• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, figured I'd share something my mother mentioned to me after watching the last episode:

After watching AF, my mother told me that she sees Molly only has a few more episodes because she is going to be killed off soon? WTF...but she used the ending as an example. She said the ending was a sense of foreshadowing that Molly will find herself a victim of one of these escaped convicts, therefore fueling a rage from Ryan to bring them down.

She told me this without hearing any spoilers, though... lol.

Anyway, beautiful caps, ATS. Stealing a few, =).

OMG, figured I'd share something my mother mentioned to me after watching the last episode:

After watching AF, my mother told me that she sees Molly only has a few more episodes because she is going to be killed off soon? WTF...but she used the ending as an example. She said the ending was a sense of foreshadowing that Molly will find herself a victim of one of these escaped convicts, therefore fueling a rage from Ryan to bring them down.

You know what, you've got me thinking GG :eek: The spoilers say "one team member shot, the other in peril" - What if Molly is shot? And Frank is the one in peril after the plane crash? :confused: It would be giving Ryan a major storyline for next season - hunting the convicts with Horatio.

Also, Ryan's been hurting the convicts a few times this season (digging into that guys wound at the bus, holding one down while H held the hot poker) - maybe it's a sign that he's turning into Horatio :confused::confused:

All he needs to lose a girlfriend and get some shades and he'll have the part :cool:

PS: A part of me (the RaiNy part) would love to see Molly get the boot :lol: Please tell me someone else understands :lol:

Anyway, beautiful caps, ATS. Stealing a few, =).
GG,I'm so glad your mom is not writing the episode.She does however seem to have the makings of a fanfic writer.

GG,I'm so glad your mom is not writing the episode.

I gotta oppose GF, I rather see Ryan with a singular storyline than a romantic one - mainly cause of the desperate love writing skills of TPTB :rolleyes:

Lol,
She does however seem to have the makings of a fanfic writer.

Haha, like mother like daughter :) BTW - I'm dying for your next update :drool:

Woah! I know this is off topic, but my last post posted like 5 times! Does anyone know how to delete your post? (I'm still kinda new at this)

Woah! I know this is off topic, but my last post posted like 5 times! Does anyone know how to delete your post? (I'm still kinda new at this)

If I am not mistaken, one has to have a certain number of posting before one can delete their own posts. Don't worry about it; I was the queen of multi-posts when I first joined:lol::lol:

Oh and thanks Kristine for the rest of those gorgeous caps!!

You know, I never thought about that. But has Ryan known Molly long enough for him to be that motivated other than it just being his job to catch the bad guys? Or will he, as Mel first brought up, a "mini-H":cool: maybe not just losing a girlfriend but saving or avenging the "damsel in distress"? Could give us a Ryan-centric eppie.

Ah, who knows. Lol, I'll share her other speculations concerning Ryan when she voices them (I could write a book, lol).

Mel, there are other RaiN fans over in the Shipper Thread titled "The Unwanted Love." Feel free to voice your support with us over there, =).( I would link it for you, but I'm on my phone, lol.)

GG,I'm so glad your mom is not writing the episode.

I gotta oppose GF, I rather see Ryan with a singular storyline than a romantic one - mainly cause of the desperate love writing skills of TPTB :rolleyes:

Lol,

Actually,I would rather see him with a great story too.It wasn't the romantic part that I was refering to,but him becoming more like a certain redhead.

Last edited:
Received my copy of season 8 today in the post had to got to work first though god time went so slow , rushed home tried opening cellophane couldn't find scissors eventually got it open put disc 1 in DVD player sat down to enjoy Sorry this disc cannot be played on this machine region 2 only wot it's a multi region DVD player it should play region 1 not a happy bunny I am know in bed and all I can think off is that little box with 6 discs in that I can't play.

GG- Your Mother might be onto something there! But definitely a good fanfic mind.
I also dont think Ryan is close enough to Molly yet. But hey it would give us a bit of angst :)

Tilly, thats a shame about those dvds. I hope you manage to sort it. I have all the sets upto season 7.I want to buy 7 but Ive been waiting for them to go down in price, but they just dont seem to be doing it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back