Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't think anyone's said they think 9.15 will continue into 9.16. Is that what you thought we meant by 2-parter? :confused:
    I don't know about Michya, but I was referring to 9.18 possibly rolling into 9.19.

On the 9.15 subject -- this is the first I've heard of the reporter being Erika (is this just fan speculation?), nor have I heard about Ryan or anyone else being at the scene when Natalia is tied up.
    That doesn't make alot of sense to me.....why would a person hold a gun to her head/tie her up when there's another officer nearby? :confused:

If the case of Ryan being present at the scene is true, I hope that he's already left & headed back to the lab while this happens (maybe Natalia doesn't hear him say he's leaving...hello hearing aid continuity!) -- otherwise, the scenario sounds lame if she's tied up then immediatly untied by a fellow CSI. That's not what I'm wanting to see. I want pissed-off Natalia struggling to get her hands free!

On the 9.18 subject: It's interesting that the case is from 4 years ago, & that the description is that he abducts this "specific team member". I wonder if it has anything to do with how she helped free the rapist in 'Payback' (she was in the press after all)....or it possibly linking to the study on her. That was such a random scene, I hope they plan to use it somehow. :shifty:

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yep, I was also referring the 2 partner as 9.18 leading to 9.19.

9.15: I too didn't hear about Ryan being at the same scene with her. Was this mentioned elsewhere? I thought she was all alone all this time, which made more sense.

9.18: 4 years ago? Def Natalia is around already. I just read 'Payback' again (what MJ mentioned), and it would be interesting if any of this is linked to that. Why I think it would be a 2 partner was because of the 'last-ditch' comment and also the ending scene where Natalia wasn't in it but we get to see Horatio looking at a fugitive board. Maybe the serial killer is still at large? I have a new thought, say this presumed serial killer is actually innocent will the real serial killer come back in the season finale?

Was it mentioned that the presumed serial killer abducted 'someone specific'?

Well, I too hope there is some continunity with her hearing thing.

Sorry if I went on too much on this. ;)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yep. Tidbit from TVGuide -
    I'm wondering now how this serial killer/rapist is even free to abduct her....he was convicted 4 years ago, wouldn't he still be doing time? Maybe this is one of the men who escaped the prison break along with Meemo. The fugitive board would make sense if that's the case.

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Oops, my bad. I did mis-understood the "2-parter" talk. Sorry again ;)

After reading your comments (especially about the word specific I have a feeling Payback will be used here in 9.18)

And with no-mention in the end of the episode, I'm starting to think along the same lines as you guys :) Oooooh, either you two go write for CBS or I'll have to make a time-machine to see this episode quicker!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I remember reading somewhere Ryan is at the scene. Apparently he's too far away or else outside when it happens. That's where I got the idea where Natalia thinks its him (coming up the stairs maybe) and the killer catches her off-guard.

5. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

9.15 'Blood Lust' press release

A WOMAN NARROWLY ESCAPES DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER, AND HORATIO WILL DO ANYTHING TO TRACK DOWN THE PSYCHOPATH, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 6
    "Blood Lust" - When a woman narrowly escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio will do anything to track down the psychopath, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

"Psychopath" I am so eager to see if the one who ties her up is this guy. I pray they don't change any of the scenes we have been dying to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    9.18:
    I wonder why it was mentioned as 'specific' and if this really meant something.

Re-reading it again, I realised it meant a case was reviewed/opened again because the same crime (I assume with the same MO) happened while the previous accused is in jail? So this new accused abducts Natalia to prove his innocence?

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Well it seems we will not be getting a 2 partner, since she is up and well in 9.19. I hope TPTB better put some continuity (after effects, just some little hints will do) in these episodes though.

Hasn't it been some time since we get to see some BTS interview too?

March is taking too long to reach.

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

In 9.19, there is mentions of a prison escapee plotting to kill his MMA fighter brother. Now, I may be over-analyasing this, but possibly, when the suspect kidnaps Natalia in 9.18 to prove his innocence, she figures out for him/ or the team do, that his brother had something to do with the crime/ or ratted him out.

Just spitballing here ;)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yeah, I'm kind of getting the impression here that Horatio looking at that fugitive board in 9.18 is set up to continue in 9.19 with that escaped prisoner. How/if it fits into Natalia or her abduction, who knows.
    At the moment, I'm at a loss with theories - there's too little details on the episodes, & too many serial killers/escaped convincts being thrown into a number of episodes already.....anymore I just confuse myself the more I try to speculate. :lol:

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Now we're wondering if all these serial killers/prisoners are all the same person. :lol:

Though I don't see any connection between 9.18 and 9.19. :confused:

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

:D *raises arms* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugegrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
  12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Woo Hoo!! :thumbsup: Can't wait. :hugegrin:

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm doing cart-wheels across the ceiling right now! when a characters mentioned in the summary, it means its big!!!!

Oh, and heres some Nat news for 9.20 "Red Blood"

Nat and Cal chase a suspect and take him in. fingers cross Nat does a rugby-tackle :lol: lol:lol: Anyone whos seen Crys in the Dark will know what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
  15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Aw, I love it when Horatio is all sweet & supportive. Makes me melt every time.

I like that there's a car accident opposed to gun-to-her-head, knife-point, etc.
    Hmmm...I can't quite throw any theories out about this episode 'cause I'm kinda lost on all the "escaped prisoner-shocking secret-proven innocent" stuff -- it's too confusing, I don't know whether to think he's guilty or not. Looks like a great episode though, I can't wait to see it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.