

I think all the scenerios have merit. But my fav has to be a sudden realization (esp. for Natalia). I think Natalia will become jealous about Ryan's interest in Molly (which I really don't think he is that interested). I also think Nat is going to realize she wants Ryan for herself. I honestly beleive Ryan already knows he wants her. This could get very interesting.:lol:

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh LOL thanks for warnings I'm bit RaiNy today after reading those great scenarios :)

ok and then H could say something along the lines- "now you two realised that. finally!" (and puts on his shades and walks away, leaving Ryan and Natalia alone in locker room)

Wouldn't that be sweet? ;)

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Gasp, yup. I'm hoping for that as well. Oh TPTB!!! Are you reading this?

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I hope so GG, because after reading a super,fantastic, all-time favorite RaiN fic ;););) I'm just waiting for the show to follow in this amazing, unbeliveably gifted writer's footsteps....sigh.....;)

Be a CSI and decode who I'm talking about :thumbsup:

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

GG- please do you have the link for your fan fic. I would very much like to read it. I have never read any RaiN fanfics. (Actually I dont read many fanfics at all) but I would love to see your take on it.
    Being rather new to this ship, it is interesting to see what people want to see from it.

8. Gooniegirl3333

Oh, uhhh.... okay! lol. Actually, there is a one-shot prequel to the story Mel is mentioning:

Christmas Angel

I would read that first.

The multi-chap:

Stupid Cupid

There are a ton of other REALLY AMAZING stories concerning this ship.

Even as just a friendship - ship's name: Milkshake Buddies coined by Emily Blake!

Anywoo... check them all out. They're all totally worth the read, =).

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

I have read a few fanfics by some pretty good writers; including GG. But in all honesty I am hoping for the real thing soon. The last episode gave me some hope that TPTB was toying with the idea of a triagle. I would prefer they didn't go that route; but if it brings Ryan/Nat closer together; I'm all for it. "Caged" looks to be a great opportunity for Natalia to be there for Ryan; I am going to be really miffed if they throw in a Molly comforting scene; especially when it should be Natalia. How many times do we have to see Ryan showing his concern for her and him receiving nothing in return? :confused:

10. Gooniegirl3333

*shakes fist* WRITERS!!!!

Ugh, yeah. There was ABSOLUTELY nothing... not even a scene together.

*chucks rock with foot* stupid writers.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

*stomps feet* agree, GG, they are

*throws a rock*
    that's why I stick to fics.
    at least I could do better than they *shots palm to mouth* almost blurted out my little intrigue *cough* ooopss :lol:

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

So not one scene, that is disappointing.
    GG- I have read your one-shot. It is very good, I will have to get onto the story soon.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i think the writers should learn from our stories if they don't know how to fulfill storyline....

well.. i've learned.. and wrote a scrap for one story... almost shed some tears... i felt that beautiful and will try to make even more for that.. and hopefully it'll be RaiN in the end...

whoops! off topic, SORRY didn't mean that! i will try to squeeze into topic next time :)

ok i'm flying away to my jane of RaiN cause this day is perfect for the weather :lol:

14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't really see R/N but I liked their friendship. ;)

This is what happens when TPTB tries to write coworker romance on this show. Now it seems most of Ryan's interactions are with Molly and well nearly all of Molly's are with Ryan. :rolleyes: It will soon take away or kill the team dynamics and friendships that should be continuously establish.

Anyways, in About Face, I realised that Ryan didn't ask if Natalia was doing ok after her kidnapping, which I thought he would. Even Eric was concern.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well as I've told on other thread the writers are being lazy and then probably wasn't paying needed attention of writing characters completely...
    But I think in details they lack the completelessness about characters and their relationships.
    For me it sometimes looks that they've ran out of ideas what to next and than they just throw them at each other just b/c they need some action about them...