Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Well, I'm excited for 9.18 then! I really can't wait for the next few episodes! Especially tonight to kick them off! I feel like it's taken forever for tonights episode to get here!

The one on the left looks a bit like Nick. It would have been cool if someone who looked like Nick kidnap her.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! I saw it and had to do a double take. I wonder if when she sees him, if she does, what she will think. It would be a perfect time for a flashback. I'm really hoping we still get some flashbacks from her "previous" life. I mean why go through all this trouble for nothing? It would be pointless. Hopefully that will come sooner than later. *crosses fingers* Cant wait for tonights epi though!! Counting down the hours!! ;)

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eva was FANTASTIC in this episode!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Simply loved it, she brought so much to this episode right from the beginning to the very end imo. I liked this episode too one thing because I prefer these kind of creepy-ish theme. Definitely worth the wait. Once again she shares all the emotions for the 'victim' and when she was at gun-point. I wished there was more to the ending though. Off to watch this again until 9.18! :p

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

OMG, Eva was astounding last night! She has been doing such an amazing job with all of this time given to her (despite all the fan-haters...booo...)

I really hope this increased time doesn't change now that Emily is back. Not that I don't love Emily (I love all of the actors), but I don't want this to show us viewers that the writers only gave Eva this time because Emily wasn't there.

She deserve recognition...it's about time she gets it!

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

For me, it was better than I expected considering in my mind we would be having 9.18 so this has to be less dramatic but Eva made it so awesome, she deserves way more credit!!! It was also longer than I expected and she did got tied up and made to follow orders, so I loved it. I didn't mind Horatio coming to the rescue, I loved it when he immediately thought of her when the DNA results came out. She also did great to try to stall them or at least not shoot the gun (her own gun :(). The only thing was no continuity from previous episodes (hello, hearing...*ahem*).

I did wanted a CM-like episode and this is it, so I am happy and for me better than the previous two. :) Overall, what I loved was her involvement, and it seem to me she took this case more personal and closer to heart.

It does makes me sad that Natalia always put so much effort into helping these victims or whomever but somehow they are not grateful or end up lying to her or being this psycho killer. Esp this episode, she wanted to help Michelle so badly but end up Michelle is the serial killer. All her efforts all wasted on these people. :( I would like to see people actually thanking her for going the extra mile for them. Show some appreciation!

Eva deserves more recognition and credit for sure.

PS. I liked that she wore boots while digging the grave. No heels. :p

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last night's epi was gooood. I love the creepy-gruesomeness :p

Natalia -- the one day she wears a belt and she's tied up with it! What luck. The scene was awesome, it reminded me of when she was held at gunpoint in 'Urban Hellraisers' & I took note of the difference in her reaction this time around...our girl has totally come a long way, hasn't she?
    I loved that she didn't panic & went right into wanting to know the details of the case.

I wasn't disappointed in the ending at all. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't hurt or injured, so I don't think the scene necesarily called for Horatio asking if Nat was alright...he had his gun on Michelle making sure she didn't make any moves, & shooting the gunman/husband spoke volumes: you just don't f*** with Horatio's team!

I also liked the scene where Eric told Natalia something about Michelle bouncing back -- made me think more of Natalia, & she had a certain look on her face that made me question if she wasn't thinking about her own past as well.

Sorry, I didn't bring any links. But I found a little on Mark Pellegrino's character --
    Adam Rodriguez described the character as a guy who "has an odd sense of what's right & wrong", & that he's "involved in the kidnapping of Natalia".

What happened to Patrick being the kidnapper?
    I'm more confused now. I like this though because Mark Pellegrino is the one who slightly resembles Nick -- it should make for some interesting scenes.

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

That ending was excellent and like you, I thought Eva's stalling tactic was great which led to an amazing payoff.

Overall I am very impressed with what she's done since taking over for Cal (albeit temporarily) as the Lead Lady. I say they get rid of those two lab techs and give her their spots.

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Is his character the one with the good memory? Sounds like to me. Where did it said that he is involved in Natalia's kidnapping? The news I read didn't say anything about him being involved but rather him being in this episode that involves Nat's kidnapping. :confused: Makes a lot of difference...it would be :eek: if more than one person wants to kidnap her or maybe hmm there are two culprits (serial killers) just that one set up the other! Sounds more juicy isn't it. Lol.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I read that he's invloved here:
    http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979123053

I'd read this one before I stumbled onto the other one, so I suppose the writer of this particular article could've just put her own spin on it, but with it being in quotations it implies that Rodriguez made the statement so I took it to mean that Pellegrino's character is involved.

I guess we'll find out soon enough :confused: but personally this fella sounds rather fishy.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

11. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Eva kicked ass in this last episode! She's taken emoting to a whole new level; you could see Natalia's pain and concern for the "victim" so clearly on her face... amazing! I really, really love watching her talented self on my television every week. :)

Bring on 9.18!

12. mactay12

mactay12 Civilian

In terms of 9.18,anyone have any further info regarding how much of the episode she is missing for? Or how she is captured in the 1st place? Is she tied up with tape on her mouth etc when she is captured???

She did a great job in 9.15 , expressing so much real concern for the victims.....Great actress....

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol I know - I love the white T look on Eva (though she does pull off everything! How does she do that? :lol:

I think that metal thing is a zip on her sleeve. Lol I didn't notice that the first time round and after reading your post I went back thinking it would be some Assassin's Creed hidden blade type thing :lol::guffaw::lol: Lol our little Nat, the assassin :p could ya imagine :p

So far, we don't know how or where she is kidnapped. I'd assume there will be some case work (just to build up an intro for Patrick - the kidnapper/ suspect.) There will most likely be a crime scene and case work before Natalia's kidnapped.

I still hold some hope that it's a major part of the episode - it's nearing the end of the season so dramatic character eppies are a must and also it is the summary given by CBS - which always happens when it's a main part of the episode.

She is tied up and tape is also mentioned - most likely across her mouth. She is in the back of a van - which somehow ends up toppled over - with Nat inside!

That's all the Nat-news I have of that episode for you - hope it's what you were looking for :thumbsup:

And your right, Eva [as always] rocked 9.15 and is such a great actress:thumbsup:

Now theres a second guy? If Mark's character is the killer, then it makes sense - and even scarier for Nat! :eek:

But I have an idea ;) Possibly Mark is a friend of Patrick? And it was his idea to kidnap a CSI to prove Patricks innocence. Adam does say Mark's character "has an odd sense of what's right & wrong" - just my analysis.

although I think the other guy looks more like Nick :confused: [​IMG][[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Mmmm, I'm not seeing a zipper. After looking at it again, I think it might just be a little black notebook/pen that she has cupped in her hand.

I'm disappointed that there aren't any bruises/bandages on her face (from 9.18).....damn Miami sun must have healing powers!! :shifty:

And she's wearing a belt. Silly girl. I'd never wear a belt again...or a bra. You could strangle 2 necks with Nat's bra. :lol:

ETA: you just had to bring over his creepy face, didn't you? I can't stand looking at him -- such an ass.
    If the hair is shortened on the Pelligrino guy, they could look similar. But I see where the other one looks similar as well. Hmm....all kinds of Nickhead lookalikes. Not a good day for our Natalia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.