Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Both cases sound interesting. I'm curious about the meaning of the title; and what exactly is a 'psychological fetish'?

Thanks for posting!

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

A previous Tweet from AZ mentioned "human pets". :wtf:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

^^That would be disturbing to say the least :wtf: But it does sound very CSI Vegas-like and it hasn't been done before so it'd be interesting to watch.

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Yeah. Hearing that, I don't even want to speculate on this one. But, the casting calls might be interesting. :)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Didn't I see a quick glimpse of Ray running outside the Clark Co Courthouse chasing somebody in this week's episode preview? I would almost take that as a hint that Haskell somehow escapes.

The Haskell story is becoming as bad as GSR - the nauseating storyline that never goes away.

and the "Human pets" thing - that idea sounds like it would be a great subject to bring Lady Heather back for.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Gets away?? :rolleyes: You know what? I almost hope he does. Serves them right for letting him run all over Vegas when he should be in prison....he's in a court room, he's in the hospital, he's in an armored car, he's at PD, he gets to help Ray teach a class via video, he gets food and private dancers. What the hell...just let him loose already.

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

but that would mean that Catherine was wrong and Brass was right. :scream: I don't like that scenario!:lol:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a Q & A article with Mr. George Eads, he sure is straight forward and tells it like it is. He talks about the Beebs and the Fish, one of his acting heros. Gotta love him:thumbsup:

GEORGE EADS TALKING

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Posted on the previous page.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I didn't know that:confused: oh well happens all the time, I did put some of the highlights in it, now fans who didn't see it like me, can read it again:bolian:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

But yeah, this Haskell stuff needs to end. I mean if he escapes that pretty much shows what a moron this Vegas prison system is. I mean seriously. :rolleyes:

Bringing Lady Heather back would be cool. It would be right up her alley. ;)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can we keep the ship stuff out of this please? Some of us happen to like GSR and don't think it's nauseating. Isn't it supposed to be kept in the shipper area actually? It doesn't matter to me who likes or doesn't like what but why is it we always end up knocking ships when we aren't supposed to bring them up unless they're in the spoilers? I personally prefer keeping it quiet in the main chat area just because of the inevitable shipper fights.

With the Haskell thing, I think of Shane Casey...he started in NY's third season for several eps and then returned in one or two eps later on. They kept bringing DJ Pratt back too for a while, but after Aiden died, they stopped it. I guess though that even they haven't made it for 3 seasons.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Next Fall on CBS, CSI: The Fugitive. Follow escaped prisoner Nate Haskell as he trolls the major cities of America outwitting local criminal scene investigators and leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. :p

14. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Now that's a good idea, where are the writers? They've got to start reading this stuff, *yells* BRING BACK HEATHER NOT HASKELL!!!!

:lol:

I wouldn't put him escaping totally out of the question, that's why they'll bring him back and then later again and oh wait again, when is this gonna end :scream::(

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL I wouldn't put a cross show killer past them, but that usually leads to a crossover. I don't mind if it's Cath or Nick or Greg or whoever, but I don't think I'd care much for another Langston cross. I wonder if they'd ever do a cross show character without CSI characters crossing over.

And agreed about Lady Heather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.