Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you much ATS. There are tons of nice caps there and a wide range of facial expressions,love it.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

OMG, figured I'd share something my mother mentioned to me after watching the last episode:

After watching AF, my mother told me that she sees Molly only has a few more episodes because she is going to be killed off soon? WTF...but she used the ending as an example. She said the ending was a sense of foreshadowing that Molly will find herself a victim of one of these escaped convicts, therefore fueling a rage from Ryan to bring them down.

She told me this without hearing any spoilers, though... lol.

Anyway, beautiful caps, ATS. Stealing a few, =).

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

You know what, you've got me thinking GG :eek: The spoilers say "one team member shot, the other in peril" - What if Molly is shot? And Frank is the one in peril after the plane crash? :confused: It would be giving Ryan a major storyline for next season - hunting the convicts with Horatio.

Also, Ryan's been hurting the convicts a few times this season (digging into that guys wound at the bus, holding one down while H held the hot poker) - maybe it's a sign that he's turning into Horatio :confused::confused:

All he needs to lose a girlfriend and get some shades and he'll have the part :cool:

PS: A part of me (the RaiNy part) would love to see Molly get the boot :lol: Please tell me someone else understands :lol:

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

GG,I'm so glad your mom is not writing the episode.She does however seem to have the makings of a fanfic writer.

5. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I gotta oppose GF, I rather see Ryan with a singular storyline than a romantic one - mainly cause of the desperate love writing skills of TPTB :rolleyes:

Lol,
    Haha, like mother like daughter :) BTW - I'm dying for your next update :drool:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thanks for the beautiful caps ATS :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're very welcome! Glad everyone enjoyed them. :)

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woah! I know this is off topic, but my last post posted like 5 times! Does anyone know how to delete your post? (I'm still kinda new at this)

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

If I am not mistaken, one has to have a certain number of posting before one can delete their own posts. Don't worry about it; I was the queen of multi-posts when I first joined:lol::lol:

Oh and thanks Kristine for the rest of those gorgeous caps!!

You know, I never thought about that. But has Ryan known Molly long enough for him to be that motivated other than it just being his job to catch the bad guys? Or will he, as Mel first brought up, a "mini-H":cool: maybe not just losing a girlfriend but saving or avenging the "damsel in distress"? Could give us a Ryan-centric eppie.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Took care of it for you. :) Yikes that was quite a glitch. :lol:

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Ah, who knows. Lol, I'll share her other speculations concerning Ryan when she voices them (I could write a book, lol).

Mel, there are other RaiN fans over in the Shipper Thread titled "The Unwanted Love." Feel free to voice your support with us over there, =).( I would link it for you, but I'm on my phone, lol.)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  13. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Received my copy of season 8 today in the post had to got to work first though god time went so slow , rushed home tried opening cellophane couldn't find scissors eventually got it open put disc 1 in DVD player sat down to enjoy Sorry this disc cannot be played on this machine region 2 only wot it's a multi region DVD player it should play region 1 not a happy bunny I am know in bed and all I can think off is that little box with 6 discs in that I can't play.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    That's too bad Tilly.I hope something works out for you.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

GG- Your Mother might be onto something there! But definitely a good fanfic mind.
    I also dont think Ryan is close enough to Molly yet. But hey it would give us a bit of angst :)

Tilly, thats a shame about those dvds. I hope you manage to sort it. I have all the sets upto season 7.I want to buy 7 but Ive been waiting for them to go down in price, but they just dont seem to be doing it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.