CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Mine is crashing every time my funding is supposed to increase. I kept watching my energy and XP levels to make sure they weren't affected, but didn't realize that my funding was at a standstill. grrrrrr.....

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Fun! :)

From our own CSI Files.

3. waiting4summer

"CSI CRIME CITY: Hey CSIs - We're giving you 5,000 FREE Funding for the server difficulties experienced throughout Sunday. Enter the following promo code in the "Enter Promo Code" box via the link below. Hurry, you only have 24 hours to redeem it!"

Check out their 'wall' for the code and site to redeem! They are also doing a contest to earn Ubicredits for info found in the new February episodes!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  4. Smokey

Did everyone get their bonus for answering last night's episode question? :) The reward was just 3 credits which won't buy a lot of coffee, but if they do it for a few episodes they will add up and you can buy some.

They also have new cases up that are related to "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" and "All That Cremains". Kind of cool! :)

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I got mine! They have 4 questions posted, so at 3 credits each.. that's not quite enough for the desk I want. :(

6. Smokey

You want a desk? One that you can't buy with your funding, I guess? I'm overloaded with funding...nothing left to buy really that I want. It's too bad you can't really decorate and move stuff around like in the farm games.

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I like the 'luxurious desk' for 15 Ubicredits. There's still a few things I could buy with funding, but nothing I really want anymore. They need to put in nicer rugs! Coordinated rug/floor/walls would be nice. :)

8. waiting4summer

Looking for a little 'experienced' help. I've updated my tools as far as I can without putting out any of my own $ and have been accumulating my funding. I'm trying to decide whether I should update my equipment or hold on to the funds for possible new 'goodies' later. So far the equipment I have finishes the testing before I have the power to completely clear a scene, or wait for my energy to rebuild. Any suggestions?

9. Smokey

Upgrading the equipment gives you more slots for friends to use it, and when more than one person is using it your evidence processes faster, so that's a plus. When you get farther in the game some of the evidence can take like 10 hours to process! :wtf: That's a good time to go back and clear scenes...while you're waiting. :)

10. waiting4summer

Thanks for the info. I don't have any 'friends' yet so the need for additional slots has not arisen. I'm at level 23 and working on the second scene of "McCabe & Mrs. Grissom".

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

If you have friends with better equipment, you can just use their lab all the time, and not need to upgrade yours as fast. :D The key is to get as many people as possible working in the same lab, so there's always speed boosts going on.

12. waiting4summer

Thanks for the info, Raynn!

13. Smokey

Supposedly they were adding some new features with the latest update (this morning). Anyone know what they are yet??

I see some of my friends have completed collections and turned them in for cool furnishings. How did you do that?! :shifty: I'm the highest level of my friends and still don't have any completed. :lol:

I'm liking the cases that are connected to the current episodes too. Those are cool. I probably shouldn't have started the one for this week yet tho, because now I know the secret behind the "zombies". :lol:

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That's probably because the collections started after you had all your cases done and all the places 100% searched, while the rest of were still clearing our cases. :D

15. Smokey

This is true. Thanks for reminding me. :shifty:

:lol: