Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Nice to see Nat in the pics because I've already given up on her being in any, still do.

But love that Horatio is there for her. :)

I don't care how the story is going to be written because it has been confusing indeed but I know it will be good. Because this is Natalia!! Time for Natalia to get a great episode which is about her!! Hopefully this will be, somewhat!! Not getting sky high hopes but I am very excited.

9.20: I think the 'big chase' doesn't literally meant a foot chase. They could just chase him in their vehicle and just that this person keeps slipping them.

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Don't give up hope Michya, seems like Nat's getting alot of scenes lately.

9.13 - seen in promo
    9.14 - in promo pic
    9.15 -....obviously in it ;)
    9.16 - mentioned a fair bit in spoilers
    9.17 - mentioned working the housewive "B" case
    9.18 - ....another obvious ;)
    9.19 - mentioned in spoilers
    9.20 - chase scene

I'm not complaining about lack of Nat this season, which is a strong contrast from the previous seasons. I just hope the writers work it well :)

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree, Mel. From mid-season 5 through mid-season 8 there was practically nothing on Natalia.
    When we had the screentime tallyboard running in season 7 there were too many times I had to enter a '1' or a '3' next to her name in number of scenes...it was ridiculous, & there was no excuse for it. The only promo pic I can recall was for 'Dead on Arrival' & she actually had more scenes in that one. It was the only episode I somewhat enjoyed that season.

We're definitly getting treated well with Natalia this season, & can I say it's about damn time! She, & her fans, deserve this after all the suffering we did for THREE-SEASONS-LONG.

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

YES and this better continue into the future seasons! I will personally thank TPTB in advance.

It scares me to think there are only 2 episodes left that we don't know of this season. :( I hope to hear some comments from those 2 producers about the direction where the show might be going, at least we are getting an idea or what's going to happen in the finale. I hope to see a Horatio with some Natalia related finale. I also want to know where the storyline for Natalia is heading. :) I mean all these have to mean something!

5. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, on an off-topic, it's funny to think Season 9 isn't even out in Ireland, not till this June! Thank you inventor of Internet, I don't think I would have lasted that long!!!!!!

Anyways, I'm agreeing 100% here! I'm wondering if Natalia will find out what really happened at the warehouse in Sleepless in Miami.:confused: THAT would make for an interesting episode. I'm curious about the finale, I don't know how TPTB can top last seasons, with everyone posioned and news of a character's death spreading like wildfire over the Internet.

Is there any rumors/ideas of what the finale will be about yet? With the way TPTB have been writing Natalia this season, I've a giddy feeling she'll get a good role in it :thumbsup::thumbsup: everyone cross your fingers! ;)

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't know if I want her to find out... I mean, what good would it do? What would be the outcome? Besides her feeling like a pile of poo because of it! The only outcome I could see is that she'd feel like she needs to give up the badge...things don't seem to be going well for her lately & upcoming episodes they're going to get worse. Really I don't want to see that -- for one, we know she wouldn't actually leave in the end, and secondly it feels like "career changing" has already been done with Ryan & Eric.

For the most part, I don't think there was anything implying that she'd find out later. I got more of a sense that it was all about Horatio & Ryan covering/protecting her.

7. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

True, but I've been waiting for a secret-spilling episode. Firstly I wanted the team to find out about Ryan and the Russians and then after Sleepless my guts been screaming about this. It may not have to be a bad thing for her to find out though - it might actually be a chance for some team bonding.

And maybe it doesn't need to be a public find out. Nat could start remembering things and piece it together herself. Maybe it'll only be her, H and Ryan who know or just the team. I don't think she'll have to leave because of it. Maybe she'll feel like handing in her badge but of course Horatio will talk her out of it (or maybe Ryan, as a major RaiN fan I'd love that to happen :luvlove:)

I mean, Calleigh shot at Eric but didn't leave. And one may say "well, she didn't know it was him" but techinally neither did Natalia. I'm just curious if TPTB's seemingly unconnected episodes and character-plots (Nat's drugging, Horatio's brutality, the EC breakup etc.) will all lead up to something.

Continuality...a rare thing from the writers but I'm hoping we see it ;)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, it kinda baffles me that the rest of the team wouldn't know what she did -- you'd think Eric, Walter, or Calleigh would've asked Ryan what she was doing when she was found...just so they had a little info, ya know?
    I suppose Ryan/H could've just left out the shooting incident, but still...she had to have continued thrashing/screaming until someone arrived to sedate her....did the rest of the team not know this? Did they think she was just sitting in that warehouse staring at a blank wall? :wtf:

I guess it just depends on how it's handled if it is later revealed & how big of a deal tptb make it. I don't want them to turn it into a "trust/secrets" type of thing to where the rest of the team wonders/questions why H didn't trust them enough to tell them (though I'm sure they'd be over it by the end of the episode).
    It's fine if they learn what happened & think nothing of the fact that H & Ryan kept it from them, but I don't want things to get ugly just for the sake of drama.

Overall, I'd prefer that the rest of the team already know about the shooting & that Horatio just meant "no one can know" as in those outside of the main team, & obviously Natalia. And if it's a 'must' that Natalia needs to find out about it, then I want it to be done without any major drama.......like that will ever happen :lol:

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I think we have to assume that some happenings did already took place behind the scenes that we will never get to see and which doesn't mean the rest of the team are completely unaware. If it has not been brought up, most possbility everything has been revealed to the rest of the team already if there is no reason to keep it a secret.

In the case for Natalia, they did specify not to let anyone know about the shooting, so I believe only this particular fact is still being kept a secret (i.e the rest don't know, there is no need either and it is not a matter of trust, just not something to be proud of). Think about it, if I were Natalia, if everyone knew about this shooting except myself, I wouldn't be happy at all, if it was just H & Ryan, I will understand. Nat was a little sensitive when her hearing problem was being revealed to Walter without her knowing, imagine something like this which does nothing benefical to her, nor H & Ryan if so happen IA would find out.

Anyway, for me I still would like to see her reaction and this to be touched on because I don't think it would make a big deal. What she did was unintentional and she was drugged, so at least she knew what she did, and apologise, that's all. ;)

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva (& the most awesomest legs ever!) at tonight's Grammy awards

[​IMG]

11. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

DEAR GOD!!! She should be kicking doors down in the show with those incredible legs of hers! Can you spell jealous?

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

13. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thanks for the new details about the upcoming episode! And the pics are awesome. The heels just add to her long legs. It's not fair!!! ;) Anyway, I'm really excited about these episode details! I don't know how much longer I can wait!! Her name being in the summary of the episode really makes me believe that episode is gonna be big! I don't want this season to end! I'm hoping that we will still get this much Natalia next season. I hope it's not like a Emily was pregnant so Eva has to step in and fill in for her. I'll be pissed if that's the reason why. They really need to learn how to balance out screentime for everyone on the show. I'm excited about seeing the Hummer crash with her too. That will be an interesting scene. I just wish March would hurry up and get here. I try not to focus on it to much cause it just makes it go by slower. I can't wait for more pics and details!!! Bring them on!!! :)

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Found this on the Spoiler Thread and boy oh boy is this Eva-licious news!!! Its about 9.18!!!!

Eva La Rue previewed a harrowing moment for her character, Natalia Boa Vista, on a CSI: Miami episode she just finished shooting. "I get kidnapped," says La Rue. "There's a serial killer that is out, and we're trying to keep him from killing again. He kidnaps me, but it doesn't end up being the actual killer. He's trying to profess his innocence, so after I beat the crap out of him, I go about trying to figure out if he's telling the truth."

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Thanks to Eva for sharing some news on 9.18! Ha! :p

I just want to watch it NOW, save me a lot of head scratching and anxiety! :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.