• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonFriend is right about having personel contact with a person of interest in the investigation. Ryan did recuse himself and have Natalia take over,which was the right thing to do. However,Yelina had pictures of Ryan meeting the suspect(during work hours) and paying him money that was owed to him. There was an actual picture of Ryan handing money to the guy. That was the reason for the firing.Ryan may have done better to admit his problem before it got that far. Many companies have programs for their employees with problems like gambling,drug abuse,depression,etc.You find this a lot in the health and law field or large companies.

Last edited:
Really? I had no idea that they're taking that so serious.
Well I expected that he'd be suspended for some time and sent to someone to talk, but really not fired.
I guess they take it to more serious levels than I knew.

At first I thought that Stetler just hates Ryan...

Ok now I feel dumb. Usually my logic works way better.
LOL I'm too "laughed off my mind" today. (*off topic ramble*
Someone just said smth I knew but reading that on public fb profile was way too much. )

The pictures were damaging.Some attorney could easly question Ryan's motives,it could effect cases. Even though Ryan was paying back money he owed the guy,(if I remember correctly) he gambled during work hours to win the money to pay him.But I see your point BDS, he should have been offered some help.

And that's why I still think it wasn't fair.
Of course if H had some prob like that he'd be let go w/o further questions.
Or Eric.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I really don't think Ryan deserved firing.
Well if I'd be in Stetler's place... LOL better not go that way :guffaw:
my thoughts are starving to swirl in odd angles :D

I didnt like that whole storyline. Yes, he went to pay off that guy in works time, and it did look dodgy. Plus he lied to H, which was a very silly thing to do. But the whole 'sacking' seemed a bit much. You would have thought suspension. And then of course there was the bit where Stetler was making Ryan go through his old case files to account for the missing money. That was never explained. What was all that about?

But truthfully, what I hated most about the whole thing is that Ryan had such little screentime at the start of season 6! That just ruined the whole story for me, although seeing Ryan looking scruffy but incredibly buff at that gun range wasnt sooo bad!

But truthfully, what I hated most about the whole thing is that Ryan had such little screentime at the start of season 6! That just ruined the whole story for me, although seeing Ryan looking scruffy but incredibly buff at that gun range wasnt sooo bad
Same here.I would watch for Ryan's part,and not bother a lot of times with the rest of the episode. I caught up once he was reinstated.
A writer from the show stated that the storyline itself was shorter than it was intended.Part of the problem was how to continue to give Ryan screentime.

Same here too. If I could be in writers place I'd be putting that in a different way even if they needed to get him out of lab for some time. But it's only me and knowing myself I better shut up :D

Actually I caught up only when Ryan showed up, the rest was like oh whatever.

Well the scruffy look I didn't mind at all :lol:

Jon's height would be perfect for me as well:lol:

I actually started watching Miami from the beginning, stopped watching it regularly after season 4 and came back to the series in the end of season six (freaking out about Ryan and whether he helped "kill" H) and had to go back to his firing. I could see why they fired him (did he compromised this case and could he have comopromised others in the past) but his reinstatement was dragged out way too long.

But truthfully, what I hated most about the whole thing is that Ryan had such little screentime at the start of season 6! That just ruined the whole story for me, although seeing Ryan looking scruffy but incredibly buff at that gun range wasnt sooo bad

Same here.I would watch for Ryan's part,and not bother a lot of times with the rest of the episode. I caught up once he was reinstated.

Scruffy Ryan was the only good part of his firing. The lack of screentime made the beginning of season six boring for me.

A writer from the show stated that the storyline itself was shorter than it was intended.Part of the problem was how to continue to give Ryan screentime.

I read that too. Glad he got back when he did or season six would have been as bad to me as most of season eight was.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there are three new behind the scenes photos of Jon from "Caged" that were posted on the CBS site. He always looks like he is having a good time! Curious as to how he ends up in that car.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/2625/24541.page

Also, just read that Molly is going to be back in Sunday's episode! I hope she comforts Ryan after he is knocked out!

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Thesesa.

I wonder as well, why he's in the car.

Too bad that I won't be able to watch the episode online. I think it'd be worth to watch before it's aired on local channel. Too long to wait. And I hope they won't delay any episode.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there are three new behind the scenes photos of Jon from "Caged" that were posted on the CBS site. He always looks like he is having a good time! Curious as to how he ends up in that car.

Also, just read that Molly is going to be back in Sunday's episode! I hope she comforts Ryan after he is knocked out!
I saw those on the site just before I came here. Jon does look like he's having a good time.
We'll let you know about the episode( and Jon) BDS.

He's got this semi-skinny jean look going on (or is it boot-cut? lol). So hot.

Thanks for the share!

I'm thinking it's
his stake out car I read he's suppose to watching someone in a rough neighbourhood this episode

his stake out car I read he's suppose to watching someone in a rough neighbourhood this episode
That's a nice car to use as a stake out car in a bad neighborhood. I wonder if this take place before "the punch"?

Aww good to know that, though I felt that anyways :)

Just a day or two ago I had a discussion w/ mom about this forum *giggles* it was bit confusing but at least she didn't mind of spending time here:)

I really can't imagine my life w/o The Wolfe Pack :angel:

LOL just last night I finally realised the meaning of hay fever- I was like doh! how stupid of me. (sometimes being non-native english makes it harder to get some meanings)

I guess my brain was too sleepy to see further than Jon's face on screen *cough*

I still feel like falling asleep any second but somehow Jon's face on my phone's screen made me more vivid when I popped in here.. This thread is keeping me awake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back