CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

There is a sticky post in the forums that has a screen shot showing every scene and every tile that needs to be cleared. That might help.

No, if you go on to the next case before completely sweeping the old one, you can't go back to sweep it without starting over, so I would suggest completely sweeping one before turning it in and going on to the next case. :)

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

You can have more than one case open at a time - but you'll usually run out of energy too fast trying to do that. Unless you're spending real money to get more coffee, it's best to just stick to one case at a time and try to balance out regular and special tiles to keep your bonus bar high without running out of energy too fast.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I complete every case now to 100% before I move onto the next one. I'm mad though because the scene I just worked had like no energy boosts. :(

4. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Oh, I should never have stopped by here on Sunday when I was checking out threads I'd previously never visited. This darn game is addicting. :wtf:

I had to stop myself from running home during my lunch break to use up the newly acquired energy. :lol:

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

LOL....just you wait.

At the moment this is the first tread I check when I see new postings...:lol:.

But new strategy - invention:

Just one case at the time. Every promotion gives new energy therefore raise bonus fast and get xp as soon as possible. I am just that clever:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But note to self: every milestone deletes previous bonus so beware LOL......

6. Smokey

:lol: I used to play first thing in the morning, then in the middle of the day, then at night to use up all of my energy!

And yeah...don't use your coffee if you are close to leveling up because you will get your max energy anyway...no sense putting 30 in there right before that.

7. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Thanks, I made that mistake a couple of times, so I try to be patient, but it's so hard to sit there and wait for the energy to add up again. <so now I'm here trying not to watch the clock :shifty:>

I am making sure I give myself an extra ten minutes in the morning to use up any accumulated energy from overnight, but I hate that there's a limit. :scream:

Just one more thing to keep me from doing anything remotely productive. :lol:

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

LOL New note to self: no bonus bar is not connect to milestone but becasue of tiles...How long did that take to figure out :lol:

9. Meadowhawk

Meadowhawk Victim

edit: no idea what I was responding to

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I figured out today that you can still go back and finish clearing a case after turning it in, as long as you don't choose another case. My new goal is to get the top speed rating for all cases, then finish clearing after turning them in. It's also time to re-decorate my lab, even though I spend all my time in Smokey's anyway. :lol:

11. Smokey

Still two levels behind me tho. :p

I am keeping all of my funding now in case they add the "customize your agent" anytime soon! :lol:

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

oh - oh what does speed rating give you:shifty::shifty:? I want so too..:lol:

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Just a little extra funding, and pretty gold stars on the case list. :lol:

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Ugh, I get to 100% on loading the stupid game tonight but it does not actually load the game. I hate when that happens. Grrr!

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Even when it loads, it crashes again after searching 2 tiles. Very annoying. :scream: