Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7.01 Photos Promos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source:tv.com

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Damn. I was hoping they'd take out the "Mary Sue Monroe Messer gets a medal" ridiculousness. :rolleyes:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

brb tackling Sheldon. Rawr! :devil:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me, or does that guy behind Lindsay look a little like John Travolta? LOL. Linds getting a medal is kind of weird, but I have to say that I absolutely adore the "proud father-esque" look on Mac's face. :lol:

Pic #1, Danny pointing- maybe he's saying to Sheldon, "There's Stella's replacement right there!" And pics 2 and 3, both Mac and Sheldon are probably thinking, "Woah! New girl is pretty nice looking." :lol:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think I already have a crush on Jo. ;)

The lack of Flack pictures is very upsetting. :(

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I guess Flack is off somewhere having a beer with Sid and Adam. :lol:

7. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

It's been seven years, and not one pic of Flack in blues for getting blown to bits saving a doofus in headphones, but Lindsay gets a departmental blowjob for plugging a serial killer in her PJs. There is no justice.

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Another pics for 7.01

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yes, I absolutely agree! CBS obviously don't know nothing (not that they'd actually care anyway) about their fans and that some of us are only watching because of Detective Don Flack!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Seeing Stella in the highlights just reminds me why I probably wont be sticking with the show but seeing Lindsey in her hour of glory confirms it!:rolleyes: I'm afraid Jo wont save the day for me either. Kind of feels like when Gillian came for a visit she was nice and pretty and smart but not part of the family. The whole thing is just odd to me. And the Lindsey badge thing is just WAY to over the top! I truely felt like hurling !:lol: I do agree we need more Flack why cant we see HIM getting a badge like was mentioned earlier? I think everyone would like that!:)

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for all the pictures perlnoir!

12. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

@Lori K. I can understand why you won't be sticking around for season 7.

Sorry to all Lindsay lovers, but the whole story line about her getting a medal is so ridiculously idiotic that I just wanna scream out loud! Instead of highlighting, in my opinion, such a one-dimensional and boring character, they should really focus more on Danny/Carmine (NOT Danny/Lindsay) and Flack/Eddie. I mean, c'mon those are such gripping characters and both actors are doing such a fantastic job if the opportunity is given. I still don't understand why they had to bring in Anna Belknap in the first place. Nothing against her as a person, but not everyone's born to be an actor. The only thing she contributes to the show is boredom like I have never experienced it before. You don't need to be an Einstein to realize how incredibly entertaining/interesting the character Don Flack is and not to mention that each of Eddie's performances are always phenomenal!!!

It's just so frustrating, because CSI:NY used to be my favorite TV show and now I ask myself if they hired some amateur writers who don't give a damn about the quality and details of the show.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, "do you think i look surprised enough?!"
    she looks swamped by that hat, could they not get one the right size? mac looks sweet though :)

*nods approvingly*

nice to see she's already workin' the equipment, the first one makes it look like she's about to have a kung fu style battle the magnifier as her weapon. but in a good way :)

*nods approvingly again* - although at first i thought he was standing on that rail thing at the bottom. that would be quite entertaining. but yeah, mac's looking good, this is good :)

14. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

So very wrong!! The doofus should have got it, and Donnie shoulda got a medal!!:rolleyes:

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Wow Perl, very great pics. Many thanks! I am pleased very much to see them.:thumbsup::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.