Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Just thinking, I remember people saying earlier on in the thread that they're confused about 9.18

I'm just listing the events in what order they seem to occur

Two women are raped and killed in the same style of a case from four years ago.

An escaped convict (most likely the one accused of the crimes four years ago) kidnaps Natalia - and tells her he's innocent.

There is a fight between the two, in which apparently Natalia wins. She escapes, and ends up in a turned over car (which I think looks like a van - possibly the one used to abduct her????:confused:)

Horatio arrives on the scene and helps her out.

Natalia then investigates to see if the convict was telling her the truth.

I hope that clears things up, I can see where it got confusing, seeing as we got spoilers of the ending, then start then middle etc....

Still sounds like an exciting episode though!!!! Can't wait!!!! :guffaw::guffaw:

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't want the episode to be that straight forward/predictable, there must be some twists and I do hope something different (i.e less common or straightforward, something that keeps one guessing). Why is Natalia investigating as I thought it should have been the rest doing it in order to help her escape? So I still have many questions and the timeline of the events that is going to occur. :p And I especially want to see what effect this event had on her at the end. I want to see her being in the ending! :scream: It is time for her and she deserve a good solid story!

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

That isn't offically what happens, it was just my guess on what does, using sense to put things in order and such. Theres still a majority of the episode unknown.

I based the investigation bit off of Eva's hint, saying "so after I beat the crap out of him, I go about trying to figure out if he's telling the truth." Meaning after she escapes, she tries to find out if he really is innocent. The team probably look for her, then H finds her in the turned-over car/van

Again this is all just my thoughts. Nothing verified. :cool:

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^^

Well latest news...BIG spoilers:

Well our Eva kinda tell us everything now. Don't quite like the fact the person is innocent. I mean Jason was innocent, this guy is also innocent, why does everyone become innocent all of a sudden and always involves Natalia. Anyways.........bring it on!!! Berserk?
    :lol::p

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/18/castle-gossip-girl-greys-anatomy-spoilers/

5. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold up!

To the van? Then drives it off a cliff or something? How the hell is is toppled over?! Ohhhhhh I'm a dying for this episode! 7 weeks?! :( I Won't Last!!!!!!

Thanks to Eva for the spoiler, girls adding fuel to a raging fan-fire :guffaw:Question though, how is tieing her up proving his innocence? Obviously not the most innocent of guys if he's doing that :S

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

First off, I'm loving that she goes "berserk" -- this will be awesome :lol:

Second -- so he's innocent?
    Hmm. Ya know, that's alot to spoil, so I'm beginning to look at this whole thing a bit differently. I thought the big hoopla would be whether or not the serial killer is guilty or not, Nat's kidnapping, etc., but now that we already know he is innocent, I'm thinking the major twist/shocker will be learning who actually did rape/kill these women & who set up the guy who kidnaps her.

This is just a theory, but I'm leaning towards the idea that the person who actually did do this crime was none other than Nick Townsend.
    He's played a heavy part in Natalia's storyline, resurfacing this last season 1/2. And, look at the timeline -- a rape/murder from 4 years ago? Maybe a little fudging on the timeframe, but Nick was around then. And I'm not sure which man in the press release is the accused serial killer/kidnapper, but the character portrayed by Mark Pellegrino could hold a little resemblence to Nick/Rob (the eyes, body/frame, jaw structure) if need be.
    Just a thought to chew on.

7. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

That was my first reaction - kinda disapointed. But as I said before, this guy can't be all that good if he kidnaps a CSI, ties them up and drives away with them. People do stupid things while desperate for help but I doubt I'll have any sympthy for this guy (Specially when he makes our Nat bleed :shifty:)

Also, good point about Nick, but sadly TPTB probably won't use that - they seem to lack the ability of continuity. That said, it is possible that while being held captive by this guy, Natalia has some flashbacks of Nick. That could explain her going "Berserk" at the guy when they start fighting :) Maybe a refference to Sleepless. :)

In her interveiw, Eva says "she [Natalia] doesn't like being tied up by men" - either this is a refference to 9.15 or there's some Nick memories.

Either way, I'm still pumped for this episode! Nat-action, yeow! :guffaw::lol::guffaw:

8. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

AH I can't wait... but I hate this because we get one amazing episode and then no follow through... I don't know if it's better to have it this way or not at all... I will try to stay optimistic...

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I would be horrified to know if Nick is that evil! Yikes! So I don't think its him, can't imagine Natalia living with a serial killer all the time and she doesn't know. Maybe just maybe Nick was told to set this person up for money or something?

I wonder why Natalia was chosen as his target? Either he had seen her on some news, she was at the wrong place and at the wrong time? I would like if this person had specifically chosen her, so it makes their interaction more tense.

It is def better to have, it has been long awaited for fans and hardly we get an episode about her, so I'll just enjoy what we get. Whether it will follow through......that is another thing. ;)

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

It sounds to me that he kidnaps her because shes a CSI. If he's "trying to prove his innocence", he'll probably try use her forensic knowledge to help himself.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't specifically chosen. If anything, it would create some tension. If Nat can't find evidence to help this guy, he could get angry!!:eek:

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Again, I hope it isn't as simple as that. ;) How can she alone help him and worse she is being held? So I don't think this is the situation here and hope not either. I hope we won't know till the episode though. I know I've been reading too much spoilers. :lol: I have a feeling we might get a BTS from Eva. I like to see him getting angry at her and her fighting back.

