Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^I thought you are referring to yet another major spoiler, I didn't dare to open it at first. :lol:

Can't blame Natalia for being scared stiff and going berserk, in her mind she would think he is the rapist and is probably going to rape and kill her! I also want a part 2 to this episode still. :scream:

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I just came from the spoiler thread and watch a short clip of tomorrow night's episode.

I LOVE that Horatio is calling Natalia by her first name instead of "Ms. Boa Vista"!

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Early this season Horatio has been calling her Natalia and I totally love seeing them working together. They look more like partners now (as in work partners, don't get me wrong :lol:). Hope we continue to see more of such!

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, yeah I wasn't sure if everyone had seen it yet, just wanted to be cautious of the major-spoiler avoiders seen as it practically outlines the episode ;)

I say TPTB will milk the whole "kidnapped by a serial rapist/murderer phsyco" and then the plottwist to be he is innocent. For veiwers who don't read spoilers, it'll be a major supprise to them :cool:

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

That's what I don't wish to see happening. I mean earlier in Sleepless it is the same case, I want to see her arrest a real bad guy and her being right and not always end up proving their innocence or whatever. :( It would be a twist to me if right at the very end, the guy give a sly smile to her to show us he is guilty, but I know this won't happen because he is yet another 'innocent'. :shifty: Other than this, I hope to see more Natalia action! ;):p

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't like the idea of him being innocent either. We've already seen the "is he guilty or not" with Jason in 'Sleepless in Miami' -- he was innocent. We also had the situation in 'Hostile Takeover' where, again, the man wanted to be proven innocent (if I remember right, he was). Do we really need another "guy who looks guilty ends up innocent" again?!

I'm curious to see how Natalia will feel about it -- if she'll feel he's guilty or if she'll want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt because of what happened with Jason.
    However she feels, I hope in the end she is right. She made the mistake in 'Sleepless'....I don't think it's necessary for tptb to put her in that position where she's apologizing once again. Especially to a man that kidnaps her!

I'm also curious to see which "side" (him guilty or innocent) the rest of the team will take -- it could either make for some good team work, or a few ugly disagreements.

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Finally a promo you all will love (9.15 Blood Lust): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG2Xrg9vi78 :D

I was so worried the scene got chopped.

Natalia was great in Stoned Cold as always. Loved her interaction with everyone, loved all her expressions. :)

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

As always Nat was brilleant in this episode! I loved her case work, and how she tried to help the girl, even when she knew she'd been lied to.

And after seeing the Blood Lust promo I have! to comment!!! :lol:

Thinking over the promo (of course analysing every detail :lol:) got me wondering....

- So Nat gets her gun pulled off her!!!!! :eek:
    -The suspects are a man and women (and a spoiler source told me that Nat fights a women this episode!!!!)
    - And theres a scene of H saying "If we dont find her alive"....:eek::eek::eek:

IS ANYONE ELSE DYING FOR THIS EPISODE TO AIR?!?!?!?!?!

Plus some About Face behind-the-scenes photos at http://mayra.iimmgg.com/gallery/g6a025416fe1806d4158d87ccb33b3978/

Here's a photo of a black van all bashed up and broken.....like a van that Natalia gets pulled out of :eek: The cap on the photo says "Van that went in the water".....wonder how that fits into the episode!!!! :wtf::eek::lol:

http://mayra.iimmgg.com/image/76a16bba0e8fbe2637866736573b5748

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't want to burst your bubble, baby, but I think Horatio's comment tied into Natalia's gun being pulled was just the typical misleading promo we always get. According to spoilers, there is another girl still missing -- I'm pretty sure that's who he's actually referring to. But don't worry, we'll likely hear something similar in 9.18 & it will be about Natalia then. :D

I can't wait to see 'Blood Lust' though -- I hope there's continuity, or foreshadowing...something, anything. :cool:

Loved the last episode also. Eva's laugh/giggle is so cute & contagious. Between her working so well with Horatio, & the off-duty outtings with buddies Ryan & Walter.....just awesome. This is the little stuff that I love to see on the show. Thank you, PTB.

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Just saw the spoilers for 9.22, just a small part I noticed:

So the guy who (Patrick) kidnaps Natalia is actually a free man now? So he doesn't get punished even for kidnapping and all......I really don't get it. Putting our Natalia into all the trouble for nothing? :scream::shifty:

Is this the season finale too, doesn't sound very 'finale' to me.

11. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree, when I first saw this news I was a little stunned, but after thinking it over, I've two theories ;)

A) This guy wants Patricks help from within jail (so he does get arrested in 9.18)

or

B) Patrick isn't captured in 9.18. Perhaps he leaves Natalia in the van as a diversion while he escapes.

Either way, that could be a moment for her in 9.22 when his name is mentioned like the bullying mention was a moment for Ryan in Stoned Cold

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm leaning towards the idea that Patrick flees in 'About Face'. Apparently he isn't THE serial killer/rapist, but he could be guilty of something else for all we know.

Overall, I don't think we'll be left feeling that he's all too innocent when 9.18 ends -- if he were just your typical wrongly accused nice guy, he wouldn't be making a return in 9.22; smells like trouble to me (& surely Natalia will be involved somehow).

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Hopefully that's true because I can't imagine someone who escaped from prison and then kidnap a CSI and is able to just walk free at the end, not very fair and definitely not right at all. I wonder why he is brought up in this episode again though, really strange for TPTB to bring back a random character. :confused:

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Maybe its random....or maybe this means Natalia gets a scene in the finale (episode 22 is the last, right?:confused:) Which is what we've all been hoping for! :)

I'm expecting a tense scene when they capture Patrick and Nat sees him (I'm assuming he is caught as the spoilers say that the plane escapee wants his help, but Patrick doesn't want to give it. - it sounds like his point-of-veiw to me.

Ooooooh that would be an interesting interrogating if Nat's there ;)

Here is a pic of "Patrick"...doesn't look all that scary.:confused::confused::confused:[​IMG]

Here are the other three, one of which must be the real serial killer.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eva posted on her forum again! Says she would be wrapping up the season soon, so pretty much confirms there are only 22 episodes. She also mentioned 9.18 is her favourite!!! Def looking forward to it! :D

Well, he doesn't look the very intimidating scary kind but maybe in another kind of scary. Maybe if he looks more untidy he would be more scary. I wonder how scared Natalia would be. Thanks for the pics anyways. The one on the left looks a bit like Nick. It would have been cool if someone who looked like Nick kidnap her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.