Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Phew! Thank god I'm not the only one, I was so embarrased :guffaw:

Thanks Finch :)

Lol, thanks GG, I'm defiantly going over there next ;)

BTW: From the Caged promo video, is that RYAN who's knocked out?! :eek: Good Lord he's sure getting some action this season, hopefully Jon gets to throw some punches soon :)

[​IMG] haha, I love his facial expression! :lol:

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Pictures like that always remind me how short he really is, lol. (Nothing wrong with being short! I should know, :) )

I'm hoping more of these candid pictures eventually surface. They are always fun to look at. His candidness is hysterical.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think 5'9" is perfect(for me)especially a well proportioned,muscled 5'9".
    I was recently dealing with a plumber,and I was thinking he was probably about Jon's/Ryan's height,cute and nice muscles.I do that a lot,comparing heights to Jon's/Ryan.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know, I kind of got the feeling that Molly might not be long for the world. I don't know that it would affect Ryan that much, cause I doubt they're gonna have time to get together with Ryan being so focused on helping H, but I did think about Molly possibly being one of the "team members" to get hurt/killed. Probably not, but its possible.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I sure hope yor feeling isn't true. I just like Molly for some reason. I know Leven(the actress) is busy, but maybe Molly will transfer or disappear like Samantha.But, I remember " One of Our Own",so it may very well be someone not really on the team itself in danger.I 'm really looking forward to the finale because of the speculation going on.

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Well, until we find out if Levens is returning next season, I guess her possible demise is unknown :p

Now, seeing as this is the Ryan thread, I was wondering about our boy's future. I'm seeing nothing dangerous in the spoilers (which is a good yet bad thing) I'm looking forward to Caged - Ryan involved in a fight and in chasing a guy - me likey ;)

(here's hoping his shirts torn off during the scuffle :drool:)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Haven't heard of anything dangerous either for Ryan. As we neared the end of the 8th season,we knew Ryan was going to be accused of stealing diamonds and then murder.I'm guessing we won't get anything like that as we head toward the finale this season.

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Either that or they've kept their mouths closed REALLY well about his fate...

Yeah, I don't buy that either.

Since I'm still fairly new to the fandom (only since season 7), were there any times in the last seasons in which the fans weren't made aware of a Ryan story until it actually happened? i.e. his gambling, firing, faking H's death... etc?

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh my a day off the net and I'm already missing bunch of posts like always.

Yeah greatfan I do that, comparing heights, as well.
    Well yeah, Jon/Ryan's height is perfect for me too :) (and I'm just few inches shorter)

Hmm, I was wondering about his fate too. After seeing Caged promo I came to thought that this season was pretty active for our boy.
    Wonder what's in a bucket for the next season...

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't join any message boards until late in the 6th season.Up until then,I read no spoilers.I was directed to this board for the spoilers. I joined just in time to get into a summer long discussion about Ryan helping H fake his death.I was totally surprised seeing Ryan answer his phone and the look on his face.There were a few that thought Ryan had gone bad,had participated in trying to murder H etc. I was in the group that had figured out that Ryan was assisting H somehow.The gambling/firing I remember knowing /hearing about from maybe the CBS site,not sure right now.
    I don't think TPTB are keeping their mouth's closed either.We knew quite a bit about last season's last few episodes.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

GG- No, we usually know the spoilers about Ryan beforehand. I remember being very annoyed when I had read on here that he was going to be fired because of a gambling problem that had barely been mentioned :rolleyes:
    So I think if there is anything we will hear about it.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I felt the gambling thing was barely mentioned too.There was the one episode where he accidently paid Calleigh with conterfeit money,but it certainly didn't imply it was out of control.I actually didn't believe Ryan would get fired,and was shocked that he did.
    The biggest reason I joined this message board is because so many posters on CBS mentioned this site so often as far as spoilers and because of the great moderators.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I don't know but I didn't get why Ryan was fired. I mean, what did he do to be punished like that.
    I know gambling is illegal, or I assumed so, but still was that really that bad to fired for that?
    I expected more that he might be put on suspension for a week or something like that, but definately not fired.
    Well I was really shocked too.
    I mean, he didn't do anything criminal, right? Did he?

14. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Wow, haven't posted in here for a while :lol:

If I remember right the person he owned the debt to was part of the investigation, meaning he had a personal connection to one of the suspects and didn't tell anyone. I think it was that that got him fired and not the gambling itself, since if you're personally involved with the case you have to say so and then the higher-ups will take you off the case (Mind you, that hasn't stopped the CSI's from working on cases despite being personally involved anyway :rolleyes:)

I haven't heard anything about Ryan having any particular focus in the last few episodes. Seems this season finale is going to be more focused on Horatio and Frank (which I do think is great for Rex :) ). I find it really annoying that we either have a storyline for Ryan that puts him in a bad light, or we have no storyline but good screentime. I wish we could just get a positive storyline for once :(.

I am looking forward to Caged though. I'm one of those weird fans who likes seeing Ryan hurt (must be the hurt/comfort gal in me ;) )

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh good to see you back, DragonFriend! Well that was my point. I mean yeah he knew that guy but didn't think about telling others, but still I've seen that many times for others it wasn't the reason for getting fired not mentioning being put off the case.
    I think it wasn't fair to Ryan.

Oh we're same about that last point. I do like that too. And have no idea why...

Yeah hurt/comfort way in the end :)

OMG yesterday's epi was so hilarious. First Ryan waved his hand in front of a blind man and then he was flirting w/ that blonde. Even my friend started to laugh at that :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.