Nice to see her back in 9.13 (nice interaction with the lady cop) but didn't like the latest episode at all though.

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I was thinking this episode along the lines of "Ambush" and "All In" - when those two crooks made Calleigh clean up their crime scenes. And that episode where Alexx was kidnapped and forced to help her kidnapper (memorys foggy on that episode :cool:)

Perhaps he'll tell her his story "the revealing-secret thing" and ask her to prove it for him...or else.:rolleyes: I'm only guessing from past episodes like this. No CSI on Miami has been kidnapped for personal means. Even Ryan was taking then released so he'd help the russians, maybe the writers will repeat themselves and maybe they wont, who knows? :confused:

That Omar and Eva pic looks nice :) glad to see them as Walter and Natalia has become my new fav friendship on the show :)

PS: I read this on the "Last Stand" thread, msjud you little legend, defending our girl ;) Nice job! :thumbsup:
    Lol :guffaw: I was laughing for ages after reading that :guffaw:

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

LOVED that pic. Does Eva EVER take a bad pic? It's nice to see that Eva and Omar seem to get along as well as Natalia and Walter! :)

MJ is a gem, isn't she! I think one of my favorite MJ quotes was in reference to E/C and went something like, (I'm paraphrasing) "E/C doesn't generate enough heat to warm a poptart! :guffaw:

That one had me going for quite some time. :guffaw: She's been my hero in multiple ways for a long time! ;)

Eva looked absolutely beautiful ... as always. She's taking a beating from a certain element because she's proven she can step up and be the lead actress without breaking a sweat!

It's cool. Eva's a true professional and remains focused on her job and is ignoring attacks that are unsupported by facts.

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Talking about the upcoming "Natalia" episodes, I wanna know how he kidnaps her. I mean do you think he chloroforms her, just holds a gun to her and tells her to come with him, just snatches her from the lab or crime scene. All these thoughts are starting to pop up in my head now that we're getting closer to the episodes. I hope we get some whims the scenes footage too. Even if it's just for a minute! I don't want to totally spoil the surprise! ;) I have to say I'm really liking this season so far! It's been really great! And as far as Natalias wardrobe, I think orange is a good color for her skin. It makes her look darker than what she already is! Lol I just can't wait for the episodes! I hate the waiting it's like a teaser!!! TPTB don't stop Natalia coming! We've been waiting for 2 seasons of this so don't stop now!! (or I'll be a very unhappy girl!)

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

MAJOR "About Face" spoilers below guys ;)

About Face’ Brings One ‘Miami’ CSI Face-To-Face With An Escaped Convict

The eighteenth episode of CSI: Miami’s ninth season finds the team searching for the truth after a convicted killer kidnaps a CSI in an attempt to prove his own innocence.
    According to CSI Files sources, About Face finds the team on the trail of an escaped prisoner named Patrick Clarkson. He was convicted of murdering Haley Sherman four years ago. Haley was raped with a soda bottle, and her neck was broken. Her husband, Ted, found her body when he came home. Evidence on the soda bottle led the police to Patrick, whom Ted discovered peeking in the window the same day Haley was murdered. Patrick’s wife Lyla couldn’t believe her husband would do such a thing, but after the trial and the conviction, she had no choice but to accept what happened. She got remarried and moved on with her life, raising her young son Zane to believe her new husband was his father.

With Patrick back on the street, it’s not surprising when another murder is committed which seems strikingly similar to the Haley Sherman case. Cara Landry was raped with a foreign object, and her neck was broken. Horatio speaks to Dr Greg Calomar, who was walking home from dinner when he saw a man run out of Cara’s apartment building. The door was left ajar, and Greg could tell something was wrong. When he looked inside and saw Cara’s body, he called 911. Horatio asks for a description of the man he saw leaving the apartment, and Greg describes Patrick Clarkson perfectly—in fact, he says he recognized him from the news.
    Greg sits down with a sketch artist, and the resulting sketch looks exactly like Patrick. The CSIs worry that Greg seeing Patrick’s picture on the news might have influenced him when it came time to remember the man he saw leaving the apartment. His mind could have filled in the blanks because he only caught a quick glimpse of the killer. Greg promises that’s not the case. He was able to give such a good description because he has hyperthymesia. He remembers every moment of his life with photographic detail. The man he saw was definitely Patrick Clarkson.

Things get dangerous for Natalia when Patrick kidnaps her. She isn’t seriously injured, but Patrick is a desperate man. He swears he’s innocent, and he wants Natalia to prove it. He didn’t kill Cara—he was at his son’s birthday party, watching from a distance. He says he didn’t kill Haley either. He was framed.

So it seems like Patrick is just looking for someone to clear his name, but that doesn't mean things won't get intense for Nat. He's desperate and she goes "berserk"? Seems like a good episode to me!!! :lol::thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.