CSI: Crime City on Facebook

I'm liking the cases that are connected to the current episodes too. Those are cool. I probably shouldn't have started the one for this week yet tho, because now I know the secret behind the "zombies". :lol:

The related cases are fun (and new cases, can't complain about that! :D). I've been avoiding doing them until after the episode airs though. I like reading spoilers, but I hate knowing too much.

It seems pretty random which memorabilia you find, so just keep re-playing old cases (but stop levelling faster than me! :shifty:), and you'll get the sets eventually. :) I re-designed my whole lab around one piece, and now I don't want the ubi-credit desk anymore. :lol:

OMG, look at the possible faces. Like I would want my CSI to have as many wrinkles as I do! :guffaw: Gonna keep it pretty just in case anyone visits!

Haven't tried the clothing yet, just the other attributes. Just one more way to kill time while waiting for the energy to increase.

It is about freaking time we can customize our agents. There were some funny options. :lol:

Gotta do something, energy increase takes FOREVER!!!!

Can you buy cards at the store for funding? I could get some USB points or FB credits if it'll take them. *looks* Yes. I am so getting a FB credits card next time I'm at 7-11. Or USB points, one of the two.

I like the customize too. I wanted a Anthony Head look but although the scarface is awesome, I wasn't feeling it and went back to the girl. However, the parts are definately from each character...there's a Ray face, a Grissom beard a Doc Robbins beard, Sara hair...

Last edited:
Looks like a new set of cases (#7) will be posted soon! Yay! They also changed the bonus bar so now it goes back down over time, not each time you clear a blank tile.

Grr, I thought it would take FB credits but it doesn't. Crime City and CSI Crime City are not the same thing.

Does anyone know how far you can level up?

Grr, I thought it would take FB credits but it doesn't. Crime City and CSI Crime City are not the same thing.

Does anyone know how far you can level up?

I'm not sure how high up you can go, but I am currently at Level 48. I doesn't seem like there would be a cap on it.

Stop levelling faster than me! :p

Well, now is your chance! :lol: I haven't played in a few days (just collected my free coffee) because I'm waiting for new cases and don't feel like working old ones for XP right now. :p

Ok, then I won't tell you that set 7 is up now, since I haven't played for a few days either! :p

Too late! I saw the announcement on my FB wall! :lol:

Back