• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Sunday's epi. Wow did Ryan look good in blue and the new haircut! :drool::drool: Do we need caps? I thought someone else was doing them now but I haven't seen any posted so let me know!

I just saw Sunday's epi. Wow did Ryan look good in blue and the new haircut! :drool::drool: Do we need caps? I thought someone else was doing them now but I haven't seen any posted so let me know!
I agree,Ryan looked good.Still hard to believe we only have a few episodes left to the season.

We do indeed need caps.In fact I'm going through cap withdrawl.

oh, ATS, I think we really do need caps.
GF isn't only one going through caps withdrawal.

BTW, I saw few bits from the episode (hallelujah youtube) and OMG he looked just... :drool:

um yeah soo HOT :adore:

Uh, I will feel the need to look again.
(was reading about healt documentation for work and nearly fainted... damn papers! all they need is ton of papers and huge pile of money)

LOL yes, now I know, my main phone is a girl... everytime I watch CSIM vids on youtube and if there's Ryan the streaming pause right where his face is :D

and my web browser also is a girl... it lapses and freezes over this thread so I had to use other browser.. :lol:

Yup my gadgets are girls :guffaw: and what girl can resist Jon? ;)

Wow, that's for the picture greatfan! Too hot to touch:lol:

Count me as another one going through cap withdrawal. I have decided I like him in blue tshirts the best:devil::devil:

BDS, I don't know too many who can resist him. All that hotness and seemingly a nice guy too:thumbsup:

Jon definitely looks good in blue.
I answered your question in the spoiler thread Miami Wolfe.
You and your girl gadgets are too funny BDS.

LOL I know :D

But it's only explanation why everything stops working when I look at Jon's pics or watch Jon's vids, or anything.
And also explains why the other phone's memory card sucked in about 300 pics from my Jon collection

Well Tilly could be the same shirt. To me it really looks somewhere seen but it might be just the screen. Or not...

ATS thank you for the awesome caps!
My day has been made great from this moment :)

Kristine, thanks for the caps!
He does look great in blue. He is looking so hot at the mo, I could gaze at those pics for hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back