Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'd mind that less than him being on CSI again. He's a great creepy character, and really well-played.. just way, way overused, and already in jail! :scream:

I'd love to see Lady Heather again. It'd be fun to see her and Sara interact now (personally, I think they'd get along well).

2. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I totally agree with you on the subject of Heather's return. I can just see Heather showing up as a witness. She and Sara get along fine, stunning the rest of the lab. I forsee great opportunities for Hodges Foot-In-Mouth Disease attacking several characters.:)

3. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

While I love lady heather...I just don't want her without Grissom being there. And I'm tired of lady heather being in trouble, and they already had an episode asking for her expertise so what else could they do with her character. If she were again in some type of jam, I could invision Brass saying something along the lines "You're on your own Ladyh...Grissom can't save you".

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

6. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

"Turn on, Tune in, Drop Dead" seems like a REALLY good episode! I'm glad to see Catherine and Sara are in this one... They always add a lot to the plot.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

CSI:NY fan..I'm sorry..since you won't accept private messages, I'll have to post this.

I find your signature rather offensive. While the CSI writers felt it was all in good fun to poke fun at fat women by comparing them to pigs, it's certainly not nice to watch something like that.

I remember when Tracy Gold of Growing Pains developed a serious eating disorder after being bombarded with fat jokes by her tv brother, Kirk Cameron. The writers didn't think much of it at the time until she nearly died.

So while you have the right to post any signature you want, you might want to think about how others perceive it.

Thanks.

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Not to get off-topic, but I don't think Sara or Nick is comparing pigs to fat people, given that Sara's just saying the heftier one likes Nick, implying that the rest of the pigs are not in any way curvier than normal pigs, nor do they have any more predisposition toward eyeing muscular Texans.

Really, the only thing I'm getting out of this quote is that Nick Stokes' attractiveness knows no bounds. Even pigs try giving him the eye. Likewise, as Nick states, curvier girls also often find him easy on the eyes. Of course, I'm sure further research (or just skimming one of many sites/YouTube comment sections praising his hotness) would show that there are plenty of skinny girls, muscular girls, chubby guys, skinny guys, and muscular guys who all, on occasion, enjoy staring at Nick Stokes.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Does anyone else think maybe this whole "bomb the LV PD" season plotline isn't over? When Kip was disarming that bomb in the warehouse, he said it was too sophisticated for the old man or Jason to have made. I'm wondering if there's going to be someone else who is really behind the whole thing.

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Forgot about that, i just assumed that the Johnson ex-army guy was the creator of the bombs.

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I actually thought it was the ex-army guy too. Didn't they mention he was a Sapper or demolitionist or something?

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe, but that would suck if this storyline is over after two episodes and the Haskell thing drags on. And on. And on.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

There's Johnson, he probably helped put the bombs together and who knows maybe he'll be back and some of the other anti government people

Not to mention the aftermath of Nick dealing with shooting the kid, Catherine better make him go to conseling, it's not something you can finish up in one episode so I think there may be more

AND didn't Jason say in Shock Waves that his dad got locked up, if and when his father gets out he may want to get even with Nick for shooting both of his sons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.